Thread: Ginza AR (Annual Report 2023)..who's your MMA (Most Memorable Asian)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    C Chance (one of my Top 3 for the year) (Haven’t seen her back on roster)
    Instagram model type, Early 20’s bordering mid 20’s
    Service: 7-7.5/10 (abit cold and aloof until she warms up to you)
    Face 8.5/10 (very pretty like seeing an Instagram model in real life, smoky eyes clubbing type girl up there with)
    Body 9/10 (clean no tatts and well kept little patch downstairs and natural decent sized boobs)
    WIR? Yes – one of the prettiest C girls I’ve seen.
    If after a pretty c girl currently – can give S Lara a try plenty of reviews on her
    Speciality: pretty – cant stop staring, but did a lot of the leg work myself

J Asahi (Best and last spot of the Top 3 for the year) (but I’ve multi visits so YMMV)
    Saw this J Girl in her first stint and the more I saw her the more her price grew with her popularity lol
    To this day shes the only girl I’ve asked to extend and on 3rd visit booked 2hrs with her
    Service: 11/10 Different to K Jessie and Dior PSE more like GFE and wife e.g. flirts with you cuddles and spoons after sex, body slide sensual bbbj, looks at you after CIM and lets some of it drool out, folds your clothes, got me gifts from japan omg I was dangerously close to falling in love and pursuing this girl lol – keep an eye out as she’s been back 2-3 times this year at least.
    Face 8/8.5 – 10 (mid 20’s, girl next door/neighbours wife and OL vibes esp if she has stockings)
    Body 8.5/10 (clean no tatts and lasered) gym fit and smooth
    WIR? Yes
    Speciality: GFE, slurpy JAV style BBBJ and streamer flirt level
    Similar body proportions to Ageha but one is innocent gfe and the other is clubbing type girl

J Asumi (but I’ve multi visits so YMMV)
    Very GFE, not as pretty as photos (due to filter) but cuter in real life and one of those girls that grows on you throughout the session. Very innocent vibes like uni dating days esp when she grabs the towel and bites into it and squirming as you bang her in doggy
    Service: 8.5/10
    Face 8 – 10 (cute GFE type Early 20’s)
    Body 8.5/10 (clean no tatts and shaved) natural perky boobs and cute firm butt
    WIR? Yes – seen her back once…hope she does another Aus tour
    Plenty of reviews of her and here’s mine.
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...cret-horniness

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

C Chance is back book her while shes still around

As if reception wasnt already getting spammed enough with J Ice; C Chance is now back too....

this model figure girl and loooks.... if you have been longing for a C Girl and hesitant to book based on price or age then look no further and give Chance a try

this girl with her body and looks will take you a trip down memory lane back when Ginza had top top C Girls and why she stands firm on $350 price tag

Shes Jack Jack approved hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    C Chance (one of my Top 3 for the year) (Haven’t seen her back on roster)
    Instagram model type, Early 20’s bordering mid 20’s
    Service: 7-7.5/10 (abit cold and aloof until she warms up to you)
    Face 8.5/10 (very pretty like seeing an Instagram model in real life, smoky eyes clubbing type girl up there with)
    Body 9/10 (clean no tatts and well kept little patch downstairs and natural decent sized boobs)
    WIR? Yes – one of the prettiest C girls I’ve seen.
    If after a pretty c girl currently – can give S Lara a try plenty of reviews on her
    Speciality: pretty – cant stop staring, but did a lot of the leg work myself

J Asahi (Best and last spot of the Top 3 for the year) (but I’ve multi visits so YMMV)
    Saw this J Girl in her first stint and the more I saw her the more her price grew with her popularity lol
    To this day shes the only girl I’ve asked to extend and on 3rd visit booked 2hrs with her
    Service: 11/10 Different to K Jessie and Dior PSE more like GFE and wife e.g. flirts with you cuddles and spoons after sex, body slide sensual bbbj, looks at you after CIM and lets some of it drool out, folds your clothes, got me gifts from japan omg I was dangerously close to falling in love and pursuing this girl lol – keep an eye out as she’s been back 2-3 times this year at least.
    Face 8/8.5 – 10 (mid 20’s, girl next door/neighbours wife and OL vibes esp if she has stockings)
    Body 8.5/10 (clean no tatts and lasered) gym fit and smooth
    WIR? Yes
    Speciality: GFE, slurpy JAV style BBBJ and streamer flirt level
    Similar body proportions to Ageha but one is innocent gfe and the other is clubbing type girl

J Asumi (but I’ve multi visits so YMMV)
    Very GFE, not as pretty as photos (due to filter) but cuter in real life and one of those girls that grows on you throughout the session. Very innocent vibes like uni dating days esp when she grabs the towel and bites into it and squirming as you bang her in doggy
    Service: 8.5/10
    Face 8 – 10 (cute GFE type Early 20’s)
    Body 8.5/10 (clean no tatts and shaved) natural perky boobs and cute firm butt
    WIR? Yes – seen her back once…hope she does another Aus tour
    Plenty of reviews of her and here’s mine.
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...cret-horniness

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    As if reception wasnt already getting spammed enough with J Ice; C Chance is now back too....

this model figure girl and loooks.... if you have been longing for a C Girl and hesitant to book based on price or age then look no further and give Chance a try

this girl with her body and looks will take you a trip down memory lane back when Ginza had top top C Girls and why she stands firm on $350 price tag

Shes Jack Jack approved hahaha
    Im definitely diving in for this one - will report back

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post
    Im definitely diving in for this one - will report back
    Let us know how it goes keen to know if service has improved or body is still banging hot after long hiatus