Thread: Kogarah Massage

Junior Member(有D料到)

Kogarah Massage

Has anyone been to the new Kogarah Massage that recently opened up near the station?

I had mixed luck with the shop in its old location before they moved, most of the girls that I saw there were very mechanical. Not sure if it is the same owners in the new place however Jennifer and Cindy look very nice from the pictures they post so wondering if anyone has tried them yet?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Kogarah Massage - Friendly Asia??
    Only Jenny was any good and has a decent understanding of how to massage. Other girls are worthless and demand a high price providing extra services.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think you are referring to the one on Montgomery Street. I am talking about the new one on regent Street

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I went to the one on Regent Street many years ago (I think it was called "Danielle's" back then?). Standard RNT & certainly nothing to write about. Wouldn't go back either...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post
    I went to the one on Regent Street many years ago (I think it was called "Danielle's" back then?). Standard RNT & certainly nothing to write about. Wouldn't go back either...
    Different shop. New shop at 10 regent St but seems to be that 142 railway parade moved here.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw the back entrance, still ain't very discreet haha The bus stop is right in front and opposite is entry to shopping centre. De Luck thai is nearby though. Hopefully this will threaten them to improve as De Luck always staffed fat thai chicks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wank_Somemore View Post
    I saw the back entrance, still ain't very discreet haha The bus stop is right in front and opposite is entry to shopping centre. De Luck thai is nearby though. Hopefully this will threaten them to improve as De Luck always staffed fat thai chicks
    Wait to see how many students walk past after school. No doubt some kid will be filming who comes out and posting to social media when they realised it is a rnt

Junior Member(有D料到)
    has anyone tried out the shop since it moved to 10 Regent street?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by john1232009 View Post
    has anyone tried out the shop since it moved to 10 Regent street?
    Im keen on finding out if its any good as well.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I like Kogarah, there is El Jannah chicken & a good Thai place across the road that does an excellent laksa.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yea Kogarah not bad, it's a bit of a cum kitchen with no less than 9 shops! Then there is another handful of legit Thai massage. Too bad it's a bit close to home, so no chance in trying.

Banned
    Welcome to try

YOU'LL COME BACK FOR MORE HERE IN KOGARAH MASSAGE
    Address: 10 Regent Street kogarah
    Call Us: 0422 529 526
    Business Hours: Open 7 days 9:30 am to 8 pm. ( Last Booking 8pm)

-----------------------------------------------------

OUR ROSTER FOR TODAY

KATHY - 27, Chinese
    MICHELLE - 22, Chinese
    SUMMER - 22, Chinese

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Landed up trying this shop a few months ago after seeing a nice picture on WeChat of a new Japanese girl they were advertising. Got there and the picture didn't match the person I was showed but still booked the 30 minutes to give it a try. The lady was very cold and went through the motions quickly. Even after asking her to slow down, she got me to completion in 15 minutes and left the room. I mentioned this to the mamasan who said she would give me a massage for the remainder of the time however I was already dressed so I said next time.

Went back there a few weeks ago after messaging them and confirming a time of 5pm with a specific girl. I got there at 4:55 and the mamasan told me the girl we had agreed to was still in a meeting for another 20 minutes and tried to give me someone else who I was not interested in. When I told her I wanted the girl I had booked, she stormed out of the room and shut the door. I certainly did not hang around.

Definitely will not be returning here given the terrible attitude of the mamasan and the fact there are much better places within Kogarah.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yep - 2 words of advice regarding this shop: STAY AWAY!!!

Earlier this year, I shopped there regularly. Was a happy customer. There was one time when the provider cut an hour to 45 (I had booked a start time of quarter past the hour), and departed the room quickly as there was another customer "in the batter's box" in the next room. The provider did apologize and did ask me if it was OK, and, while not completely pleased (more with the shop), I understood, and gave her the OK. (From then on, I booked on the hour). My only complaint with the shop is the toilet is up a STEEP, NARROW set of stairs. Don't trip.

To clarify: we were very satisfactorily DONE. What was missed was the 10 minutes of banter and a (upper) head massage with a lingering parting. As Chick Hearn would say, "No harm, no foul" (pro basketball sportscaster). I would have no hesitation in visiting again. YMMV

Anyone see how Michelle is in person? And her service?

Visited this shop not long ago... note to self - do not see Cherry
    Reception called Coco did nice massage instead and great service!

Quote Originally Posted by D.Li View Post
    Visited this shop not long ago... note to self - do not see Cherry
    Reception called Coco did nice massage instead and great service!
    Did you get happy ending from the reception?