Name : Soda
Place : Ginza Club on 310 Cleveland
Rates : 45 min $260
Looks: 8-9/10 depending on your type
Body : Avg height, B+ size boobs, round ass. Overall a great package.
Ethnicity : Vietnam
Services Offered : BBBJ, DATY, Shower Together, kissing, CIM, GFE indeed

Alright guys, let's talk about what seems to be the hot new toy in town, V Soda at Ginza Club. First of all, I read the other AR thread on her which started a discussion of weather or not she's Vietnamese or Chinese, or a mixed of both. From what I see, she is definitely more viet than chinese, now this is not to say that she can't be a mixed, but at least from the way she talks and looks, I believe she's more viet. Even though she speaks Chinese, it is with a quite an accent and I had a hard time understanding her Chinese at times. Now I am an ABC (not the one you guys are used to), so my Chinese isn't great, but I can tell the difference.

Anyways, on to the AR. Booking her seems to be incredibility difficult. I don't know if it's reception at Ginza has something against me or it's just that she's so popular. I had reached out to Ginza via wechat for about 3 days in a row trying to book her and always received a short reply of "fully booked." At the end, I had to tell them like hey, what is going on here. Then they actually soften up and gave me a booking that very day, even though they had told me that she was fully booked already. But, I will give them the benefit of the doubt this time and let's just say that maybe there had been a cancelation and I got lucky. Whatever...

After I was sent to the room, she opened the door and I popped in. To my surprise, she was wearing an oversized t-shirt that almost goes all the way to her knees. Very casual I suppose, but it is a good change of pace from the same old lingerie these WLs wear. Actually, my entire encounter with Soda is very causal. Like the other AR mentioned, she doesn't really have a routine and almost feel a bit shy at time. Sometime, I also feel like she's not too sure of what to do next, which is pretty cute. Now this might not be your cup of tea, but I feel like this is a refreshing change.

There's probably a lot of questions about her looks. Is she really THAT pretty? I mean, the website did literally write "very very very pretty." So the conclusion, yes, she is very pretty, in a cute way. She doesn't have the smoking hot model look. She's more of that big eye, cute asian girl look that many of you dream about at night. That one girl who is not SO hot that she's out of reach, but that cutest girl in class that you want to guess what snacks she likes so you can bring her some next time. You get it? That kind of pretty. Anyways, her body is nice too, great proportion. Nice skin, very young body, and a nice ass that will definitely look good in yoga pants.

The sex was okay, but I think we are probably not there solely for the service. I didn't get a the DFK that others did, but I was actually reluctant to kiss her because she was coughing a little bit and I sure don't want to catch something that will stop me from punting for a few days. BBBJ was good, a bit of licking and sucking, although I think she goes a little lighter than what I like. It was still good seeing her reflection in the big mirrors, which is one good thing about the rooms at Ginza. I did DATY on her, I'm actually quite picky about that, and I didn't mind going down on her. It was clean, no smell, and we both enjoy it. Going CG with her is quite good though, especially looking at the reflection, it almost feel wrong lol. Doggie is good too since she's got a nice ass. She took a bit of pounding there, but she seems to be okay with it. We finished in her mouth to complete the CIM.

Afterward, we had a few minutes left and so we laid in bed looking at her phone. Hence, the causal GF experience continues. It is during this interaction that I truly understand how young she is and how inexperienced she is in the punting world. To her, the most important thing at that time was what to order for her late night snack. I'm no boomer so I went on to gave her some of my recommendations and she loved it and saved it on her phone. We also talked about her school and what classes to take and what major is best for the future. If you ARE a boomer and want to re-live that young innocent moment, this is for you. If you are young and can relate to her or even give her actual guidance, you will probably get some brownie points from her. If you are looking for a raw sexual experience with a young lady, this is NOT for you.

WIR: I will and I think it is worth the time. Do I think this experience is going to last? Absolute not. Something this pure will usually get muddled in the toxic world of punting. It's just a matter of time. Cheers and good luck out there.