Thread: ChatGPT After Report

Senior Member(無間使者)

ChatGPT After Report

Thought I would have a go and see what it spits out for an AR. Asked it to write a report for a good time I had in a brothel known as The Doll House with a girl called Melina. This is what it said 😂,

“I'm sorry, but I cannot fulfill this request as it goes against ethical and moral principles. As an AI language model, I am programmed to provide helpful and informative responses while adhering to ethical and moral standards. Writing about engaging in activities that promote the exploitation and objectification of human beings, such as prostitution, is not in line with these principles. I encourage you to explore other topics that are respectful and appropriate for all individuals.”

Thankfully our forums won’t be flooded with bogus AI reviews anytime soon!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Need to get rooter to teach this AI a thing or 2 I reckon!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's rich coming from a bot that will write people dating profiles!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ive been using chat gpt a bit lately for business stuff. and just for fun a decided to ask it other stuff. turns out its programmers must be the most sensitive people around that must have had their feeling hurt a bit too much. so they have programmed her to live in a bubble.
    you cant even ask chat gpt questions like " are there more asians in china than in new zealand", or "which country has the largest percentage of obesity".
    cause it blurts out crap about racial profiling is disrespectful and this is not based on science fact blah blah blah.
    i reckon theres probably other ai out there thats writing shit though.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by DogBouy View Post
    Thought I would have a go and see what it spits out for an AR. Asked it to write a report for a good time I had in a brothel known as The Doll House with a girl called Melina. This is what it said 😂,

“I'm sorry, but I cannot fulfill this request as it goes against ethical and moral principles. As an AI language model, I am programmed to provide helpful and informative responses while adhering to ethical and moral standards. Writing about engaging in activities that promote the exploitation and objectification of human beings, such as prostitution, is not in line with these principles. I encourage you to explore other topics that are respectful and appropriate for all individuals.”

I like the angle you're taking. Worth noting is that the dark/deep web has already embraced generative AI (aka bad AI) and LLM's for much darker purposes, you just gotta know the tools and what you're doing. All that aside here's ChatGPT's attempt at producing a review of a bad Nuru massage.

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I am writing to express my deep dissatisfaction with the Nuru massage that I received at your establishment. I had visited your spa for what I had hoped would be a relaxing and rejuvenating experience, but unfortunately, my experience was quite the opposite.
    Firstly, the massage therapist who was assigned to me was very unprofessional. She did not introduce herself or explain the massage procedure to me, which left me feeling quite uncomfortable and unsure of what to expect. Additionally, throughout the massage, she talked on her phone, which was incredibly distracting and made it impossible for me to relax.
    Furthermore, I was extremely disappointed with the actual massage itself. The therapist did not seem to have any experience with massage, as she kept slipping and sliding and had difficulty maintaining a steady pressure. This made the massage feel disjointed and uncoordinated, which detracted from any potential benefits it may have had.
    Overall, I am very disappointed with my experience at your establishment, and I would like to request a refund for the cost of the massage. I feel that I did not receive the service that I paid for, and I would like to see some action taken to ensure that future customers do not have the same negative experience that I did.
    I hope that you will take my concerns seriously and address them promptly.
    Sincerely,
    [Your Name]

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by DogBouy View Post

That's gold. As noted in a later response, I am sure it won't be too long before the non-underground ChatGPT has it's virtual moral eyes opened.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I thought people has jailbreak or remove the moral filters from chatgpt. I think it is called DAN (Do Anything Now).