Thread: K JESSIE

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

K JESSIE

hi all I would like to share my review with k Jessie from Ginza club. What I want to say for the ones who never sees her is not to see her. She is so good that you will get addicted to it.
    I saw her for the first time. She is tall, beautiful when I enter the room she starts DFK makes me sit on the sofa ride top of me and starts more DFK and body slides after 5 mins we went to shower and she is so good at shower , BBBJ, rimming everything.
    After the she agains make me sit on the sofa provides Spanish service and on to the bed more rimming, DFK, sucking . She is so good 1 hour past like 10 mins. Her slim body, face everything is perfect. She also does a great pussy slides.
    I would rate her 10/10. Anyone others want to share their experience with her??
    I want to ask is did anyone ask for BBFS service with her? She said she is going Korea in next weeks so if anyone wants to meet her this is the chance.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey guys since I have posted my experiences I wanted to know others experience. How far do you think Jessie can go?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    asking if a girl can do BBFS in public forum is likely not going to get any answers, why don't you ask her yourself and keep the answer to yourself

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I am sorry for that I wanted to ask but worries what will they think afterwards so I hesitate to ask. I just want to know if someone had experienced.