Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm getting BBFS but I want the DOM

Iexperiment, what answer? Did i say anything?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    nothing wrong with a bit of BBFS with a ML

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well said karlasyd two thumbs up

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    I really think honesty is the best policy here. If you tell her that you want to make sure that there are no complications and that you want to make sure she is safe, then you can tell her that you want to use a condom AND that the other nice thing is that you can cum whilst still inside her with a rubber on. I suggest spending some cash and buying Crown off ebay. They are super thin, feel like bareback and as long as you make sure you use a little lube, everything will be fine.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    some of the girl will upset when you used to be BBFS but now you want to use the dom..
    not mentioning WL/ML or not..
    just sharing my experience that my gf get upset when one day i try to put the dom..
    she ask me whether why i want to use that..
    lucky that i just trying the glow in the dark dom..
    so i said i just try to fantasy.. and she laugh instead of feel offended..

but back to the topics..
    all you need just to speak honestly with her ..
    well better be safe then sorry mate

Banned
    I must say, there's a lot of very calm and sensible advice here. Kudos to all the happy-clappers, but now it's time for a truth bomb or two.

Maybe I'm a cynical old bastard or maybe I've just had one too many Johnny Gold's, but are you for real?? If you need to come on to an internet forum and ask how to approach the issue of safe sex in this day and age, you probably shouldn't be sexually active, and you definitely shouldn't be indulging in P4P. Not trying to be an arsehole about this btw, just genuinely think you need to have a long hard look at yourself.

Some guys out there gladly pay extra for BBFS, they know the risks, each to their own. But the suggestion you are somehow "locked in" to bare-backing this bird forever more, when you're not comfortable with it, just because you did it the first time and now you don't want to hurt her feelings?? Fucking hell. Man up, grow a pair, and tell her you want to wear a rubber next time. Sorted.

If she's BB'ing you, she's BB'ing some other dude. The key here is you're not comfortable with it, so HTFU and put your own health ahead of anything else, including her "feelings".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter Poontang View Post
    I must say, there's a lot of very calm and sensible advice here. Kudos to all the happy-clappers, but now it's time for a truth bomb or two.

Maybe I'm a cynical old bastard or maybe I've just had one too many Johnny Gold's, but are you for real?? If you need to come on to an internet forum and ask how to approach the issue of safe sex in this day and age, you probably shouldn't be sexually active, and you definitely shouldn't be indulging in P4P. Not trying to be an arsehole about this btw, just genuinely think you need to have a long hard look at yourself.

Some guys out there gladly pay extra for BBFS, they know the risks, each to their own. But the suggestion you are somehow "locked in" to bare-backing this bird forever more, when you're not comfortable with it, just because you did it the first time and now you don't want to hurt her feelings?? Fucking hell. Man up, grow a pair, and tell her you want to wear a rubber next time. Sorted.

If she's BB'ing you, she's BB'ing some other dude. The key here is you're not comfortable with it, so HTFU and put your own health ahead of anything else, including her "feelings".
    HAHA well said!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by karlasyd View Post
    Iexperiment, what answer? Did i say anything?
    I could be wrong about you
    All I know is the bond/connection will grow more stronger if BBFS is on the line after many session but not just a one night stand.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar

Yes your welcome to do the tough approach as everyone is different but the OP might be the sensitive type.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    get the ribbed or studded ones and say you got these for her pleasure!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar

Strong words, but do you know what, it makes a hell of a lot of sense......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    Strong words, but do you know what, it makes a hell of a lot of sense......
    It's just some well intentioned "tough love".

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi guys.. im new to this forum, this is my first post.

bro i can see where your coming from, im in the same situation with a ml atm.. two of them actually!

I saw them for around 3 visits first.. getting the basic service.
    i could sorta tell they liked me cos their service didnt seem like a routine that most girls provide.

Then on 4th visit it just slipped in during the bodyslide when she was grinding her pussy on me..
    from then on she didnt mind and she gave me bbbfs..

i was soo worried about not having a condom on afterwards.. but at the same time i loved it!
    i dont know what my problem is!!

ive seen her another 3 times after and its the same thing! i just cant control myself.. im always finding my self caught up in the moment lol.. because she slowly works up the grinding then eventually its all in!! so stopping to ask for a condom is awkward. weird thing is that she gives me cbj.. go figure haha..

anyway bro its up to you i think.. just be straight up and ask..

i know i should too.....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    And what the other bros are saying is true!

"If she bb-ing you shes bb-ing some other dude"

At first i wanted to believe i might be the only one she does this to!! lol

But WE have to be real bro.. she may like you but there would be some others she likes too! she only see at least 40-50 other guys per week.. thats plently for her to choose from hahaha

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    wonder if hiddencharm and syd_guy are bb'ing the same ML?!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i hope this isnt the case!! haha
    i thought the exact same thing

hey hiddencharm.. shes not from one of the three upmarket kgirl places right???

Junior Member(有D料到)
    xxxxxxxxxx

Senior Member(無間使者)

Quote Originally Posted by hiddencharm View Post
    Haha. Exact samething I am thinking now. It is Midas
    It's not A or J is it?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jzchan View Post

It's not A or J is it?
    Or is it Cl? She is one of my favourites...the question is am I her only?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    haha nah mine is from romeos.. all good.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast