Thread: Emily @ KissMeBabies~ Excellent GFE Service and TOP FACE

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Emily @ KissMeBabies~ Excellent GFE Service and TOP FACE

This is my first report. My report is quite simple and i try to make it short
    I will write what I did, and what Emily like in my season because I find out she is a real GFE~!!!
    she is that kind of girl i like for sure.

Emily is 19 years old Hong Kong uni student, beautiful cute innocent face,
    very slim body with big tits and nice long legs, short white top cover her nice C Cup natural breast, short jeans,
    overall make her so different from others, very fresh feeling, when I was looking at her, makes me feel more horny.

She is really a cute lovely girl looking and
    She Loves and very enjoy what is she doing, and unlimited Girlfriend service available (that’s what I’m looking from every WL).

Everythings started off very GFE. We were talking a lot about her Hong Kong life like old friend for warm up a little bit,
    seem she is too fresh and shy.
    I took her clothes off. We hug each other and DKF, I try to touch her pussy,it was very wet already
    She hold my hand and lead us went for a shower, she gave me a warm body to body bath with her tits on the beginning...

I can't hold myself to suck her nipples....Yummy~!She loved it too
    Her Blow Job skills are very very good, plenty of ball sucking, licking surround my little brother.
    She looked up at me with her horny eyes as she sucked on my cock.
    After the shower, i started DTAY on her and had a lot of fun with her and she is very responsive to a good licking.
    I fingered her pretty hard but she seemed to love it.
    These happened all before we had hard fucking.

She is as naughty as me. I love to making this girl to be dirty and naughty.
    She had that desirous looking on her face like she was looking for hard fucking.
    Her pussy is very tight. she seems pleasured she sits up for cowgirl style and and grinds her pelvis into mine.
    and she is light (Around 44~46kg)so I am able to lift her an throw her back onto myself with each stroke.
    she is a loud screamer during sex (which I love) she is great on mood during I gave her a good, hard, fast fuck.
    I knew she love it~!She scream louder and louder and keep sucking on her fingers....

yup....Sorry guys, I didn't want to write more about how we had sex.
    Of course, no WL can compare with Emily in my heart,Excellent GFE Service and TOP FACE.
    Definitely i will be back again for her.
    Good luck brothers!!!
    And thanks New Agency KissMeBabies

Girl Summary:
    Name: Emily
    Shop: KissMeBabies
    http://www.kissmebabies.com/models/show/17758
    Pricing: 320/ hour, 550/2hours
    Nat: Hong Kong, 100%
    Measurement: 32C/23/32
    Height: 165cm
    Weight: 46kg
    Face: 9/10, Next door type of chinese girl
    Body: 9.5/10 Small Waist, Big Natural Breasts,nothing can complain
    Complexion: Milky White Skin
    Hair: Long Brown
    Languages: Chinese/Cantonese/English
    DFK: Yes, never stop kissing
    BBBJ: Yes, many eye contact likes girlfriend.
    DTBBBJ: I was in the heaven~!
    DATY, 69: Yes,she loves it
    Sex: 8/10

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) IExperiment's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by superpunt View Post
    This is my first report. My report is quite simple and i try to make it short
    I will write what I did, and what Emily like in my season because I find out she is a real GFE~!!!
    she is that kind of girl i like for sure.

Emily is 19 years old Hong Kong uni student, beautiful cute innocent face,
    very slim body with big tits and nice long legs, short white top cover her nice C Cup natural breast, short jeans,
    overall make her so different from others, very fresh feeling, when I was looking at her, makes me feel more horny.

She is really a cute lovely girl looking and
    She Loves and very enjoy what is she doing, and unlimited Girlfriend service available (that’s what I’m looking from every WL).

Everythings started off very GFE. We were talking a lot about her Hong Kong life like old friend for warm up a little bit,
    seem she is too fresh and shy.
    I took her clothes off. We hug each other and DKF, I try to touch her pussy,it was very wet already
    She hold me hand and lead we went for a shower, she gave me a warm body to body bath with her tits on the beginning...

I can't hold myself to suck her nipples....Yummy~!She loved it too
    Her Blow Job skills are very very good, plenty of ball sucking, licking surround my little brother.
    She looked up at me with her horny eyes as she sucked on my cock.
    After the shower, i started DTAY on her and had a lot of fun with her and she is very responsive to a good licking.
    I fingered her pretty hard but she seemed to love it.
    These happened all before we had hard fucking.

She is as naughty as me. I love to making this girl to be dirty and naughty.
    She had that desirous looking on her face like she was looking for hard fucking.
    Her pussy is very tight. she seems pleasured she sits up for cowgirl style and and grinds her pelvis into mine.
    and she is light (Around 44~46kg)so I am able to lift her an throw her back onto myself with each stroke.
    she is a loud screamer during sex (which I love) she is great on mood during I gave her a good, hard, fast fuck.
    I knew she love it~!She scream louder and louder and keep sucking on her fingers....

yup....Sorry guys, I didn't want to write more about how we had sex.
    Of course, no WL can compare with Emily in my heart,Excellent GFE Service and TOP FACE.
    Definitely i will be back again for her.
    Good luck brothers!!!
    And thanks New Agency KissMeBabies

Girl Summary:
    Name: Emily
    Shop: KissMeBabies
    http://www.kissmebabies.com/models/show/17758
    Pricing: 320/ hour, 550/2hours
    Nat: Hong Kong, 100%
    Measurement: 32C/23/32
    Height: 165cm
    Weight: 46kg
    Face: 9/10, Next door type of chinese girl
    Body: 9.5/10 Small Waist, Big Natural Breasts,nothing can complain
    Complexion: Milky White Skin
    Hair: Long Brown
    Languages: Chinese/Cantonese/English
    DFK: Yes, never stop kissing
    BBBJ: Yes, many eye contract likes girlfriend.
    DTBBBJ: I was in the heaven~!
    DATY, 69: Yes,she loves it
    Sex: 8/10
    Yes she is nice I dont know why they only charge me $300 anyway I gave her $50 tip. Must be Syd99 discount.

Shop Owner
    Check out the pictures of Emily at kissmebabies.com and try to cool yourself down before seeing this hot girl..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    yes , she is very Nice ~

Is she still working? She doesn't appear on the website.