Thread: Paris - Asian beauty with Western naughty-ness

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Paris - Asian beauty with Western naughty-ness

I have wrote longer AR but mistakenly quit the page and when I go back in, it's gone lol.. I actually forgot if I already press the submit or not, so here I am starting all over again:

Looks : very beautiful mixed face, a bit more on the Asian side but still has the hint of Spanish. She has that naughty looks and likes to tease as well, very horny looks that begs you to fuck her hard.
    Body : curvy, busty with a nice D set boobs, very sexy in my opinion, slim waist and a very nice round ass. However she's not the skinny type of girls, so if you prefer small skinny girls, might not be your type.
    DFK : oh hell yes, very sensual one not just tongue fencing
    DATY : she loves it to the moon and back, very clean lasered pussy, taste good!
    Sex & Service : She is a horny girl, she did all the service with confident as well. Plus her english is very fluent as she grew up in Australia, so it's easy to communicate. We even flirt to each other during the session which adds the enjoyment on the session. BBBJ was very nice, she likes to keep the eye contact as well. She loves getting fucked deep and hard, her moans was very natural as well, multiple position no problem!

Overall, I definitely recommend to try her at least once, definitely worth the price and the experience of fucking beautiful mixed girl, this one with confident and excellent level of service! Happy punting 😁

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Are her tits natural?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Robot View Post
    Are her tits natural?
    Hey mate, yeah its natural 👍

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Driller View Post
    Ginza website pic is this: Attachment 105163
    Reverse google search is this: Attachment 105164

Is this the girl you saw?
    Looks different but I'd say similar.. her eyes a bit more Asian look than this..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I found this place to be hit and miss… glad you had a good punt