Thread: Oasis 208 - Coco - won't be back (not her fault)

Senior Member(無間使者)

Oasis 208 - Coco - won't be back (not her fault)

Not been partaking too much of late. Maybe oasis @ 208 Parramatta Rd have been looking for customers of late, but someone managing that WeChat started pinging me, convinced me to come in today and say G'day.
    Arrived at back door and the Girl (Coco) had no idea i was expected (someone not in shop managing chat).
    Had seen Coco before, she was ok, nice enough person, nice tits, but average massage.
    Stripped off and showered.
    Average massage started, then the doorbell started ringing (also robotic voice saying Sawadee Kha), kinda off putting.
    Anyway, after a few rings, coco left to answer door. Then a very weird situation ensued, some dude (sounded Lebo) asked if he could come in and use toilet, Coco said no, then his aggression levels started ramping up, shouting etc, I had images of some dude coming in and starting to stab everyone etc, actually started getting dressed, to leave.
    Coco came back and then took my clothes back off and restarted massage.
    I was genuinely freaking out, but still horny, so flipped over and asked if she was ok, she said she was, so asked and then paid for cbj ($89)
    Long and short, dodgy shop, back door not locked, randoms coming in, no big burly bouncers protecting the MLs etc, I will not return.
    Broadway 227 is the best of the best in this area (IMO)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I was a big fan of Coco early last year. Less than a k from home. Would walk there. But the continual answering of the phone and door was starting to piss me off. Then one day was there for a 45min session, was about 20 minutes when she left the room and went to the door and let some dude in, then came back to the room, flipped me over, sucked me off, jumped on top cowgirl till I came and sent me home. Normally I don't care about my time being cut short but the fact she rushed me as she had another punter waiting really turned me off. So I've never been back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    I was a big fan of Coco early last year. Less than a k from home. Would walk there. But the continual answering of the phone and door was starting to piss me off. Then one day was there for a 45min session, was about 20 minutes when she left the room and went to the door and let some dude in, then came back to the room, flipped me over, sucked me off, jumped on top cowgirl till I came and sent me home. Normally I don't care about my time being cut short but the fact she rushed me as she had another punter waiting really turned me off. So I've never been back.
    Maybe it was Coco's fault then, last time I saw her also left room to answer door etc. Seems like a badly run shop and that moment of dodginess was the last straw! Price comparable to 227, with lower quality MLs