Thread: Chloe - PCD the return visit x 2

Senior Member(無間使者)

Chloe - PCD the return visit x 2

After a saw on WeChat that Chloe was back i immediately messaged the boss and asked for a session.

I did however read some comments on her service and how it was not as good as before, being on her phone etc etc. The boss asked me to tell her how it went
    as she had given feedback to Chloe about the reviews

So i arrive at Ryde and advise the boss who gets Chloe to buzz me up after i ring the buzzer

Her service in my opinion has not changed, no phone checking, shower together, nice teasing in the shower with alot of laughs

Into the bedroom, to me its more GFE at the start, cuddling, kissing, teasing, BBBJ, then more kissing

Into sex and it was more of a mix of GFE and PSE she came pretty hard and wanted well actually demanded i fuck her harder. She grinded on top of me and then jumped off and said she wanted me to fuck her

i got on top and at this stage i knew i wasnt goingto last long she just grabbed my head and DFK until i came and then help me there while she got every last drop from me.

i had about 20 min left and i told her i just wanted to cuddle and we just talked life, CNY and what she is going to study

During the session her phone was buzzing but she did not look at it once, she was very fixated on me and what i wanted. I even told her she could check she said to me she wanted to enjoy this moment

Overall to me she was amazing, def 1 of my 2 fav private girls

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Do u have a link?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She's quickly become one of my fave girls as well.

Saw her for the third time when she visited Brisbane recently. She was incredible as always. Poor girl was probably overworked by the end of the week as she had to take a break...

Couple times she's been on the phone during the shower but as soon as I'm done she's immediately off the phone. A regular that I've been seeing for 2 years now does this too. Never had an issue with it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think this one is one of the best you can have for the money
    Looks wise I think she is hot with the perfect body

We actually get on really well. She told me when I come next time she will cook for me asi love Viet

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I agree with you guys completely. I visited Chloe again before CNY. She needed the break as I sensed fatigue in her which was really unusual. I’m glad she’s well and back to her normal self so definitely will be paying her a visit soon.
    Treat her well boys!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    In one of her photos on her E&B ad, the one where she's walking along a river or a lake, you can see her knees are chafed and all red looking. Maybe too much doggy style?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    In one of her photos on her E&B ad, the one where she's walking along a river or a lake, you can see her knees are chafed and all red looking. Maybe too much doggy style?
    Hahahaha attention to detail.