Girl: K Blue
    Date: April 2023
    Length: 30 mins
    Cost: $180
    Looks: 5/10
    Body: 7/10
    Overall: 1/10
    WIR? Definitely not, waste of money, bullshit attitude

Fucked Blue the other day. Generally shit left early. Thin pickings at the shops so trawled a few reviews. A few punters had talked up K Blue at Ginza. I remembered K Blue from 5 Star apartment days: you’d rock up to the apartment on Goulburn St. The Asian Bill Gates lookalike would meet you at the top, take your money then let you into the boudoir. Now that was a trip to the Blue Lagoon to remember, basically verging on filthy BBFS of the best kind. Anyway my pigeon brain obviously had those memories stuck so went with K Blue at Ginza.

The main shop there I have found generally crap. Less value for money than Empire. Rocked up, handed over cash, then walked outside around the outside bit that looks like a meth lab to an upstairs room. Dark lighting usually bad sign girl not into it ie not into watching your cock in her mouth. Blue answered door nice enough but plastic fantastic was a big turnoff. At least her voice didn’t sound like James Earl Jones like some other K girls.

Shower then lame cock suck as she wouldn’t squat down to take it. Looked like she was drinking from a fountain. So into the bedroom. Asked her to kneel on floor, she made up some bullshit excuse about her knees even when I offered a pillow. BJ was shit. So tried cowgirl. Gave her a good drilling, checking she was ok every 10 seconds. Stopped as she wasn’t into it. She asked me if I fuck my gf like this. I thought yes but this is how I fuck my whores.

Anyway got up and left with rock hard hard-on. Politely said good bye but was glad to fuck off out of there. Was bit worried I’d get glances with dick poking out even by Surry hills standards but junkies around corner didn’t even bat an eyelid.

Fucked off down to Empire to find cum dump, which was better in the end.
    Verdict: avoid.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is a mad review.. i can feel you.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Jsanders, sorry to say but you need to learn how to respect WL, you can’t say this is how I Fck my whores, this is tad disrespectful. If you treat them like a lady, they treat you a king

You make WL kneel down like you are a king, lol; must be be some kind of ego boost eh

So you can’t cum after session with K blue is that her problem or your problem , she has been getting a lot of good reviews. Obviously she is one of the best

What’s wrong with k girl having plastic surgery, it’s a turn on not turn off

Mate, you spend two session to get one cum
    Maybe just make a use of that one session

you pay WL money but you need to still treat them as a person rather than some item

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's a simple equation:
    You treated her like shit, she gave it back

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Blue is great...hot body, smart girl. I have seen her many times and one of the best I have had

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeWBC View Post
    Blue is great...hot body, smart girl. I have seen her many times and one of the best I have had
    Fully concur.
    Saw Blue a few weeks back.
    Top girl, top session.
    Sure she has some plastic, but hey, she's Korean!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the heads up, services do drop unfortunately sometimes

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nah, mine wasn't good experience too.
    So fake. And avoiding cim