Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Question on a trending concept of Discretion

Any talk of discrimination in this industry is all rubbish, if a girl says no to have sex with anyone, it means no, that’s the law.

Just like punters are discriminating girls for their age, their body shapes etc. Even in some cases, their country of origin.

Just take your money and go elsewhere instead of getting obsessed with a particular girl due to the reviews you’ve read !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah, heaps of other places to goto

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Any talk of discrimination in this industry is all rubbish, if a girl says no to have sex with anyone, it means no, that’s the law.

Just like punters are discriminating girls for their age, their body shapes etc. Even in some cases, their country of origin.

Just take your money and go elsewhere instead of getting obsessed with a particular girl due to the reviews you’ve read !
    Correct. Its a clear choice and if it's based on discriminatory factors, then given the nature of the services the girls provide, I'm fine with it.
    I experienced it very clearly recently but just moved on to a different girl and had a good session.
    Plus it undoubtedly works both ways..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    We all discriminate all the time in our everyday life decision making process.

Not all discrimination is bad....it is often a choice situation. Agree some is bad which should be called out.

Recently at a premium shop I was in reception after backing out of a session. They suggested an alternative girl just who happened to be nearby and who saw me. Later reception told me she wasn't interested in a session with the words " sorry bro its discrimination but she won't see you" ....

Didnt bother me one iota...chose someone else and had a good time.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by StartedAgain View Post
    Mate that a convenient annecdote, even has the buzz word discrimination in the quotes and it came from reception at a shop admiting to discrimination, why dont you go report them for discrimination? Why dont all you whingers collective go report all these shops for discrimination? Ohhhhh because its a breach of human rights if you dont give the girl a choice of clientelle and service they want to offer?

Go read up on human rights and learn something.
    You've missed the point completely, but why does that not surprise me.

Can I suggest you start again, perhaps with a focus on some basic comprehension overlaid by a visit to the Oxford dictionary.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    So if a hot stunning young Asian WL refuses to have sex with Indians or Anglos, guys will whinge and carry on like a pork chop and call it discrimination.

But if a 300 pound MILFy Indian scrubber refuses to have sex with any Anglo's, guys will laugh it off and say they dodged a fucken bullet.

Discrimination? Sounds more like people's egos have been hurt.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    So if a hot stunning young Asian WL refuses to have sex with Indians or Anglos, guys will whinge and carry on like a pork chop and call it discrimination.

But if a 300 pound MILFy Indian scrubber refuses to have sex with any Anglo's, guys will laugh it off and say they dodged a fucken bullet.

Discrimination? Sounds more like people's egos have been hurt.
    Pretty much this, ego bruised/ rejected that can't handle it

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think this has something to do with 1. language barriers; 2. privacy reasons; 3. current market supply.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Flintstone View Post
    If this was any other business that had these racist policies, they’d be prosecuted, shut down and it would be all over the media. I guess no one sympathizes with mongers…. LOL

I sort of object to the owners allowing this sort of behavior. It’s not the Australia I know and foreigners need to fit in with our culture of a fair go for everyone. I bet they don’t discriminate when it comes to peddling their drugs. As someone mentioned above, it’s a brothel for fuck sakes.
    Discrimination should not be on if one is buying a product or a service that does not include intimacy. However, getting a woman to massage you nude, letting you touch her or fuck her, are all very intimate things and she should be free to choose with whom to do it --- be it your race, age, physical appearance or whatever.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    It can't be called discrimination if the alternative is rape.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    Pretty much this, ego bruised/ rejected that can't handle it
    These Bros better keep punting and not try actual dating then🤣

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by StartedAgain View Post
    Ok buddybaka your brain seems a little smooth so ill break it down for you.
    Ok you see, working girls have the choice to see women or men or both, now if she chooses to only see men isnt that according to your logic sexual discrimination?
    Now lets say you are a jiggalo and you decide youre willing to suck some dick but not take it up the ass. Now as a human being it is your right to reject anal sex, no one can force that onto you.
    If they do that its rape. If you choose to not see men AN ENTIRE GENDER WHICH IS MORE OF THE POPULATION THAN A NATION, that is also your human right and a choice not discrimination. And if a man fucks you up the ass its rape, how is this hard to understand.

This is the 2nd time now im explaining this to you. your response was ad hominem so most likely you dont have much of a point, other then you dont see WL as human so they dont have rights to choose and if they have a choice its discrimination.

Mate i just metamorphically shoved my dick down your throat with my reply, i look forward to your highly intelligent well thought out ad rem response.

PS. i read the dictionary 10 times a day already, it makes me super smart hurrrr durrrr deeerrrpppp

"Mate" .. there is more to being an authority on a topic than the juvenile approach of posting in capital letters.

You appear to lack the intellect or fundamental comprehension skills to understand from my previous posts that I unequivocally support the position that choice and henceforth, consent lies with the provider and no one else without question.

Nor do you understand the meaning of discrimination beyond the populist notion ....the Oxford dictionary with its 3 explanations of the word will educate you.....or maybe that will be a bridge too far for you.

Your ludicrous position that consent is based on human rights provisions when none if the 30 UN articles mention consent nor do any of the numerous human right conventions and treaties that Australia is signatory to illustrates your lack of understanding of the matter.

There is a reason it is not in such charters and its because such consent protection and rights are clearly represented in our criminal legislation as is the case with many countries.

Jarryd Hayne wasn't convicted of a human rights violation but a criminal offence.

If you want to appear as an authority on something beyond that of a pseudo intellectual you need to do some research...

In essence you need to start again...again...again...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you look at the employment section of some Brothel websites it sometimes says that the girls can view their prospective customer on CCTV. Just because they work in a brothel doesn’t make them public property.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    All good, but would love to have a go of new Chinese Fiona at 42g. Alas, Asian only.

https://thenightshade.com.au/profile/fiona/

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If that photo is real and I was Asian, I'd race you there Aussie

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    All good, but would love to have a go of new Chinese Fiona at 42g. Alas, Asian only.

https://thenightshade.com.au/profile/fiona/
    There is plenty of fish in the sea. Don't despair....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Just keep an eye out, when they're not making enough money they change their minds and take any nationality.

Its not the size of your dick but the thickness of your wallet that interests them.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's a shame that such restrictions exist, alot i think is in place because of the whole blind booking system. I imagine punters get blacklisted by wls anyway after a visit even though not officially via ethnicity.
    I love the dynamic of lineups especially in some of the larger establishments around Asia. Definitely an ego hit when you see a hot WL make zero eye contact with you and then focus on some super old cunt

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    It's their body, their choice end of story..........
    Fair statement, I tend to agree.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    If that photo is real and I was Asian, I'd race you there Aussie
    Can anyone share a link for a WL saying Caucasians only? If not, why?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast