Thread: J MOMOE - GORGEOUS, ALL TITS & ASS, BUT HAVE TO BE GENTLE

Senior Member(無間使者)

J MOMOE - GORGEOUS, ALL TITS & ASS, BUT HAVE TO BE GENTLE

I’m a sucker for a thick J girls with big busts so I was torn between Momoe and Nanami, picked Momoe as I liked her photos more. Got to 479 and went downstairs where Momoe was waiting for me at the door. I was surprised how pretty she was on first impression. Face is round and natural type, more cute than a glamour and I found her VERY attractive. Better than in the photos.

Into the room she gave off inexperienced vibes, but she was confident enough to come in for a hug and give me a peck on the lips. Took her clothes off and DAMN her tits were huge, natural DDs and dunno how they were still perky considering they were so big and heavy. She’s curvy but in the right areas, figure 8 body, a little bit of body fat but still has a sexy figure. She has a big meaty bum which is made for doggy and grabbing in CG. Her whole body is youthful and feels great to touch.

In the shower on top of the shower bj, she slid her soaped up arm back and forth between my legs to my a*hole which felt nice. Dried off and immediately got on her knees for some more bj, and came up for DFK. One thing that really stood out was she loves DFK. Short and long pashes from start to finish she kept wanting more and more. Never had a girl initiate it so much in recent memory. Oh and very nice in 69 and DATY as well.

She asked me to go in slowly which I happily obliged. She’s never worked this type of job back home and she’s young so you HAVE to be gentle. FYI she won’t suit someone that likes to pump hard. In saying so she really came alive in CG as I praised her and she gave it her all which was the cutest thing. She really is all tits and ass just a real treat in every position! Only downside was she does give a lot of foam, the JAV style moaning and saying Kimochii…which was more than I usually like.

All in all I was very happy with my time with Momoe. She was good enough for a repeat but I do worry how she'll last. Be gentle to her. She said she’s here for two weeks.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the detailed and honest review of session it helped me decide between Momoe and Sayu and a lot of the stuff on looks is similar to what reception told me that ultimately swayed me to see new pocket rocket Sayu hahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Thanks for the detailed and honest review of session it helped me decide between Momoe and Sayu and a lot of the stuff on looks is similar to what reception told me that ultimately swayed me to see new pocket rocket Sayu hahaha
    It’s a j buffet right now lol, gotta pick and choose too many to try haha!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any idea how long she will stay here or when she"s going back?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by neroo View Post
    I’m a sucker for a thick J girls with big busts so I was torn between Momoe and Nanami, picked Momoe as I liked her photos more. Got to 479 and went downstairs where Momoe was waiting for me at the door. I was surprised how pretty she was on first impression. Face is round and natural type, more cute than a glamour and I found her VERY attractive. Better than in the photos.

Into the room she gave off inexperienced vibes, but she was confident enough to come in for a hug and give me a peck on the lips. Took her clothes off and DAMN her tits were huge, natural DDs and dunno how they were still perky considering they were so big and heavy. She’s curvy but in the right areas, figure 8 body, a little bit of body fat but still has a sexy figure. She has a big meaty bum which is made for doggy and grabbing in CG. Her whole body is youthful and feels great to touch.

In the shower on top of the shower bj, she slid her soaped up arm back and forth between my legs to my a*hole which felt nice. Dried off and immediately got on her knees for some more bj, and came up for DFK. One thing that really stood out was she loves DFK. Short and long pashes from start to finish she kept wanting more and more. Never had a girl initiate it so much in recent memory. Oh and very nice in 69 and DATY as well.

She asked me to go in slowly which I happily obliged. She’s never worked this type of job back home and she’s young so you HAVE to be gentle. FYI she won’t suit someone that likes to pump hard. In saying so she really came alive in CG as I praised her and she gave it her all which was the cutest thing. She really is all tits and ass just a real treat in every position! Only downside was she does give a lot of foam, the JAV style moaning and saying Kimochii…which was more than I usually like.

All in all I was very happy with my time with Momoe. She was good enough for a repeat but I do worry how she'll last. Be gentle to her. She said she’s here for two weeks.
    Thanks for the review, any idea how long she would stay here or when she ia going back?