Thread: Hiroko (Japan)

Senior Member(無間使者)

Hiroko (Japan)

Hiroko (Japan)

First time going to Sakura 57 (I forced myself to try a shop I haven’t gone to before) December last year.

Saturday night, walk in. Lots of guys in the waiting room. I wish the room had dimmer lighting. The seats too close together, you could bump shoulders with the guy sitting next to you. (If you had a booking you can just avoid the waiting room) one guy walked out because he couldn’t stand how busy and full the waiting room was. (just keep you head down and just look at your phone until you go to the room with the girl)

The receptionist took out 8 girls immediately for me to pick, no waiting. (Cool.) everyone says the photos are photoshopped but I could still kinda recognise some of the girls from the photos. I spotted Kiava (Japan) in the line up. But I picked Hiroko (Japan)

The shops ATM charged me $5. (But I used my Macquarie debit card, so the ATM fee was waved)

Room 5. Room isn’t the biggest or warmest. But what matters most is the girls service (it was good)

1. Accuracy of photos: same body and outfit but the face is different. The photos make her face look just like Lia from K-pop girl group ITZY, but in real life her face is still pretty but she doesn’t look like that. Smooth skin, same hair. But still pretty. Fully shaved (yes)

2. Services provided: 2 rounds, 2 x showers together. Kissing nipples, DFK + HJ, BBBJ, missionary sex, massage, BBBJ CIM finish.

3. General attitude and demeanour: nice and friendly and polite. No awkwardness in the room. She didn’t give off any bad vibes or anything she wasn’t moody. She isn’t a time waster.

4. Overall value for money: $310 an hour. Good service from a thin and friendly J girl.

The receptionist on the way out asked if everything was good? I said yes it was good service, he handed me a drink (Raspberry Fanta zero sugar) and said thank you for visiting.

It was a good first visit. I’m sure this shop does have some gems. You just need to search for them (or read reviews) I wish the website told you what services the girls do.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The night shift receptionist is good
    but the lady on morning shift is terrible
    That's why I havnt visited 57 for a while

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenuse View Post
    The night shift receptionist is good
    but the lady on morning shift is terrible
    That's why I havnt visited 57 for a while
    really? oh.. thanks for letting me know. If I go back, i wont go in the morning then.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    thanks for the review, just curious if there was 8 free girls... why were there so many punters waiting?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good question, I didnt ask the guys... maybe they all had bookings.

..or they already said they didnt like any of the girls currently available and are willing to wait for another line up of more girls when they become available..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    nk07edfly8p71.jpg

prob waiting for a 8 man gang bang on a girl! haha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    haha.. who knows..

2 weeks ago a saw a girl at my fav shop walk in a room with 2 guys waiting for her.. i was like wow.. im adding her to my list..