Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Your least favourite acts a WL does?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Forgetting she's an actress. 2 punts:
    1. Good massage, bbbj, spanish finish. Fine. But then, she slipped back to reality. Started talking about how she had no money, couldn't afford to buy a house though many friends (I'll assume back home) asking why she hadn't. Things so expensive, how could she possibly get ahead. A punter came in before myself, wanted 45 minutes; she only had 30 before my booking. He left. She was saying maybe he'd come back, she hoped, but maybe he wouldn't. I understand she's not doing this job because she likes servicing men. It's a shit job. But it's not what I'm there to hear. Maybe it was an attempt to solicit a tip, but it doesn't work on me. I think she really started to think about reality and she looked quite sad. Not what I want to hear, not what I want to see. She's a no-repeat.

2 Another ML, different shop. Good massage, better than I expected. Good service. Kept up the act to the end, saying she hoped she'd see me again. She will.
    It's tough for everyone in Sydney

Presumably these ladies earn as much as many punters. We have to be careful, some people like to play the sad story just as a means of earning more cash. It can be genuine, but it also can be manipulation, as you say, soliciting more money. They assume all punters are yacht owners. In fact many punters really do struggle with all the bills

To be fair some ML and WL may be sending money back home to children

But also to be fair, many are single with little living expenses, and just pay the rent that they share with others, and they save a lot of cash

People telling you their financial woes can put a downer on a punt. Maybe it's best to say that 'we do the service first then discuss life afterwards'

I will say 'Yes it's very difficult. If it's ok, I prefer to discuss this at the end of our session. I can't help you much and I know you can't help me. And listen, it's just standard tips ok?'

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Pulling foreskin back so hard while giving a BJ.

Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    It's tough for everyone in Sydney
    To be fair some ML and WL may be sending money back home to children
    I understand it's tough these days, as it's always been (hindsight tends to remember the good, forgetting the bad). Given my demographics of choice, Asian MILF's, I assume most do have responsibilities back home, children, parents, siblings. Asian culture. This lady was saying she didn't have any, which, for an Asian, can also be very frightening. Your family is your pension. I figured slow day, too much time to think about her life.

I do empathize, but I've been around long enough to understand I'm not a white knight. It's business, and you're paying for the mood. When that's forgotten...

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    I’ve been trying to not answer this post for the longest time because honestly, like most of you said, they are just working and providing a service. In that case, of course some are gonna slack off or have bad habits at work. We all do. So I look past it without giving a second thought.

However, I do sorely remember this one WL that I do care about would always give me a big smile say “bye bye” when I leave. It’s a sweet gesture to anyone, but it only utterly reminds me that the time we spent together was just a service. Perhaps, that’s the wake up call to remind me to get back to reality from any fantasy.

Anyways, happy holidays everyone~

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There was one lady who sucked my tongue out of my mouth so hard it hurt. Not as sucky on the bbbj though......she might of sucked it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    However, I do sorely remember this one WL that I do care about would always give me a big smile say “bye bye” when I leave. It’s a sweet gesture to anyone, but it only utterly reminds me that the time we spent together was just a service. Perhaps, that’s the wake up call to remind me to get back to reality from any fantasy.
    Yes, it's a service, but who says you can't be a bright spot in HER day as she is in yours. Just recently, a regular I see every year when I'm in country, gave me a memory that will last a long time. After I see her, I always go and have a lemonade at a lunch counter. She knows that because I send her a picture of the glass with a thank you. This time, last visit before I departed, we were done, dressing, and she hands me a metal cup with ice in it. I figure it's water so ignore. She says to try; I do, and it's lemonade she's bought from the 7/11. Trivial to some, best lemonade I've ever had to me. Yes, it's business, cash always given as I leave. No fantasy, just a bright spot... and a nice memory for BOTH of us.

Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Yes, it's a service, but who says you can't be a bright spot in HER day as she is in yours. Just recently, a regular I see every year when I'm in country, gave me a memory that will last a long time. After I see her, I always go and have a lemonade at a lunch counter. She knows that because I send her a picture of the glass with a thank you. This time, last visit before I departed, we were done, dressing, and she hands me a metal cup with ice in it. I figure it's water so ignore. She says to try; I do, and it's lemonade she's bought from the 7/11. Trivial to some, best lemonade I've ever had to me. Yes, it's business, cash always given as I leave. No fantasy, just a bright spot... and a nice memory for BOTH of us.
    I don't dare imagine to be a bright spot in her day. Don't want to go down that rabbit hole because it's a very deep one. lol

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    I don't dare imagine to be a bright spot in her day. Don't want to go down that rabbit hole because it's a very deep one. lol
    People have feelings even if they don't show them. Be kind, respectful & polite to all, it feels good & it makes others feel good.

Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    People have feelings even if they don't show them. Be kind, respectful & polite to all, it feels good & it makes others feel good.
    I didn't mean that I'm not going to be nice, respectful, and polite. lol, I just don't want to make myself believe that I might mean anything to them.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    When they start talking in their native tongue during a long double booking, usually it has nothing to do about our session it’s gossip and mindless chatter ( I sneakingly used my google translate) but it’s very rude to talk in another language I always assumed it’s common courtesy especially if I’m spending my money on the session, very annoying.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567