Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Ginza New shop infomation

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Gucci2012's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I am not an expert on minimalism but my understanding of it is it's about what's not there rather than what's there - it's about the empty spaces.
    Sextus, I think your greatest contribution to the minimalism of the new premises is to not visit them
    Oh snap! I think the numbers have changed again 60%-40% ahahaha they should have 1 room styled after Ginza's current premises called "apartment style" room with dividers and large cardboard boxes lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm actually quite fond of the current layout. It's cozy and very intimate, almost like someone has invited you to their home rather than a place of business.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi All, Wilson has always done things well in the past. I think we should all wait to see what he comes up with. At the end of the day it is all about the girls yes?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by uber View Post
    I'm actually quite fond of the current layout. It's cozy and very intimate, almost like someone has invited you to their home rather than a place of business.
    I agree the current layout has it's certain charm but we have to appreciate that Wilson has been doing business this way for a while now and he wants to move to the next level.
    We can disagree on decor but I don't think anyone will object to him creating a venue that's permanent and stable and much more comfortable for him the girls and punters.

Quote Originally Posted by banshee987 View Post
    Hi All, Wilson has always done things well in the past. I think we should all wait to see what he comes up with. At the end of the day it is all about the girls yes?
    Never a wiser word spoken.
    Sometimes it takes "Baby Member" to tell us old hands some basic commonsense.
    Thanks bro!!

I don't think any thing we said, discussed or argued here is gonna make one little bit of different what the new shop is gonna look like, the designs are set and everything is finalised. The boss who pays the money has the ulimate say what and how he wants, we punter can say whatever we want and I think the fact that this thread had generated so much responses and interests, Wilson has done his bit, very smart man indeed.

I just hope great public interests and anticipations will be rewarded with a pretty awesome brand new shops and judging by the word of mouth regarding the current standards of the Ginza girls, this place is gonna be a huge hit.

The only question is, how much is gonna be the new charges, the investment must be returned and how long Ginza is willing to wait to get the money back will very much decide the new hourly rate, it will not be fair to expect or assume the current pricing can continue.

My guess is, it'll probably gonna sit in between 5 Star and 127, just my two cents

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Sextus, you could contribute to the minimalism of the new premises by not visiting them
    Yes, damme, it is now 60% to 40% in favour. Though I know that Rooter and Wizard are both suspending their aesthetic judgement in favour of what they see as the higher calling of loyalty. No lover or student of calligraphy or Zen design could claim otherwise - so hmm, not sure if the new figure actually counts.

It isn't about the time you spend there actually f**king. I agree that then the decor tends to fade into a background blur.

Though due to this thread, my conscience, not an hour ago, forced me - on pain of otherwise being labelled an hypocrite - to tear my attention away from watching my cock slip into Lola in doggie to briefly admire an elegant red Chinese fan on the 64 wall. (For - like - about two seconds, but nevertheless!)

Afterwards, during the talk and cuddle time, well, that is all about the ambience. Who here can say that that time isn't almost as important to them as the f**king time is? And the arrival and shower period too, though less so, as your anticipation competes. But when you are feeling mellow, that is when you are most receptive to a lovely ambience - or otherwise.

Wilson talks about his "designers" in his post, they may not actually be his ideas. So who are they??"

Anyway, I think this has been a really lively and interesting and unexpected discussion.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gucci2012 View Post
    Oh snap! I think the numbers have changed again 60%-40% ahahaha they should have 1 room styled after Ginza's current premises called "apartment style" room with dividers and large cardboard boxes lol.

Definitely for the sake of nostalgia.
    Im gonna miss those dividers.......

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    You make some good points uber, but I'm just stirring sextus up so i can get an angry response from him
    You already know I'm not an angry person Rooter. My nature is just to post ripostes as fun as yours are.

Great stuff Ginza, looking forward to it. It's been great and as a loyal customer - Best of luck!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Welcome back jazz - long time no hear....

TLDR.....
    So happy about the news. I don't care about the themes for the rooms but I do care for good facilities and wonderful girls. Ginza is already doing fine in those areas. So keep up the good work in the new shop. I think the themed rooms is more of a play of Japanese love hotels. They have some interesting rooms in the more lavish love hotels.

Looking forward to the Grand Opening!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    can't wait to try the new place and ginza woman again!

Quote Originally Posted by the wizard View Post
    Definitely for the sake of nostalgia.
    Im gonna miss those dividers.......
    I am not gonna miss sitting next to 100 cardboard boxes full of tissues while waiting for my girl
    Seriously, the current set up is fine, but the new venue will be much better.
    The most important thing is the girls of course.
    I would rather fuck a friendly, sexy, gorgeous girl in a shed than an ugly, snobby girl in a palace.
    but if i can fuck a friendly, sexy, gorgeous girl in a palace then fuck, I am in heaven !!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thats Nice bro. I will miss the boxes and curtains waiting room

Hey Guys who looks at the mantle piece when they are stoking the fire?

The Wizard, great to be back. Life's been busy . Haven't had time to keep up. How you going?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    So where is this new castle is it the one at 69 Liverpool street?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone know where is the new shop address?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah, hope still in the city. Good luck to the new shop

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast