Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend rental (for real this time)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Girlfriend for rent? Yeah nah! it screams desperate and needy...though I'm sure a few blokes here could do with the service.

Otherwise, a good idea if you can pull it off, quit your day job and make a living from it.

My only suggestions for your entrepreneurial initiative:
    - introduce smexy's into the portfolio (ie nobody wants to pay for a fucken starfish date)
    - introduce travel companions (there was a thread on the topic)
    - introduce threesome dating

There's a similar service in the US (perhaps get some pointers from their setup
    https://gfrental.com/

Good luck!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Watch rent a girlfriend in Japan: https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSFv3HtNv/

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Punters,
    This may interest some who wish to 'rent a girlfriend' in Sydney.
    There is a business that I think has recently opened in Sydney called Honey Friend and as their website advertises pretty girls who are available to rent.
    https://honeyfriend.com.au/ladies/
    Photos and profile information are currently available for 5 girls. Pricing to rent a girlfriend ranges from $90 to $180 per hour. I ended up choosing Natsuki for a 4 hour Sunday punting session - $360.
    We had a bite to eat at a local cafe near my inner city apartment, went for a walk and then headed back to my apartment for two hours of GFE delightful sex with pretty much everything on offer. Afterwards, we went for a stroll around Darling Harbour to conclude the 4 hour session.
    It was different to my usual punts, though I am tempted to try one of the other girls.

Name: Natsuki
    Height: 155 cm
    Weight: 45 kg
    Nationality: Japanese
    Price: $90/hour
    Appearance: very pretty

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by India1988 View Post
    Punters,
    This may interest some who wish to 'rent a girlfriend' in Sydney.
    There is a business that I think has recently opened in Sydney called Honey Friend and as their website advertises pretty girls who are available to rent.
    https://honeyfriend.com.au/ladies/
    Photos and profile information are currently available for 5 girls. Pricing to rent a girlfriend ranges from $90 to $180 per hour. I ended up choosing Natsuki for a 4 hour Sunday punting session - $360.
    We had a bite to eat at a local cafe near my inner city apartment, went for a walk and then headed back to my apartment for two hours of GFE delightful sex with pretty much everything on offer. Afterwards, we went for a stroll around Darling Harbour to conclude the 4 hour session.
    It was different to my usual punts, though I am tempted to try one of the other girls.

Name: Natsuki
    Height: 155 cm
    Weight: 45 kg
    Nationality: Japanese
    Price: $90/hour
    Appearance: very pretty
    was the 2 hours sex inclusive in the price?

Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    was the 2 hours sex inclusive in the price?
    I’m interested in a GF and a Lamborghini.

4 hours.

How much for the package deal?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mate,
    Maybe I got lucky, or sex is usually on offer for those blokes who rent a girl.
    There was on obligation for me to include an additional tip.
    I have only used their booking service once.
    Keen to learn what other punters discover.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Feels like sugar dating. I wonder how long this keeps up.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I hope this girl knows what she’s in for now. Probably doesn’t know she’s being reviewed on a punter forum.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    ok to be clear guys. I have no idea if Natsuki can do sex. She told me she doesn't provide sex. But no girls would say straight up that they'd provide sex. Hence I cannot confirm the validity of the above post.

It's not part of the job requirements. We introduce the girls to the punters, they meet up then hang out together for coffee, drinks, lunch dinner movie whatever. Whatever happen between then is within their private discussion so I have no idea.
    For any girls, if you are a gentleman and make the girl feel comfortable and like you, then there is no stopping her from liking you further.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    ok so just an update for you guys

So far Victoria and Natsuki are the most popular (apparently Asian fever). Mai is less popular, I think her photos can be better but she doesn't take great photos, she looked better in real life. Not pretty IMO but lovely.
    Victoria is the most popular cuz she's small petite and all guys love her. She also enjoy the work and it's a good easy income for her.

Victoria: https://honeyfriend.com.au/girls/victoria/

Lots of work being the middleman which I find myself spending too much time on matchmaking and I hate to lose time on this.

There are some demand for girlfriend rental. The website is about 3 months old or so, I did a low-effort SEO for it and it ranked #1 on Google in no time for relevant searches. About 1.73K clicks to the site, from organic search and other sources done by my DIY automation.

screenshot2.jpg

Some were from Melbourne, Brisbane which I could not help.

There are genuine guys who need a girlfriend for rental such as helping them to feel more confident around girls, or have some interaction with girls/women after a divorce.

Good news is all clients are great guys so far, the girls enjoyed the dates and I enjoyed meeting them. All had booked again after the first booking.

Any requests that are potentially not safe for the girls had to be declined such as meeting in private apartment or in their car. Not saying the guy was trying to do something sneaky but they simply didn't understand that it'd be unsafe for the girls to do so. None of the girls can provide sex so I've declined all requests for sex, we're not ready for this service.

The bad thing about this business is that it takes lots of time being the middleman, lots of texting back and forth. And I don't like losing time on this cuz I'm busy with other things. But this can be fixed with a calendar system such as Calendly.

Moving forward, I still haven't decided if I should put more effort into this yet, or might partner up with someone to run it together cuz my hands are quite full now.

If someone on this forum is interested in partnering with me running this business then I'll be happy to discuss and we'll run it on shared profit 50/50.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does Victoria fuck?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    ok so just an update for you guys

So far Victoria and Natsuki are the most popular (apparently Asian fever). Mai is less popular, I think her photos can be better but she doesn't take great photos, she looked better in real life. Not pretty IMO but lovely.
    Victoria is the most popular cuz she's small petite and all guys love her. She also enjoy the work and it's a good easy income for her.

Victoria: https://honeyfriend.com.au/girls/victoria/

Lots of work being the middleman which I find myself spending too much time on matchmaking and I hate to lose time on this.

There are some demand for girlfriend rental. The website is about 3 months old or so, I did a low-effort SEO for it and it ranked #1 on Google in no time for relevant searches. About 1.73K clicks to the site, from organic search and other sources done by my DIY automation.

screenshot2.jpg

Some were from Melbourne, Brisbane which I could not help.

There are genuine guys who need a girlfriend for rental such as helping them to feel more confident around girls, or have some interaction with girls/women after a divorce.

Good news is all clients are great guys so far, the girls enjoyed the dates and I enjoyed meeting them. All had booked again after the first booking.

Any requests that are potentially not safe for the girls had to be declined such as meeting in private apartment or in their car. Not saying the guy was trying to do something sneaky but they simply didn't understand that it'd be unsafe for the girls to do so. None of the girls can provide sex so I've declined all requests for sex, we're not ready for this service.

The bad thing about this business is that it takes lots of time being the middleman, lots of texting back and forth. And I don't like losing time on this cuz I'm busy with other things. But this can be fixed with a calendar system such as Calendly.

Moving forward, I still haven't decided if I should put more effort into this yet, or might partner up with someone to run it together cuz my hands are quite full now.

If someone on this forum is interested in partnering with me running this business then I'll be happy to discuss and we'll run it on shared profit 50/50.
    You have launched a great idea and I admire your courage. Frankly, you already know that it cannot be scaled in the way you are running it, even if you got a partner or two to cope with the labour-intensive element of the venture.

Long ago there used to be a dating business called Dinner For Six, and a copycat one called Six For Supper where the operators organised dinner dates at pre-determined restaurants for 3 guys and 3 girls to meet. Payment was done as a subscription fee. The operators didn’t meet the 6 people.

Maybe you can change your model to be Dinner for Two, or Coffee For Two. You arrange it all by phone or email or WhatsApp, and collect the man’s payment via PayPal or similar. Then you tell each of them which cafe to meet at on an agreed date and time.

A cafe is a safe place. In public. If the woman doesn’t like the guy she can leave, and vice verse.

Your current model of needing to personally meet both girl and guy at a physical location and introduce them is not going to succeed— and certainly not make you rich!!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    The problem with your business model is that you are too hands on.
    It is too much work for you. It limits how many dates you can organise.
    And it's awkward for the customer to have to meet you and deal with you first.
    You need to automate the process but still collect your fee. That's the challenge.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    The problem with your business model is that you are too hands on.
    It is too much work for you. It limits how many dates you can organise.
    And it's awkward for the customer to have to meet you and deal with you first.
    You need to automate the process but still collect your fee. That's the challenge.
    If his goal is to keep the girls safe/comfortable then there needs to be a hand's on process.

The other option is a paid background check, but even that isn't perfect. If he just wants to be a pimp, then just set up a simple data base where guys review the girls they see and vice versa and you're set. Shit review for the guy, he's banned for x amount of time. Shit review for the girl, she's coached on improvement. You can have infinite scaling at this point, but then what's the difference between this and a sugar daddy site?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukeduker222 View Post
    If his goal is to keep the girls safe/comfortable then there needs to be a hand's on process.

The other option is a paid background check, but even that isn't perfect. If he just wants to be a pimp, then just set up a simple data base where guys review the girls they see and vice versa and you're set. Shit review for the guy, he's banned for x amount of time. Shit review for the girl, she's coached on improvement. You can have infinite scaling at this point, but then what's the difference between this and a sugar daddy site?
    The girls are adults and the meetings are in public places like cafes. Therefore, it’s as safe as it can possibly be. Just like seeking dot com interactions.

He cannot screen either the men or the girls in a few minutes when he first meets them. No one can.

If the SHTF for whatever reason is he accountable financially?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The site says the girls are available “all day”, what happens if I book her from 11pm to 6 am? What are we going to do?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Number of girls listed is not growing. It’s a warning sign the business model isn’t going to go far. Unfortunately!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I haven't been recruiting actively, only on 1 channel as I have other things going on and not ready to take on too many girls yet.

on another note, got a new girl starting, she's hot according to many guys: Amber, 22yo girl

she's open minded which means opens to DFK and sex depending on the guy and chemistry. Don't expect free sex, tip is expected.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Still interested to give it a try just as an experience and see what happens, but unfortunately I've been unwell for a couple of months so haven't had a chance.
    Can certainly see why it would have a market.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast