Page 51 of 150 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 2984

Thread: Snow Lotus Massage @741 George Street

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Well as for the very special surprise, let's just say if you like to be a certain busty young girl's 4th or 5th ever massage client, ever!!
    U mean Christina or Susan?

I think he means Yoyo Bro Spanky.

Quote Originally Posted by amchunki View Post
    Ahlungor, was that you next door chatting away while waiting for Vicky? Distracting!!
    All I have to say is Rebecca is an animal!
    I think I ran into Susan on the way out. As a former California governor once said, "I'll be back!"
    Rebecca could be an animal and i mean a tigeress and not a pussy cat!!
    Susan is lovely and please cum back for more.

Sorry mate if i disturbed your session, you should have buried your head between Rebecca's big white tits then you wont hear anything........haha

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Rebecca could be an animal and i mean a tigeress and not a pussy cat!!
    Susan is lovely and please cum back for more.

Sorry mate if i disturbed your session, you should have buried your head between Rebecca's big white tits then you wont hear anything........haha
    I will vote for the second choice

Yoyo will do her first shift on Saturday

As i said, Yoyo was kind of throwed into the deep end today and served a few clients, apparently everyone was very happy as they told Vicky on their way out, but i am sure none more happier than the lucky dude who had a full double with Yoyo and Vicky together.

Since Joey cant work tomorrow, Vicky has decided to put Yoyo on for her first official shift, but it would be her third straight day at the shop already, talk about intensive training here, did she remember everything i told her???

Without Joey, it wont be a Super Saturday any more but still a great line up especially when it cums to average bust size!!

So for a twenty something Saturday, you can see Cici, Rita and Yoyo plus her trainer Vicky Who id not 20's of course......lol

Cheers

AHLUNGOR being that lucky dude to have the double ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    I love goth girls and i love chinese MLs, but have never seen these two things combined! How old is maggie??

Quote Originally Posted by birch View Post
    Just finished an hour long session with the lovely (and slightly mysterious) Maggie – I was her first customer on her first day! (sorry, I started this before midday – but life got in the way…)
    I believe it was also my lucky day as the hype around the other new girl due to start today (Ashley?) came to nothing as she didn’t show up – bad form!!
    First impression of Maggie was – well – gothic…
    She has very dark hair, with a straight fringe which hangs to just above over her eyes, add black eye makeup, dark eyes, dark lips and dark or black clothes with black tights and you’ll get the picture.
    Thankfully, under all that black is a rather sunny personality, b/c sized tits, tasty pink and responsive nipples and a shapely body (not too skinny but not too fat either) She’s average height and hails from Osaka, but with a Chinese mum so speaks the trifecta of Japanese, Mandarin with soso Canto.
    Once I found out her background her fashion choices made more sense, I then found out her normal job is as a barista and my hopes rose that perhaps those hands may just be toned well for great coffees as well as massages!
    Into the massage and for a newby it was surprisingly good – not quite professional, but firm, attentive and covered all areas well - without the long pauses or fumbles that seem to come with newby territory. The only downside was it was definitely a massage of two halves - the experts manage to seamlessly lend the part 2 into part 1 so your enthusiasm (and your little bro) enjoy every bit of the transition. For Maggie it was definitely a pause, confirming the extra $50 was indeed for the works and then to get her gear off – in a typically shy way…
    Part two was equally good – not expert, but she certainly knows what she’s doing. I suspect she’s seen some of the training videos, or perhaps she has (has had a) very lucky BF’s. Sitting on top of, legs askance and double handed did the trick for me. My wandering hands were able to go as they pleased and I was looking forward to seeing how far I could go – but alas her genuinely enthusiastic groans and gasps brought me over the line in no time. So there remains some mystery about the lovely Maggie.
    In summary I had a great time, Maggie shows plenty of potential and provided she is able to relax a little, learn a little and let loose her friendly personality I think she’ll be a popular addition to Vicky’s team.

Quote Originally Posted by amchunki View Post
    Ahlungor, was that you next door chatting away while waiting for Vicky? Distracting!!
    All I have to say is Rebecca is an animal!
    I think I ran into Susan on the way out. As a former California governor once said, "I'll be back!"
    hope she gave you a few tricks i showed her..!! haha
    behind every good man, is a strong women.
    behind her is his wife..............................

Quote Originally Posted by Mozilla View Post
    hope she gave you a few tricks i showed her..!! haha
    Which girl are you talking about, have you met Yoyo already?

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    AHLUNGOR being that lucky dude to have the double ?
    No i wish, thats another Chinese regular, lucky Bxxxxxxx!!

Otherwise it will be Thursday next week before you can see Yoyo again

Cheers

No i wish, thats another Chinese regular, lucky Bxxxxxxx!!

But anyone who can visit the shop today can be equally lucky, just ask for the double with Yoyo and Vicky and you will get!!

Otherwise it will be Thursday next week before you can see Yoyo again

Cheers
    Too many good choices today.
    Which girl should I see??

Well. Finally Travelmate has paid a visit to Snow Lotus on a SATURDAY.

All other brothers will be jealous with me ..... why???

I have the chance to see all the whole line up and choose the lady and take whoever I want into the room immediately. How many of you have done this at 741 at the busiest day and with the hottest ladies you can get??

Rita, Cici, and Yoyo and Vicky are among the choices.

I actually cannot make up my mind and ask Vicky to choose for me as she knows my taste. She refuse and said I must make a decision myself because I am a shitty difficult customer. OK! I end up going into room 1 with Cici.

1 hour is the option as everyone knows 30 minutes cannot get anywhere particular for me.

Description of Cici's regarding her age, body size, skin all not worth mention again as most brothers has seen all reviews and give lots of details which I can 100% agree with.

Part 1 of the massage is definitely above average as Cici rates her massage skill just okay.

I never met with Cici before but the overall conversation and communication is far better than lots of other girls which I have first encounter.

I can feel Cici did quite focus on my body while massaging and unlike some of ML they can keep looking around and have their mind in another world.

And she did not miss any part of the body without touching including the oil massage part.

One thing I have forget to mention is Travelmate is lucky to be her first customer of the day even though it is an afternoon.

Then turning over continue with my head, leg massage, all going very well.

And sensation part of massage begins and there are lots of kissing involved, there is no sign of rushing, I can feel the comfort and relaxation along, as passion getting more intense, as my heartbeat get faster and her degree of moisture is building up and really sustainable.

Once again, Travelmate running overtime again (it is standard and normal) and have a happy Saturday afternoon

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Well. Finally Travelmate has paid a visit to Snow Lotus on a SATURDAY.

All other brothers will be jealous with me ..... why???

I have the chance to see all the whole line up and choose the lady and take whoever I want into the room immediately. How many of you have done this at 741 at the busiest day and with the hottest ladies you can get??

Rita, Cici, and Yoyo and Vicky are among the choices.

I actually cannot make up my mind and ask Vicky to choose for me as she knows my taste. She refuse and said I must make a decision myself because I am a shitty difficult customer. OK! I end up going into room 1 with Cici.

1 hour is the option as everyone knows 30 minutes cannot get anywhere particular for me.

Description of Cici's regarding her age, body size, skin all not worth mention again as most brothers has seen all reviews and give lots of details which I can 100% agree with.

Part 1 of the massage is definitely above average as Cici rates her massage skill just okay.

I never met with Cici before but the overall conversation and communication is far better than lots of other girls which I have first encounter.

I can feel Cici did quite focus on my body while massaging and unlike some of ML they can keep looking around and have their mind in another world.

And she did not miss any part of the body without touching including the oil massage part.

One thing I have forget to mention is Travelmate is lucky to be her first customer of the day even though it is an afternoon.

Then turning over continue with my head, leg massage, all going very well.

And sensation part of massage begins and there are lots of kissing involved, there is no sign of rushing, I can feel the comfort and relaxation along, as passion getting more intense, as my heartbeat get faster and her degree of moisture is building up and really sustainable.

Once again, Travelmate running overtime again (it is standard and normal) and have a happy Saturday afternoon

Good morning brother Mate,

Very nice review on Cici, better late than never! So i was right all along when i first recommended Cici to you back in January!! Just take you a bit more than 5 months to sample!!

So, you now owe me a beer!!

Cheers

Good morning brother Mate,

Very nice review on Cici, better late than never! So i was right all along when i first recommended Cici to you back in January!! Just take you a bit more than 5 months to sample!!

So, you now owe me a beer!!

Cheers
    Any time Ahlungor brother. Thanks for your recommendation. I hope you enjoy my recommendation too ...

Any time Ahlungor brother. Thanks for your recommendation. I hope you enjoy my recommendation too ...
    just curious, if you havent heard any thing from me, and you were meeting Rita and Cici for the first time on Saturday, who would you have picked, i would have picked Rita for sure, she just looks too damn hot and when she smiles at me, i just have to have her in my arms!!

just curious, if you havent heard any thing from me, and you were meeting Rita and Cici for the first time on Saturday, who would you have picked, i would have picked Rita for sure, she just looks too damn hot and when she smiles at me, i just have to have her in my arms!!
    Sure Sure. I can imagine Rita is in your arms right now!

If you give me 10 chances, I will still pick Cici 10 times.

Rita is beautiful too, of course.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie123 View Post
    I love goth girls and i love chinese MLs, but have never seen these two things combined! How old is maggie??
    Sorry Charlie123,
    I didn't ask Maggie specifically - but my guess is mid 20s max.

Sure Sure. I can imagine Rita is in your arms right now!

If you give me 10 chances, I will still pick Cici 10 times.

Rita is beautiful too, of course

Wow, brother Mate!!

That's a big stamp of approval from you to declare that you will pick Cici 10 out of 10 times!!, so have you planned your next visit yet??

She must have made a huge impression on you!!

Very happy to be right..........haha

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Wow, brother Mate!!

That's a big stamp of approval from you to declare that you will pick Cici 10 out of 10 times!!, so have you planned your next visit yet??

She must have made a huge impression on you!!

Very happy to be right..........haha

Cheers

I am easy to be pleased anyway..
    but I still has not come out with a favorite yet.

Snow Lotus roster this week

Snow Lotus roster this week:

Mon: Shelley, Rita, Selina (new girl, tall and slim, the longest legs in the shop!)
    Tue: Cici, Mico, Coco
    Wed: Shelley, Maggie, Eva (new girl, 22 yr old, very fresh)
    Thu: Joey, Lisa, Yoyo
    Fri: Rebecca, Christina, Susan
    Super Saturday: Cici, Joey, Rita
    Sun: Mico, Lina

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Page 51 of 150 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast