totally the opposite for me:
1. old. just old. full stop. website says mature so this one is my fault.
2. no bbbj on the shower
3. keep asking do you want massage and choose the oil from her little box. not once not twice more than that. hello lady, i know legit massage place at $75/h that is amazing im here for other thing
4. cant touch boob. not squeeze yet, just touch she moved away
5. bbbj very very light, 5 sec mouth then 10 sec hand.
6. her face is showing i dont want to work, when i look at her eyes she will put on fake smile for a second then back to the crying let me go look.
7. go on top, didnt even moved. not even one stroke.
8. missionary style, star fish with face turn to one side looked away
9. i gave up, asked for bbbj and cim, (well more like hj and cim) but the cim was just licking few times, hey lady cim means inside
10. gave me can of coca cola and a piece of paper say thank you see you again, well sorry lady, thanks but no
feel like just went to $150/hr shop (which some will give better service)

look, i am far from monster, i visited jay sussan angel star and few others for more than 3x each, and they are all happy everytime we can joke and chat (with jay, via mobile)
at other shops i have girls added me to their wechat - not for some bf gf stuffs but strictly for business (checking roster, the usual baby i miss you come visit me)
at other shops few girls said tell me what you want or out of the blue told me about their ex bf and how much they earned this week, where they worked before, etc