Thread: Any BBFS in the popular shops?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    It's a chance in any shop really..
    It will occur in some shops and some girls especially the MILFs will do it. However, do these girls get tested regularly? Probably not!
    Didn't some punter say on this forum that Japanese girls may forget to use condoms because they dont use them often in Japan?

One girl mentioned that a customer offered $500 on top of the shop fee if he could do BB and CIP. She said she refused his offer because she was aware of the risks. Crikey, some guys are really keen to take risks these days.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    It will occur in some shops and some girls especially the MILFs will do it. However, do these girls get tested regularly? Probably not!
    Didn't some punter say on this forum that Japanese girls may forget to use condoms because they dont use them often in Japan?

One girl mentioned that a customer offered $500 on top of the shop fee if he could do BB and CIP. She said she refused his offer because she was aware of the risks. Crikey, some guys are really keen to take risks these days.
    I did read that Japanese girls comment, but admittedly was skeptical of that personally.

And I'm not that upfront about it, I usually just put out feelers to see how the girl feels about it. I usually back off if it seems awkward for the girl. In a way, girls who do pussy slide by default is the ones I visit often, but that's usually the extent.

Being single and not planning to marry or anything kinda does that.