Thread: Fanny farts?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Fanny farts?

Has anyone had a WG let one go.... recently had one real stunner let one go as she went from riding me to laying on her back.... Haven't heard one for years, an ex of mine used to be a prolific fanny farter.....

Which fanny are we talking about here? Front or back?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Which fanny are we talking about here? Front or back?
    The only one??
    Front.
    The other is an arsehole....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Kitty farts have a name: qeefing
    Hilarious when they happen

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I find this happens a lot more often when no artificial lube is used, we change positions multiple times and I pull my dick out completely to do the position changes. Then her pussy gets dry and before I know it, she's qeefing on the last position change.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Farkersfolly View Post
    Never heard that name for it before. We both always have a chuckle. I just call them pussy farts

It’s not the girl’s fault to give out a fanny fart, it’s the man pumping too much air into her fanny, you need to be hard enough to seal the opening so that the air didn’t escape, when you pull out, there goes the air. Be considerate and tell her no need to feel embarrassed.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者) CursedCoomer's Avatar
    I had an ML queef multiple times while I was fucking her in mish. We both just looked at each other then laughed... Then I nutted inside her... Good times.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sometime it does happen when I'm with WLs. It's really interesting no need to feel embarrassed. Maybe because you fuck her too hard

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    It’s not the girl’s fault to give out a fanny fart, it’s the man pumping too much air into her fanny, you need to be hard enough to seal the opening so that the air didn’t escape, when you pull out, there goes the air. Be considerate and tell her no need to feel embarrassed.
    Well said bro. Need to assure her that it's ok!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Of course.... I just ignored it, so did she.... I've had giggles with GFs in the past about them, I don't think I know the WG well enough yet to laugh about them.....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I had a girl once who actually farted as she came. Was funny but she was very embarrassed

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Farkersfolly View Post
    I learned something today! A queef is a farting sound caused by air moving out of your vagina, which tends to happen in the bedroom or during exercise. I actually googled it after I read it here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I told this one before in another thread. I was pumping away doggystyle on one of my fav girl and I think I pumped too much air into her vag due to my somewhat skinny d I think. Loudest queef I ever heard and i was completely caught off guard!. Initially thought it came from the other hole haha. Then I realised what it was. I think I was more embarrassed than the lady.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Exactly well said
    I have to admit its kind of my thing, i fkn love it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Heard a long fanny fart coming from the front door! yeah that was humorously nice!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    Has anyone had a WG let one go.... recently had one real stunner let one go as she went from riding me to laying on her back.... Haven't heard one for years, an ex of mine used to be a prolific fanny farter.....
    In the 69 position, the Thai girl came before me and her fanny farted as she had her orgasim.
    She was embarrassed, but I thought it was awesome

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk