Date of Visit: June 2023

Rates: $250 (45 minutes Diamond)

Size/shape: average (162 cm), Nice B cup boobs, nice round ass

Looks: She is a girl next door

Nationality or Ethnicity: Japanese

Services Provided: DFK, tits fuck, Rimming on her, sex, BBBJ

Value for money/recommend?: YES

English: basic English

Popped in 206 yesterday afternoon without booking. They had a huge line up. More than 10, easily, I guess. I like the clicking sounds of a large crowd of girls walking with high heels. Already turned on before going into the room. I paid for a 45mins session with Becca after looking at line up, a young pretty Japanese girl. Becca is in her early 20s, I guess.

The photos are herself. She has B cup boobs and a nice big ass. The boobs are not too big or too small but soft and very nice to grab. I jumped into the shower before she joined me soon. She is so soft and has a pair of really big eyes. Looks like a hot innocent girl living in my next door. After we took shower, I let her kneel down in front of me for some tits fuck. I rubbed my dick against her boobs slowly to enjoy her delicate skin. It's nice to watch my dick sliding up and down against a young hottie's boobs with some of my sticky pre-cum smeared near the top of her breasts. My dick then went all the way into her mouth. I took the pleasure of being sucked in this dominant position.

Sex with Becca is nice as well. Both of us had some fun. The most recommended position with her is standing doggy, that is, she gets on all four on the bed while I'm standing on the floor and banging her from behind. Becca has a nice big ass. I enjoyed the slapping noise of my hips hitting on her thick butt cheeks when I pounded her in doggy style. That slapping noise is mixed with her moaning and heavy breathing. Later she got tired so we switched to Missionary. There were a lot of DFK, neck kissing and boobs licking. We changed a few positions before I finally blew my load. Both of us are sweaty. She came into my arms like a girlfriend. I enjoy having some chit-chat with the chick I just fucked. Becca did well in this part. Her English is not very good but already tried her best to communicate with me. And Becca is willing to DFK whenever I want. Time's up, I left as a happy man and made a decision to see her again this weekend.

Thank you asseater for your review!

Last edited by Kyoto206; 14-06-2023 at 11:35 AM.
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au

Banned
    Thanks for the review. She sounds hot. Around what time in the afternoon did you go to see a big lineup?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I remember it was around 5pm. Thanks Bro.

BECCA here today 20/06/23 (TUE)
    3pm - 1am
    Sakura57 樱花宫
    Tel: (02) 9281-2818
    Mob: 0411-666-757

www.sakura57.com.au
    Kyoto206 京都花园
    Tel: (02) 9280-4208
    Mob: 0413-111-206

www.kyoto206.com.au