Thread: Michelle - The West Ryde Divine scam

Junior Member(有D料到)

Michelle - The West Ryde Divine scam

I usually keep my mouth shut if the girl is not great...but this time it is a total scam.

I have visit West Ryde Divine massage a couple of times and while the quality is not consistent, but they do have a few good ones and boss lady Ella is great too. But this time, I was scammed big time.

Booked for 1 hr. Boss lady says ok, and I actually didnt ask if Michelle any good, I jist ask if she is same price. That price being the regular price for all inclusive service. She said yes and I sort out payment.

She looks 2 size up from her photo, which is ok, she seems like a kind n sweet lady with a firm body too. Part 1 was good...she is actually good at this. But thats all..everything goes down hill from there.

She begin and finished a cbj at the same time. Yes, you read correct. She began, and then finished within 5 seconds. I am sure it is not me, i.e. I was clean and washed. I thought, ok...maybe bj is not her thing. She started riding me on top, and finished almost at the same time. And suggested we change position. Ok, I comply, mish we go.

Then she started to say please cum quick. Few more hit, I suggest we change to doggy, and again she mention, please cum quick we r only suppose to do short one. I look at the clock...definitely have at least another 15 mins.

Doggy we go...and then told her to lay down. And then now she says how about I give u hj if u cant cum. Fk me, I was about to just jump off and walk out. But then ok...i thought fine, at least I wanna cum. Then she started her hj. But I was just pissed. So after another 5 mins, I had enough, just told her to stop and gd bye.

Dont get me wrong, she is kind n not lazy with massage. But yea definitely a scam if u want part 2+3. Burnt my cash for nothing. On top of that, she would let me touch her boobs but wont let me grt my head close to her body at all. Total mood killer. A scam, will not return.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    In the wrong job she is then. Thanks for the rivew and warning

Doesn't sound like a scam, just bad service.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    yea she shouldnt offer it innthe first place. I would not complain and will surely respect her limit.

And now come to think of it, she is not new girl first day at work too...I dont think I ll be back thats for sure.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its no scam, just poor service. And it's not a brothel so if she doesn't want to fuck, don't offer it.

It's the first time I have seen Michelle on the roster.
    I don't think she will last long as Ella is all about providing a good service.
    All the other girls I have seen including Ella have been fantastic.
    Monica is the next girl on my to see list. It will be my way to say goodbye to Chandler Bing

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I asked about their WeChat and just found it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yea agree that she usually have gd girls. Just a shock to have such bad egg in the mix

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    I asked about their WeChat and just found it
    The used to send out daily rosters but havent been doing so for a while now. I wonder why?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Business going downhill?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    But this Michelle looks so cute *

* based on what I see on their Wechat.