Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HK girls

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    she is aged now but she got style, however , her real person attribute not the best too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sugardady View Post
    it is a waste of time to search for HK girls, I dont see them any better except they can speak Cantonese, however their attitude sucks most of time.
    they think they are higher class, and show the shit face. Last time I got really pissed off, so I fxxed her hard, finished and left. I normally not that hash to any women.
    bro, stay away from them.
    I would have to agree for most of them.

Thou you might find the occasional, but thats all you might... occasional ok.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sugardady View Post
    she is aged now but she got style, however , her real person attribute not the best too
    What makes you say that about her attributes?

Some HK popular personalities tend to stay single their whole lives, not sure why.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Why does it need to be a HK ? Physically they re just same as Chinese

Also same as people asking for a real Singapore born and bred. Very rare find Singapore and real HK girls

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    Why does it need to be a HK ? Physically they re just same as Chinese

Also same as people asking for a real Singapore born and bred. Very rare find Singapore and real HK girls
    Singaporean girls imo are even worst than the arrogant HK girls. Nothing feminine about them, they grew up in a very entitled environment. There's many videos about SG couples back in the early 2000s about SG women abusing their bfs in public by slapping and kicking them.

This recent article is also about typical SG women behaviours when the bf doesn't get them what they want:

https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...friend-2271946

The girl is an MLC living in SG but this behaviour is very common even with local SG Chinese.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    If you want to be safe best stay from brothel. You are not Werid at all..I go brothel paid diamond nd skip diamond. Is personal choice!

Maybe give Summerville a go , 200 Harris Street .There is mainly Chinese girls with shower inbuilt , room big a very clean place!!

Boss Summer speak Cantonese can ask her for recommendations!
    I am Werid about this person. His personal choice is what's causing some WLs to skip diamond on customers despite them actually paying for diamond. When complained she will refute by saying one customer always skip diamond so she has the right to skip diamond on all customers.

Back then many new girls also use to do this kind of dodgy stuff. They ask the shop to advertise them as diamond instead of premium or standard and turn their face away during dfk, put condom on without customers realising and always say "Quick, cum for me baby!" after just 30 seconds of sex.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12