Thread: Ginza AR (Annual Report 2023)..who's your MMA (Most Memorable Asian)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Yes, C Chance was one of the hottest WLs I've ever fucked. Felt like I got to fuck the girl on the street that was turning every straight man's head, seriously. Only Kay from old 5* from 6 years ago could rival her hotness in my view.

I kinda regret writing a short review after I saw her. She became impossible to book after that!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Yes, C Chance was one of the hottest WLs I've ever fucked. Felt like I got to fuck the girl on the street that was turning every straight man's head, seriously. Only Kay from old 5* from 6 years ago could rival her hotness in my view.

I kinda regret writing a short review after I saw her. She became impossible to book after that!
    True bro... thats always the double edged sword which is way more punters should chip in if they see a gem, helps the girls too (from money perspective) but yea i rmb she was extremely hard to book but not impossible.
    sometimes its luck like K Jessie and K Rebecca impossible to book but if persistent enough (and nice and polite to reception instead of rude pestering) I once got a message saying someone cancelled at time x do you want this spot but i'd been trying for days and i worked out based on roster which days were Jessie regular days hahaha no regrets

maybe we should only post review for gems after we've at least seen her twice? hahaha my regret was probs review of Asahi and I think Koharu....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    anyone tried new c baby?
    I am wondering c baby or s lara

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by bjav View Post
    anyone tried new c baby?
    Yes someone’s posted a review so you can compare the 2.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bjav View Post
    anyone tried new c baby?
    I saw C baby a while ago, she is quite pretty and good service. She is more of the service type girl imo. Havent seen S lara so cannot compare

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

yea sometimes you have that dilemma do i share or not share hahaha i think one girl that might rival her was this C girl at Ginza club very similar body shape but long black hair and had an arm sleeve but one of the best rack and lips but cant rmb her name for the love of it....her profile has born in some year but problem was sometimes was too cold in the session so if you prefer GFE like me then it was a big downer.

C Kikki at GC was one of my all time favs too spent quite a bit on her but her service and the connection always brought me back