Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
Quick report from my recent trip to Thailand
……….
Firstly, NEP – bars are a giant scam, yes, talent is there but if you don’t keep buying lady drinks the girls won’t sit with you. …..

Also compared to BrisVegas it is 1,000 times better, obviously.

Now for the withdrawal symptoms.....
Great report 4FoW2, agree - Nana and Cowboy are such a ripoff… only worth going in to play pool, mingle a bit and have a drink or two and tune-in on some eye candy. I don’t mind buying a couple of drinks for a girl purely on this basis so unless we really spark and it’s worth it I’ll let them know i’d like to go for a test drive otherwise I'm tyre-kicking just for the fun of it.

FL’s are also the go as you mention, I ended up banging some fit spinner a couple of days after we exchanged numbers after we eyeballed each other whilst shopping in Terminal 21. That interaction alone left me walking on air, like fuck me where else does this shit happen! The only time I thought shopping was worth it!

Soi 24/1. Never get a bad punt down here, just enjoy the rock up, hello welllcuummm, rocks off, then leave and go get a beer and a pad kee mao for afterwards. My fave is EZ massage. Even when you walk out after a sesh the other shops are calling you in, always walk around there with a smile on my dial!

Been down to Hua Hin like yourself and yea I liked the PoonSuk area for massage places and da boomboom. Quite cheap. All those bars etc, soi 80, 94, bintabaht you’ve got to really dig deep, I didn’t really see the attraction although I scored a local 40yr old chick from Bumble for the night after we matched and partied down soi 94 which was a bit more fun. Variety is the spice of life bro! Sabai Sabai!

Still prefer it to Sydney punting. Different environment, better nightlife, better choices and down to the individual at the end of the day. How’s ya withdrawal syptoms hehe.