Thread: Level 1/358 George St, Brisbane City

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Level 1/358 George St, Brisbane City

Hey fellas,

Haven't found a thread on this place so will just let you know there are a couple of diamonds here.

Gym fit, young and good company.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It’s the old DD, sister shop to Touch West End. One of the best options around CBD area

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyFacedAssassin View Post
    Hey fellas,

Haven't found a thread on this place so will just let you know there are a couple of diamonds here.

Gym fit, young and good company.
    Can you give us an idea of who is "gym fit"?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Was going to go here the other day but two other hornier looking comrades turned into the lane before me so I didn’t bother. Will definitely check it out soon.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Apples View Post
    Was going to go here the other day but two other hornier looking comrades turned into the lane before me so I didn’t bother. Will definitely check it out soon.
    Ended up checking this place out, into a little dodgy alley and up some stairs. Privacy is decent considering it’s the CBD. The place is called Brisbane Central Massage. Got a nice dark skinned slim Thai girl named Rose. Said she is 27 but I reckon she is early 30s but very fit bod. Very friendly and nice nature. Little bit of dirty talk which I like. I went the 3 pine slide option because she talked me into it. I was not disappointed and I would recommend her. Negatives for me is there is no fucking on the menu and she is a cum dodger. Other than that please do give her a spin.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Apples View Post
    into a little dodgy alley and up some stairs
    Does that mean you don't have to use the front door in George St? Can I ask where the other entrance is please?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by bent_strings View Post
    Does that mean you don't have to use the front door in George St? Can I ask where the other entrance is please?
    Nope, that’s the only door. Imagine you step out of the shop and, bam, there's a crowd of people you know or work colleagues around waiting for their bus! Ouch!