Thread: 244 City Brothel Sex with Japanese girl Yoko

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

244 City Brothel Sex with Japanese girl Yoko

I booked her 1 hour around 1pm last Week. I highly recommend her to the girlfriend feeling and nice service.

Body figure is slim (I like it) and face is cute. She has very professional French Kissing. Although she could hardly speaks fluent English, she can understand what I need and then provided good serivce.

I pretty enjoy the loving making time with her. Unfortunately, that day is the last day she stayed in Sydey. I will definitely book her again if she come back in future.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Syd_Night_Cool View Post
    I booked her 1 hour around 1pm last Week. I highly recommend her to the girlfriend feeling and nice service.

Body figure is slim (I like it) and face is cute. She has very professional French Kissing. Although she could hardly speaks fluent English, she can understand what I need and then provided good serivce.

I pretty enjoy the loving making time with her. Unfortunately, that day is the last day she stayed in Sydey. I will definitely book her again if she come back in future.
    She's back. Time for you to book her again. She must have missed Sydney or maybe something else?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok so maybe I'm getting into conspiracy territory here, but play the Yoko Video and tell me if you notice.

1. In the first video, the jawline moves off the line of the face as though it's masking another face.
    2. In the second video, when Yoko turns to the side, the profile of the nose and jaw seem very different to the first video.

Just my observations, happy to be proven wrong.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone check the video?

Banned

Yoko【Last day】

Cute and Slim ・Diamond 30m:$200 45m:$250 60m:$300 GFE,DFK,Shower together,BBBJ,69,RIM,CIM,DATY ・Standard 45m:$150 60m:$200 Kissing,CBJ ・Information Nationality:Japanese age:21yo Height:165 Bust size:Ccup weight:50