Emma has been reviewed a couple of times, I've seen her 3 times so far and she deserves another report.

Here's my view on Emma. Trying to be unbiased as much as I can.

Photos: it's her photos, same body type.

Age: Mid 20s I guess but she's small petite hence she looks very young. She's been working for some time now and has never aged more than 22!

Body: petite girl, good slim body and little body fat. Flat tummy. Hourglass body shape. Most of us punters will like her body I think. Smooth white skin. Unlike other J girls, Emma doesn't have thicker legs. her legs are slim and nice.

Face: pretty girl. she has Jap look girl and all natural beauty. I don't find her face that wow like other punters so it's subjective. Plenty of punters have praised her pretty face so most likely you'll find her pretty too. In terms of prettiness, Emma is a solid 8+ I think.

Boobs: small A-B cup, young and no sag. I find her boobs good-looking cuz I like A-B cup.

DFK: yes, good DFK.

BBBJ: BBBJ in shower and on bed. She has decent technique. Love the view of her pussy in the mirror when she gave me BBBJ. Room 2 had that nice mirror.

DATY: she's not shaven down there, just a small tuff which is nice. I think her pussy looks great. It's neat and her pussy lips look beautiful.

Sex: sex was good but I didn't manage a good fuck, came too quickly this time. I'm a one shot guy so spent the rest of the time talking with her.

Overall: Emma is a pretty girl with good petite body, good english and great GFE, skills. I'm fairly certain that you can't go wrong with Emma if you like petite girl, especially if you can manage 2 shots within an hour. There is a good chance that you'll find her very pretty like other punters have said.

I'm always keen on seeing her again, the only issue is I'm a one-shot guy so I'm a bit put off with paying for an hour.