Went to Sakura 57 after a long time hoping I would see new talent. The line up only had 2 ladies to choose from. I was too tired to venture out in city again so decided to pick Amanda. Paid damages for 30mins. I have been here previously so know the routine and the services that are included. The photos on the website are definitely touched.
I went upstair with her into the room, I find Kyoto 206 rooms are better.
I asked her to join me in the shower and she had no issues. She is very friendly and enjoys the session. We had good fun in the shower for a bit, lots of kissing. I thought I was gonna cum in the shower but cut short the session and proceeded to the bed for main event.
We started again with bit of kissing followed by intense DFK. I switched between sucking her boobs and DFK while she was giving me HJ. She responded well to the fingering. I asked her for 69 and had great view looking in the mirror. Onto the main event with missionary position to start with, again DFK while I was pounding her. Switched to doggy.
As I knew I won't be able to hold it any longer I asked her to give me CBJ. She finished me with a HJ. It was great session overall for the price I paid.