Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WL and ML that only see certain clients. How do they know if they want to see you or not?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by HowTo28891298 View Post
    So if a girl doesn't want to spend time with you and they spot you on the CCTV or whatever, what do you get told by the mamasan? "Sorry she left", "Sick today" ?
    i'd like to know this too. if it's your 2nd booking with the girl and you didn't pass her "check" during the first visit and she doesn't want to see u anymore, do they just pretend and tell you that the girl is sick? or are they more straightforward and tell you the girl doesn't want to see you?

i'd hate to turn up to a place with the booking only to find out that I didn't pass the girl's standard during the first visit.

Quote Originally Posted by bleekpit View Post
    i'd like to know this too. if it's your 2nd booking with the girl and you didn't pass her "check" during the first visit and she doesn't want to see u anymore, do they just pretend and tell you that the girl is sick? or are they more straightforward and tell you the girl doesn't want to see you?

i'd hate to turn up to a place with the booking only to find out that I didn't pass the girl's standard during the first visit.
    I know with n5m the mamasan and papasan will tell you straight away. Sorry this girl doesnt want to see you etc etc. Happened to me and 1 of the bros before.

Better than told sorry she sick lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PKING2 View Post
    I know with n5m the mamasan and papasan will tell you straight away. Sorry this girl doesnt want to see you etc etc. Happened to me and 1 of the bros before.

i agree, i absolutely would prefer to be told straight up rather than trying to book the same girl over and over while being told different fake excuses lol. that would just be a huge waste of time for all involved

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Nah, I don't think these girls use CCTV at all, bros. More along the lines of you wasting your time and effort to book her only to be rejected when it turns out that you are in the "blacklist", when you're in the room.

Senior Member(無間使者)

What would make a girl not wanna see a customer again, what happened in your cases and the other bros? As the girl would be turning down potential income I'd imagine

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mn69 View Post
    What would make a girl not wanna see a customer again, what happened in your cases and the other bros? As the girl would be turning down potential income I'd imagine
    If she don't get the 350 bucks from you, she'll get it from the next punter. Obviously the girls in question are popular ones.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Once a WL told me her previous client was an Indian guy who refused to take shower in the room! I bet he was calculating how much this 5 minute shower would cost him!! Imagine same guy going to see Vanessa at 280 hornsby that kills 10 min in the shower hah I think it's quite good that ladies decide who they are comfortable to see at least it can be an indicator -to some extent at least- that they would give you a good service. I was a bit pissed to read that this girl whom I wanted to see, only sees Asian clients, but now I don't give even a flying fuck about it

My one is a funny story. For her privacy I will not tell who was this.
    She not working there anymore, might be already back to her country. Apparently I made her knees hurts, in 2 hours session with her. Mamasan said, that girl only wants to meet me once a month, because of that. Up until now, I don't know what really happened, lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My one is a funny story. For her privacy I will not tell who was this.
    She not working there anymore, might be already back to her country. Apparently I made her knees hurts, in 2 hours session with her. Mamasan said, that girl only wants to meet me once a month, because of that. Up until now, I don't know what really happened, lol.
    Hahaha really. Never went for 2 hours before. Thats a long sesh. Did u have her on her knee's the whole time or in Doggystyle lol
    Let me guess, was she Japanese, early 20's?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Its the girls right to choose who they do and don't see, but a lot of you are lumping all indians into the same bucket which is unfair. Like all countries there are the good and the bad, I know I'd be upset if all aussies were labelled abusive, drunk, beergut yobos. So how about we leave the decision to the girls and not label all indians as fowl smelling, argumentative and disrespectful.
    Hear hear, some right f****** in this thread

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by limbi8888 View Post
    i've spoken with a few MLs about this, Indians tend to argue with price and not want to pay for the quoted services
    Had a guy at SP queen street asking for “discount, any discount”

Put me off and killed the mood just as I was about to be seen

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by RO1312 View Post
    Had a guy at SP queen street asking for “discount, any discount”

Put me off and killed the mood just as I was about to be seen
    That’s what I was trying to get at. Only an idiot would ask for discounts in Sydney shops.
    In Asia, when you’ve got a bar full of freelancers of course you negotiate. And prices come down as the night gets on. Or when you bar hop you have tons of choice of taking bargirls back to your hotel short or long time from many different bars.

But in Sydney? I can’t see how it would work out for anyone. Even in the bottom end shops that I frequent, and I like to pay the least possible to fuck. Hence my strict rules and monthly punting budget.

But offering less than the shops price? Nah, I’d be embarrassed. I’d fear the risk of receiving less service and being unpopular with the girls. Fuck that. It’s no wonder some don’t want to see the currymunchers if they act like that.

However…..
    A different story would’ve if every punter in Sydney suddenly stared to negotiate. Then, and only then you may get somewhere. Everyone start to hang k. To their money and complaining the shop is asking too much. A city wide punter’s movement. Yeah that may work…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who the hell tries to negotiate prices in a shop. In Aus everything is generally a fixed price.

But even in Asia, with Freelancers/Bargirls, dont even bother negotiating. As its a difference of like $10-$20. It kills the mood & the girl + all her friends at the bar will see u as a "Cheap Charlie".

I seen Indian men in Thailand trying to get a girl for 500 baht & for her to service 4-5 of his friends too. For 500 baht which is like $25. Like WTF!

You are guaranteed a shit service once u kill the mood with her.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Who the hell tries to negotiate prices in a shop. In Aus everything is generally a fixed price.

But even in Asia, with Freelancers/Bargirls, dont even bother negotiating. As its a difference of like $10-$20. It kills the mood & the girl + all her friends at the bar will see u as a "Cheap Charlie".

I seen Indian men in Thailand trying to get a girl for 500 baht & for her to service 4-5 of his friends too. For 500 baht which is like $25. Like WTF!

You are guaranteed a shit service once u kill the mood with her.
    Definitely bargain for extras if it is above your budget.

Some ml ask for above standard e.g $300 for part 3 in which i turned down. Then she asked, how much then? If i dont feel the vibe, just massage please.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    Definitely bargain for extras if it is above your budget.

Some ml ask for above standard e.g $300 for part 3 in which i turned down. Then she asked, how much then? If i dont feel the vibe, just massage please.
    Yeh definitely bargain if were talking big money like $300 AUD or u feel the girl is clearly trying to rip u off/overcharge u more than market rate.

But in Asia where its a difference of $10-20, probably not even worth bargaining

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeh definitely bargain if were talking big money like $300 AUD or u feel the girl is clearly trying to rip u off/overcharge u more than market rate.

But in Asia where its a difference of $10-20, probably not even worth bargaining
    I do get what you mean

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    I do get what you mean
    BTW, usually the girl will charge higher amounts if she doesn't like the guy or doesn't find him attractive.

I seen Thai girls charging Indian men 4-5 times what she normally asks for from other guys (and this is if she was even willing to spend time with him)

I assumed it was the same rate for all depending if it ML or private WL. I hear it time and time again the just denie indian guys and not all of them are no good but it only takes one and there all on the same boat..

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana69r View Post
    I assumed it was the same rate for all depending if it ML or private WL. I hear it time and time again the just denie indian guys and not all of them are no good but it only takes one and there all on the same boat..
    Yeah, the girls will whinge to one and another and then becomes generalised when it reoccurs. However, it probably is a cultural thing.

Maybe an indian wl will think, dang, he's sexy, he can really bargain. It might be a skill that is highly looked for in their culture as it does take courage and confidence to be able to bargain and to successfully get something. She might think, wow he might be able to get me a house cheaper, etc.

However, in other cultures, the women don't like that.

Like i hate how people walk into my house without taking their shoes off. So i will ask them to do so or don't come in at all. However , a white person might think that's stupid

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Some girls prefer not to see Indian men. Also, some don’t want to see their own nationality men (e.g. Korean, Japanese) probably for privacy and not getting discovered in a small community.

Most ML/WL see 100 to 200 men every month (8 to 10 a day) so they can’t remember them all, except the men that keep going back every few days or many big tippers.
    Some girls have very good memories even if you saw them just one time.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast