Thread: J Gin - Energetic personality, nice vibes and a cutey with a nice short hairsrtyle

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Gin - Energetic personality, nice vibes and a cutey with a nice short hairsrtyle

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Awesome review bloom. I guess she is still a bit shy working in another country, but good that she warms up over the session. Would you have any reference to her face? Like an actress/celeb/other ginza girls?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by putsputs View Post
    Awesome review bloom. I guess she is still a bit shy working in another country, but good that she warms up over the session. Would you have any reference to her face? Like an actress/celeb/other ginza girls?
    Maybe was a bit shy due to being a new country and first day. Would be a bit different considering a whole change of environment but once she realized im a very gentle person she was very open and had a good chat. As for similarities man, I not sure, nothing off the top of my head reminds me. But the photos are definitely her just take a bit of filter making her look much thinner than she is irl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the info. Yeah, first day jitters are not uncommon. Nice to know that she eases up if you come in with a calm vibe. Ooh ok, might just book her if my other choices are booked out.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Nice review bro really liking the structure and flow

Haha I like how you put the tiering into the ratings hehe

And split review into sections maybe I might trial that…..I tend to do my review just going on a long spiel as I pretty much recount my session hahaha

On reading the review I don’t think I’ll see her doesn’t sound like my type esp the short bob I can count on a handful the amount of short bob girls that I actually liked and enjoyed

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thanks for the info. Yeah, first day jitters are not uncommon. Nice to know that she eases up if you come in with a calm vibe. Ooh ok, might just book her if my other choices are booked out.
    Bro unless ur going Ginza everyday and like rooter doing 2 girls at a time I don’t think you can run out unless you’re picky and selective in who you see esp since Ginza got 2 shops my list is never ending and I would say I’m relatively picky when it comes to body size personality and looks hahaha part of that is also the girls I repeat means 1 less punt of me trying a new girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Bro unless ur going Ginza everyday and like rooter doing 2 girls at a time I don’t think you can run out unless you’re picky and selective in who you see esp since Ginza got 2 shops my list is never ending and I would say I’m relatively picky when it comes to body size personality and looks hahaha part of that is also the girls I repeat means 1 less punt of me trying a new girl
    Very true, huge roster list these past days. I am picky and selective, as I never book anyone without a good detailed, review, have to thank you, bloom, rooter, and everyone in this forum for that haha. I usually repeat, and I only try someone new if they fit a profile or preference.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Nice review bro really liking the structure and flow

Haha I like how you put the tiering into the ratings hehe

And split review into sections maybe I might trial that…..I tend to do my review just going on a long spiel as I pretty much recount my session hahaha

On reading the review I don’t think I’ll see her doesn’t sound like my type esp the short bob I can count on a handful the amount of short bob girls that I actually liked and enjoyed
    Thanks bro! Trying to get a formulae for my ARs like yours!

I wonder where I got the tier idea from ^ 3^;;

Yeah, thought it be a little easier to read if it was sectioned. Sometimes when I see a huge wall of text my mind wanders haha.

Yeah, notice your all about the cute slim j girls! This would be a pass for you haha. Thanks again!

Yep that’s the best way if you have no other options haha.