Thread: Other punting forums?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    80 times/5 months, so basically every other day. Busy bee. 34 posts... ... ... and how many AR's? Obviously, reciprocity not in your vocabulary, nor your actions. Now freeloading...

Vincent + his fantasies... The handle changes but the story stays the same. Damn, these weeds grow fast... But it does explain your reciprocity ratio.
    For starters the post was to say this site has helped me in my punting journey.

Yes I’ve written reviews. Under other guises here and on other sites. So I’m not a freeloader and if anything I pay far more than my way at the shops and brothels. So the economy has benefitted. The girls benefit also. I like to help other businesses.

The story stays the same. Yep. I do punt a lot because I can. The shops know it. I only have to walk in and I get the VIP treatment. Perhaps you can come along and watch. Better still, participate. I’ll shout. It’ll cost you nothing. See how I operate.

As long as you validate the adventure back on this forum you’re free to present yourself next week. It’ll shut up the naysayers once and for all.

Two hours of fun with 4 hotties for you next Friday.

No fantasy 11Bravo, reality.

Go for it!

Christmas has come early.

My past reviews are truthful and so are this weeks adventures. Why shoot that down? Don’t people want reviews? That’s why I hesitated reviewing previously. In fact I get targeted because of the volume. I’ll even go as far as saying it’s jealousy. So I stopped reviewing.

Would you like me to write a review on the four girl two hour session yesterday? I can. It’s a fact.

The four girl session I’ve booked for next week.

What about two reviews on that? Turn up and you’ll be writing your own review 11Bravo. It’d be interesting, two perspectives on the same session.

A first for this forum.

This is the problem. I feel people don’t want me writing reviews and I’ve almost stopped posting.

Do you see me “spamming” the forum with 2000 posts in a month? No. I stopped doing that.. Now you throw at me you’ve done 34 posts. I’m getting flak for that too.

Anyway, accept my offer 11Bravo it’s genuine and it’ll be fun 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Twister View Post
    Yes I’ve written reviews. Under other guises here and on other sites.
    That's the thing about frequency hopping, hard to get a known, clear signal. It does reduce the effects of (you say jamming, I say banning), but I like my handle so I stay within the lines so that I can keep it across the forums. It is MY brand which those familiar with my postings understand, for better or worse.

Perhaps you can come along and watch. Better still, participate. I’ll shout. It’ll cost you nothing. See how I operate.
    Don't need to watch, I know what to do. Decades of hands-on experience. And certain sights I have NO interest in seeing; truth be told, I don't have a strong stomach.

As long as you validate the adventure...
    Two hours of fun with 4 hotties for you next Friday.
    My past reviews are truthful and so are this weeks adventures.
    So what's to validate? 1 partner... n partners.. not really difficult... Maybe it's just me, but paying for sex is not really MAJOR news, not really an adventure. An excursion, an outing, yes, but adventure... well, maybe for some. That IS what this forum is about, but being able to do so in SYD is not really adventurous. Well, maybe if it was based on a Locanto ad in a dodgy area... at night... and you were solely on foot... alone... and she locked the door behind you ... and it was a dark and stormy night... lightning flashed...

For any experienced punter, it's just "had a punt today..."

Do you see me “spamming” the forum with 2000 posts in a month? No. I stopped doing that..
    Christmas has come early.
    Here we agree on Christmas... You've stopped spamming... time will tell.

This is the problem. I feel people don’t want me writing reviews and I’ve almost stopped posting.
    Well, past history indicates that you stopped when banned by the PTB (Powers That Be), but I'd venture it was a POPULAR move with the masses.

Anyway, accept my offer 11Bravo it’s genuine and it’ll be fun 👍
    That's a big PASS.
    Many reasons:
    1. I can cross a street by myself - no hand holding needed.
    2. I can walk into any bar and order my own drink - no assistance needed.
    3. I can walk into any shop, massage or brothel, and find what I need - no assistance needed.
    4. I pay for my own - don't like to be indebted to anyone.
    5. I'm not BOTG.

But the MAIN reason:
    Given you are known by the company you keep, I don't want to be seen with you. It's just so hard to get that taint out of the minds of the ladies.

But have fun in whatever world you inhabit.