Thread: Girls being promised $2,000 to $3,000 a day at Sakura 57

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    I was looking at the employment page of Sakura 57 https://www.surryhillsbrothel.com.au/employment/

The girls are encouraged to join with a promise they'd make $2,000 to $3,000 daily, and the hourly rate is $210-$260.

At this rate, they'd see 10 to 14 punters a day... I guess the more good-looking the girl is, the more men she gets.

I wonder how some punters here feel about possibly being, say, the 10th or 11th punter that day when you go in and look for BBFS.
    Do you simply block it out of your mind when you're doing the deed and hope she is all clean??

Has this thought crossed your mind?
    Another scare tactic.
    The girls don't even advertise themselves as providing BBFS, and which customers get BBFS is YMMV. In my previous post I mentioned spending almost $1k just for one BBFS session, I don't think all 10 customers would spend such money otherwise the WL would only need to work 2-3 days and quit immediately because they have enough money for uni or to do a trip around the world.
    Some people have rocks for brains (quote from Sooshi Mangoo)

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnJones View Post
    Another scare tactic.
    The girls don't even advertise themselves as providing BBFS, and which customers get BBFS is YMMV. In my previous post I mentioned spending almost $1k just for one BBFS session, I don't think all 10 customers would spend such money otherwise the WL would only need to work 2-3 days and quit immediately because they have enough money for uni or to do a trip around the world.
    Some people have rocks for brains (quote from Sooshi Mangoo)
    Hey @JohnJones, I don’t want to upset you or appear to be showing off… but I can assure you that some of us don’t pay “$1k just for one BBFS session”…. Not anything like that amount.