Thread: Back to MAC and met Kat, big tits and even bigger ASS, awesome girl with great services

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bonpopp View Post
    Superb review AHLUNGOR as always. I’m glad you got to try Kat’s service. I had a similar experience minus the Italian portion, more B2B, but loads of Spanish. They are an incredible pair aren’t they? For me it was Kat’s eyes. They sparkle green-hazel in colour. Gorgeous and down to earth. Enjoy lads.
    Thanks bonpopp.

Yeah, one thing I haven’t reviewed in details was Kat’s girl friend feel, she makes you relax and at ease right from the start. Of course I was the gentleman punter with lots of respects but Kat is the kind of ML probably won’t say no to any reasonable requests . She kisses, licks my body, using her awesome tits to very good use and she also seems to be very confident and proud of her body shape, just an excellent positive attitude.

One thing I did miss doing was to suck on those tits, Kat did shower before my session so next time I definitely would like some breasts feeding .

Just a word of advise, you want to suck on those babies, be quick and early, as Kat starts to oil up those tits for B2B very early in the session . If you are too slow, you will end up eating oil……. Haha

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Thanks bonpopp.

Yeah, one thing I haven’t reviewed in details was Kat’s girl friend feel, she makes you relax and at ease right from the start. Of course I was the gentleman punter with lots of respects but Kat is the kind of ML probably won’t say no to any reasonable requests . She kisses, licks my body, using her awesome tits to very good use and she also seems to be very confident and proud of her body shape, just an excellent positive attitude.

One thing I did miss doing was to suck on those tits, Kat did shower before my session so next time I definitely would like some breasts feeding .

Just a word of advise, you want to suck on those babies, be quick and early, as Kat starts to oil up those tits for B2B very early in the session . If you are too slow, you will end up eating oil……. Haha

Cheers
    Bring some olive oil. So it doesn't taste too bad.lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Pleasure with Kat

Couldn’t hold myself back after reading the reviews and ended up seeing Kat today.. what an amazing amazing body - pure white meat, boobs and ass are to die for.
    My first visit to MaC so not sure if I overpaid ?
    $50 to mamasan, $50 to Kat at beginning of session which was great , good use of oily boob all over my back. Played a bit with her boob, ass which she didn’t mind . Only complain - no kissing. Asked what else is on menu nicely and guess what FS is , but she asked $100 more that I declined but agreed on $80 more .. so total damage of $50+$50+$80 - $180 but am I complaining - hell no.

Kat knows what she is doing , she knows her body and she knows what a man want. I think she found herself a regular , even just B2B and HJ @ $100 is a steal with the kind of body she has. She also has lovely eyes but ny eyes were stuck on A&B.