Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 519199100101
Results 2,001 to 2,006 of 2006

Thread: **RETURN FACTOR** GINZA / 278 / 479 CLUB ** MULTI SHORT REVIEW ONLY

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenxxx View Post
    If its the same chick then she's in her 40s?
    Really ? 40s ?
    You can't tell from Ginza photos but those that have seen her would have a take on her approx age surely..
    Nothing wrong with 40s if they are in shape..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Thanks for this.
    She looks good if the photos are a reasonable connection.
    Those photos are few years old at least. Last saw Daisy before covid when she is still at Ginza. About 80% of how she looked compare to those photos. Maybe more cosmetic surgery after she left ginza.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kaitenx View Post
    J MITO - 3*
    • great service
    • photos are real except they photoshopped a big black mole under her belly button away
    • trimmed but not shaved
    • no DFK only LFK or at least it was a very inexperienced DFK (as advertised)
    • little English but not zero, you can converse enough to talk about little things like Japan, K-Pop, Food (the usual)
    • great feet though, gave those a real taste, don't expect a footjob though
    • MSOG
    Thanks for sharing the intel on J MITO. Bros are looking for girls with sexy feet.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    broke my ginza virginity today. I exclusively went to G42 before so I can make some comparisons.

- Lots of girls that have good ARs so doing a walk-in wasn't too bad of a bet. But more busy and basically a brothel split into two locations means that you can't exactly see the line-up in person (Maybe if it wasn't Friday night). Whereas 42G you can always however the lineup is a bit more limited.
    - Decor is fancy and definitely feels more upscale. Front-Desk receptionist were good! Had banter and tried to make recommendations. Very catering. Also I liked that they really try to take feedback in.
    - Walking from Empire to Club because they had no rooms after making a booking in person is interesting.
    - Bit cheaper for the newer girls than 42G (where most are straight up $300). I liked the price ranges better.
    - Girl was great and would definitely see her again .
    - I really did not like the receptionist at Club - he looked like he wanted to kill himself, had a stank face. Didn't say Hi or anything. This was whatever.
    - My main qualm - after finishing the session - which we overran about 10-20 mins because both of us were enjoying our time. The receptionist said to me that I was over time and that I should've stopped the session if the girl doesn't answer the phone. I was not happy and basically told him that it wasn't my responsibility just because it's busy, and he was 10 steps away from the room and could've done something himself. I've never had this at 42G where I also ran overtime with many other WLs. Then he proceeded to ask me about the session for feedback with his dead face lol.

Anyway I'm not sure I'd come here again due to inconvenience but the WL is tempting me for a return.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dwaggon View Post
    broke my ginza virginity today. I exclusively went to G42 before so I can make some comparisons.

- Lots of girls that have good ARs so doing a walk-in wasn't too bad of a bet. But more busy and basically a brothel split into two locations means that you can't exactly see the line-up in person (Maybe if it wasn't Friday night). Whereas 42G you can always however the lineup is a bit more limited.
    - Decor is fancy and definitely feels more upscale. Front-Desk receptionist were good! Had banter and tried to make recommendations. Very catering. Also I liked that they really try to take feedback in.
    - Walking from Empire to Club because they had no rooms after making a booking in person is interesting.
    - Bit cheaper for the newer girls than 42G (where most are straight up $300). I liked the price ranges better.
    - Girl was great and would definitely see her again .
    - I really did not like the receptionist at Club - he looked like he wanted to kill himself, had a stank face. Didn't say Hi or anything. This was whatever.
    - My main qualm - after finishing the session - which we overran about 10-20 mins because both of us were enjoying our time. The receptionist said to me that I was over time and that I should've stopped the session if the girl doesn't answer the phone. I was not happy and basically told him that it wasn't my responsibility just because it's busy, and he was 10 steps away from the room and could've done something himself. I've never had this at 42G where I also ran overtime with many other WLs. Then he proceeded to ask me about the session for feedback with his dead face lol.

Anyway I'm not sure I'd come here again due to inconvenience but the WL is tempting me for a return.

Lol I am not quite sure if this is meant to be a review or comparison of No42 Glades and the Ginza shops OR just bagging out reception and throwing shade haha

if the girl is genuinely good and you had a good time regardless of the shop, why not post AR and details of the girl and session? As is the purpose of this thread

So you started off with "Front desk reception were good and friendly and then walk from empire to club" and then from reception friendly going a complete 180 degree flip saying how bad and rude they are with the stank face and not say hi after your session?

Could this be because u went like 10-20mins over mate?

I've been going Ginza few years now and rarely ever have i seen them not say hello to customers... yes they sometimes annoyed or busy as we have shit days but i've never seen them take this out on customers or be rude to them
    Unless that customer was in the wrong or tried something shifty with the girl

Also your story doesnt quite add up... so you booked a girl at empire and was told to go Club? i've never seen that happen unless you mean told to go to 278?

so dont understand why booking and seeing a girl from empire led you to giving feedback to Club reception

sounds like perhaps you get VIP treatment at No42 Glades shop where they happily let you go over and was expecting the same at Ginza? hahaha

maybe perhaps next time, stick to your booking time that you paid for and not go over by so much (10-20mins is a big big range thats almost shortchanging the shop 15mins of the girls rate)?

Shops aside think about other customers and some common courtesy - those customers complaining about their booking times getting pushed back and also customers complain why they are in waiting room so long.... looks like we found one of the reasons

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Lol I am not quite sure if this is meant to be a review or comparison of No42 Glades and the Ginza shops OR just bagging out reception and throwing shade haha

if the girl is genuinely good and you had a good time regardless of the shop, why not post AR and details of the girl and session? As is the purpose of this thread

So you started off with "Front desk reception were good and friendly and then walk from empire to club" and then from reception friendly going a complete 180 degree flip saying how bad and rude they are with the stank face and not say hi after your session?

Could this be because u went like 10-20mins over mate?

I've been going Ginza few years now and rarely ever have i seen them not say hello to customers... yes they sometimes annoyed or busy as we have shit days but i've never seen them take this out on customers or be rude to them
    Unless that customer was in the wrong or tried something shifty with the girl

Also your story doesnt quite add up... so you booked a girl at empire and was told to go Club? i've never seen that happen unless you mean told to go to 278?

so dont understand why booking and seeing a girl from empire led you to giving feedback to Club reception

sounds like perhaps you get VIP treatment at No42 Glades shop where they happily let you go over and was expecting the same at Ginza? hahaha

maybe perhaps next time, stick to your booking time that you paid for and not go over by so much (10-20mins is a big big range thats almost shortchanging the shop 15mins of the girls rate)?

Shops aside think about other customers and some common courtesy - those customers complaining about their booking times getting pushed back and also customers complain why they are in waiting room so long.... looks like we found one of the reasons
    To be fair, for some people - the service at reception is a factor. For example, the mamasan at Kyoto206 is a real nutcase, so all other things being equal I rather Sakura57 where the Papasan is more reasonable - whenever I tire of Ginza's over red lighting.

Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 519199100101