Thread: K - Sia [If you're looking for someone to tongue wrestle with]

Senior Member(無間使者) Calpico_Can's Avatar

K - Sia [If you're looking for someone to tongue wrestle with]

Alright last week I had K - Miki
    been wanting to pound some more Korean girls after that, so K - Sia caught my attention next

K Sia's page here
    Booked 8PM 27/11/2023
    Cost $310 for the hour

I actually came in early around 7:45ish and was told she's available already. Paid and went in room 8

I was greeted by this tiny girl in a cat like night gown, who hugged me straight away who seemed happy that I came.
    we spoke in Korean for a bit in between DFKing, less than a minute she was all over me and dragged me to the bed with my clothes and shoes on still.
    There was literally no room to breathe cause she was so occupied DFKing and fondling each other.

NGL I've never had anyone do this to me during my decade at Ginza, closest was a Chinese girl named Qiqi back in 2015.
    Clothes still on we keep DFKing on the bed and I noticed she never had any underwear on at all from the start, not even a bra underneath that night gown.
    I tell her I'm hungry and just eat her out straight away, she's highly sensitive from being eaten out.
    back to DFKing and we're now dry humping, she reaches inside my pants to find out how hard I am. I roll off the bed and told her to wait a minute as I needed to get undressed,
    I could finally breathe... then we go shower and she's very sweet with how she treats you.
    DFKing while washing you down, she turned off the shower to proceed with BBBJ and a Titty fuck, turns the shower back on and washes me off.
    we dry up and get on the bed, back to BBBJ, she gives a good sloppy toppy. so I flip her over and eat her out at the same time.
    She seems to be losing the 69 battle cause my tongue game is too strong with how sensitive she is. so I grab her ass real hard to keep her still. She eventually just sits on my face and rides my tongue. shit was hot
    she shakes a lot but goes back to keep sucking regardless her body is quivering from being eaten out.

after some time she gets off after moaning loudly and gets on top of me to pussy slide, she's biting her lips staring at me like she wants to beat me like I owe her money
    only to end up DFKing aggresivley again, she reaches over my head to get a condom and we pop it on.

she lies down and I get ontop, I slide it In.. now look at my Avatar photo, I slide it in further, look at my avatar photo again.
    she felt good to get in to. we do Mish for quite some time, she felt really good but I've been training my kegel muscles, after a lot of her moaning and calling me Oppa, she places her legs around me and use her legs to help me thrust into her.
    I thought it's time to go hard into her, shortly after a good rhythm I nut.
    The dom comes off and we clean up.

==================REST PERIOD==========================

there wasn't a rest period, we just went back into DFKING, holding and fondling each other and rolling around in bed aggressively for like 5 minutes
    joked around in Korean for a bit and more DFK

===================ROUND 2============================

after some intense DFK she goes back to more sloppy toppy BBBJ then tells me to stand up cause she wanted to get on her knees and look up at me.
    she's good but still learning, I then told her to stand up and I place her against the wall cause I wanted to return the favour, It didn't last long given how sensitive she is to being eaten out.
    anyway another Dom comes on, we do Mish again for a short bit but she gets on top and really rides and grinds, she then does reverse CG for awhile and then lays back on you all the while riding you.
    the mirrors in room 8 are all in well placed positions, it was such a delight to see her get fucked in so many different views,

we eventually change into doggy and she's on all fours, but through the mirror you can see her staring back at you, giving you kissy faces and that horny lip biting smile.
    a few hard thrust changed that facial expression. I kind of went aggressive here, pulled on her hair(or her hair extensions) and spanked her hard a few times, got into a good rhythm again and after some time, nutted. you could feel her tightness as you pull out. got cleaned up again and back to more DFKING! Buzzer went off shortly after and showered, DFK, Showered
    got changed, DFK, fondled, DFK while fondling, DFK, DFK, out the door and told the boys at reception how good it all was!

As you can tell, she's an aggressive DFKer, so if you like your kissies like I do, she's great for that!

PSE|=====[]=====|GFE
    She treats you like she is your wife/gf who hasn't been able to fuck for a long time, like she has all this horniness and energy built up for this moment with you.
    Having her call me Oppa in the manner she does made it sound very Personal GFE, however her attitude and technique is very PSE.

Cute|=====[]=====|Hot
    Photos of her are slightly shopped, mostly the eyes, but its her.
    what makes her cute is her short physique with playful attitude.
    what makes her hot is her makeup style, hair extensions and floral cervix tattoo.
    closest I could put my finger on it is like fucking a Korean LG/ABG but more fobby than westernized
    Her looks and body remind me of Yeon Yu

Passive|==========[]|Assertive
    I didn't have time to breathe in all of this, she was really in control of it all, the DFKing was almost constant tbh.
    if you didn't get the gist of it reading my review, you won't have time for yourself in this punting session, she's dominating it.
    it isn't linear either, It's like she knows what to do next with you like its not scripted but goes with the flow if it.

Avoid|=========[]=|Return
    Yes I'd return... her attitude is great all around. right now I'm just as horny reliving it by writing this, like another hour would be nice right now.

ANYWAY later in the week I'm going to try out J - Otona, so stay tuned for that review

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calpico_Can View Post
    Alright last week I had K - Miki
    been wanting to pound some more Korean girls after that, so K - Sia caught my attention next

K Sia's page here
    Booked 8PM 27/11/2023
    Cost $310 for the hour

I actually came in early around 7:45ish and was told she's available already. Paid and went in room 8

I was greeted by this tiny girl in a cat like night gown, who hugged me straight away who seemed happy that I came.
    we spoke in Korean for a bit in between DFKing, less than a minute she was all over me and dragged me to the bed with my clothes and shoes on still.
    There was literally no room to breathe cause she was so occupied DFKing and fondling each other.

NGL I've never had anyone do this to me during my decade at Ginza, closest was a Chinese girl named Qiqi back in 2015.
    Clothes still on we keep DFKing on the bed and I noticed she never had any underwear on at all from the start, not even a bra underneath that night gown.
    I tell her I'm hungry and just eat her out straight away, she's highly sensitive from being eaten out.
    back to DFKing and we're now dry humping, she reaches inside my pants to find out how hard I am. I roll off the bed and told her to wait a minute as I needed to get undressed,
    I could finally breathe... then we go shower and she's very sweet with how she treats you.
    DFKing while washing you down, she turned off the shower to proceed with BBBJ and a Titty fuck, turns the shower back on and washes me off.
    we dry up and get on the bed, back to BBBJ, she gives a good sloppy toppy. so I flip her over and eat her out at the same time.
    She seems to be losing the 69 battle cause my tongue game is too strong with how sensitive she is. so I grab her ass real hard to keep her still. She eventually just sits on my face and rides my tongue. shit was hot
    she shakes a lot but goes back to keep sucking regardless her body is quivering from being eaten out.

after some time she gets off after moaning loudly and gets on top of me to pussy slide, she's biting her lips staring at me like she wants to beat me like I owe her money
    only to end up DFKing aggresivley again, she reaches over my head to get a condom and we pop it on.

she lies down and I get ontop, I slide it In.. now look at my Avatar photo, I slide it in further, look at my avatar photo again.
    she felt good to get in to. we do Mish for quite some time, she felt really good but I've been training my kegel muscles, after a lot of her moaning and calling me Oppa, she places her legs around me and use her legs to help me thrust into her.
    I thought it's time to go hard into her, shortly after a good rhythm I nut.
    The dom comes off and we clean up.

==================REST PERIOD==========================

there wasn't a rest period, we just went back into DFKING, holding and fondling each other and rolling around in bed aggressively for like 5 minutes
    joked around in Korean for a bit and more DFK

===================ROUND 2============================

after some intense DFK she goes back to more sloppy toppy BBBJ then tells me to stand up cause she wanted to get on her knees and look up at me.
    she's good but still learning, I then told her to stand up and I place her against the wall cause I wanted to return the favour, It didn't last long given how sensitive she is to being eaten out.
    anyway another Dom comes on, we do Mish again for a short bit but she gets on top and really rides and grinds, she then does reverse CG for awhile and then lays back on you all the while riding you.
    the mirrors in room 8 are all in well placed positions, it was such a delight to see her get fucked in so many different views,

we eventually change into doggy and she's on all fours, but through the mirror you can see her staring back at you, giving you kissy faces and that horny lip biting smile.
    a few hard thrust changed that facial expression. I kind of went aggressive here, pulled on her hair(or her hair extensions) and spanked her hard a few times, got into a good rhythm again and after some time, nutted. you could feel her tightness as you pull out. got cleaned up again and back to more DFKING! Buzzer went off shortly after and showered, DFK, Showered
    got changed, DFK, fondled, DFK while fondling, DFK, DFK, out the door and told the boys at reception how good it all was!

As you can tell, she's an aggressive DFKer, so if you like your kissies like I do, she's great for that!

PSE|=====[]=====|GFE
    She treats you like she is your wife/gf who hasn't been able to fuck for a long time, like she has all this horniness and energy built up for this moment with you.
    Having her call me Oppa in the manner she does made it sound very Personal GFE, however her attitude and technique is very PSE.

Cute|=====[]=====|Hot
    Photos of her are slightly shopped, mostly the eyes, but its her.
    what makes her cute is her short physique with playful attitude.
    what makes her hot is her makeup style, hair extensions and floral cervix tattoo.
    closest I could put my finger on it is like fucking a Korean LG/ABG but more fobby than westernized
    Her looks and body remind me of Yeon Yu

Passive|==========[]|Assertive
    I didn't have time to breathe in all of this, she was really in control of it all, the DFKing was almost constant tbh.
    if you didn't get the gist of it reading my review, you won't have time for yourself in this punting session, she's dominating it.
    it isn't linear either, It's like she knows what to do next with you like its not scripted but goes with the flow if it.

Avoid|=========[]=|Return
    Yes I'd return... her attitude is great all around. right now I'm just as horny reliving it by writing this, like another hour would be nice right now.

ANYWAY later in the week I'm going to try out J - Otona, so stay tuned for that review
    Damn bro, sounds like a great time and she sounds like my kind of girl. Great review, thanks