Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lily Health - Better than SL

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by mx55xm View Post
    Hi Bros,

is Lily Health right next to Snow lotus?

Whats the number of this shop?

Cheers
    Go through the sliding doors that you walk past on your right before you get to SL, not sure on number but considering it's not Ikea you won't get lost.

Banned
    Even though I love going to a brand new place, the fact that it's right next door to the delicious Vicki and her lovely girls, means I can't resist going back for more and more to Snow Lotus...

Quote Originally Posted by mrcookiemann View Post
    Even though I love going to a brand new place, the fact that it's right next door to the delicious Vicki and her lovely girls, means I can't resist going back for more and more to Snow Lotus...
    Vicky actually gets along very well with the lady shop owner inside and she is pleased to see that shop 9 is getting some attention and drawing more customers . And if shop 9 can keep the quality of girls and services high, its good for the clients to have two choices, competitions make better services and may the punters always win.

Cheers

Banned
    Bro Ahlungor,

Wise words spoken by a wise man. Increased punters means extra competition, it's win/win for us punters.
    It does not suprise me that Vicki gets on well with the shop next door, she's a smart business woman, and a yummy MILF as well.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Erica has been at this shop for about 2 years. Not bad service a little bit skinny for my liking but I can see how some punters will like her.
    I used to frequent this place and see Chloe on Fridays. HK girl with a nice J-lo butt round and juicy which is hard to find on Asian girls. Thanks for the update on this shop. Always good to have a back up plan if SL is busy.
    I like chloe very much too.....
    But unfortunately she went back to HK ....

Yeah Erica was working in the shop for 2 yrs, I thought she was also working at some other places before . But not sure about now.

She is not my cup of tea tho.... Massage skill so so only.

I rmb she is a hokkien

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks like Erica has made it to the no 1 position at Lily Health. Damn can't even get a booking with her today.
    Tried my luck in case of cancellation, walked in and both girls busy... geez Lily Health just like SL now and can't get in... arghh.
    Haven't tried Jennifer but would def have given her a run in she was avail tonight... not to be this time.

Where's the reports guys !! you are obviously all reading and taking the girls for a run, but no feedback !

I want to hear some from anyone who tried the super tall milfy one Maggie.

I wondered into this shop the other day for the first time (a bit of spying perhaps!!), it has got bigger space than shop 2, and the rooms were purposely built with ceiling handrails for backwalking which I like. May be Vicky should have picked up this shop before when it was available, just not sure how much it would cost to fix up all the plumbing problems.

Met the mamasan Eva, MAN!!, she got a huge pair of tits bursting out of her one size too small bra, she looks ok for a MILF (probably still 10 yr younger than me anyway), must have lots of experiences and knows how to pleasure a man, she is very tempting!!

Only one ML available, Maggie i think was her name, very tall girl, size 12, mid 30's, pleasant looking, wearing a long red dress, may be a touch too formal to do massage in them, better off wearing a short skirt to show off her long legs and make it easier for our hands to wonder up and down.....haha. Low cut top showing some white cleavage, not as busty as Eva, may be B to small C, very hard to tell until everything comes off. Didnt stay that day, have a chit chat with them, both very friendly. I told them i had an appointment in shop 2, i was early so come in to have a look. They welcome me to cum back for a try next time, perhaps I will.

I think if i dont have special feelings for SL, i will definitely give them a try, but Eva the mamasan and her big tits, i dont think i can resist too much longer.....lol

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You're a funny guy Ahlungor... really into the milfy types with big titties heh...
    Eva is avail mate. she told me young uni students come in for a quick release and she helps them out
    So there's your chance if u like to try.

Then we can see after report Vicky vs Eva !!!

Banned
    Lisa and erica are the pick of the bunch here huh? Anyone know prices for nhj+touching...50+50?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    I guess if I met with estimate 40yo MILF EVA, I will burst out from the shop with super-size fake melons.

Even if I can stay for another minute, the next woman is SIZE 12 , WT-Hell, I will burst out anyway.

Please do not get offense as this is personal opinion only.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie123 View Post
    Lisa and erica are the pick of the bunch here huh? Anyone know prices for
    nhj+touching...50+50?
    Same price as SL, $60+$50, mate

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just came back from a nice session with young 20-something Jennifer.

B-C cup, size 8, slim, reasonably tall, friendly and great attitude, especially considering it was my first visit to this shop.

Massage was good plenty of attention to my sore shoulders - no directions needed - she knew where to go and what to do.

I made the mistake of not asking for extras at the beginning (must have been the big "Massage Only" sign on the back of the door that put me off!). so the offer for extras didn't come until the last 15 mins of my hour... more on that later.

The massage included a hot towel and a very nice back walk including some crouching over my head to iron out some more sore spots (man I wish I had eyes at the back of my head during these sessions!).

Once the call to flip over came I soon realised Jennifer was more than happy to offer whatever I wanted to ask for (well I may be embellishing a bit here - but if I'd had more time I would have pushed the boundaries as far as they could stretch...).

Needless to say for the usual $50 extra I got all I was looking for from a pretty young thing with a smile on her face. She was happy for me to return the favours and clearly enjoyed herself - in fact if I could have managed to keep myself together for longer I think she would have ended up on top of me... Ahh the excitement of a new find!

Jennifer only works on Wednesdays, her english is fine, but basic and best of all her attitude is great and she looks a treat (sorry I'm no expert in stunning asian sac tresses - so can't make any direct comparisons...). She also works in another shop - but wouldn't disclose where due to respect for her boss...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sad to report that Erica no longer works here, but Jennifer sounds like a treat.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    never try this shop.... well ... one day

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    never try this shop.... well ... one day

Vicky won't be a happy girl if you do !!

But she did tell me to try Eva, she's got a pair of huge tits !!

haha
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I heard there is a cute Japanese girl hear now. Anybody tried here?

Eva is great ... Always treats me well.

I also hear Erica is fantastic but it seems she only works when she wants ... So she isnt around now.

Maggie is quite a stunner ... She does have a few years behind her but does deliver.

My problem is i can never go on a regular day so im hit and miss when i go and always in a rush.

Guys definately try this shop in my experience its more hit than miss

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    My back has been killing me for the last few days, so decided I had better get it attended to. Was down in Chinatown, and as my ice cream lady was not working thought I would head up to SL @ 741. Got there and door was locked with sign saying "come back at {in 40 mins}. Didn't want to wait that long, so decided to try Lily, went in and greeted by a sweet young thing, and an older chubby MILF hanging around. SYT was Mina, presumably the J girl previously mentioned. Decided to try her out with a 30 min session. Expalined my problem, and told her I needed a hard massage. Once on the table, she gave me a quick feel up around the back and agreed with my diagnosis. So she climbed up on the table and worked on me with her hands, elbows, knees and then her feet. None of this gentle oil rubbing stuff. About half way through she began discussing extras and I settled on a $20 hj. By the time it got to "turn over" time I was feeling so much better I asked her to continue with the massage but I would give her the tip anyway. So she kept going, much to my relief. She went a bit over the time, too.

Definitely the best back treatment I've had in ages, and will be going back soon for a longer follow up session and some extras.

Mina is from Tokyo, I think a J and PRC mix, she only works Sun and Mon, as she is a student.

I'll give more details of her skills after the next session.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mina has a fiance and they are saving up to get married....don't think you'll be able to get too many extras out of her......

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The former owner of this shop was hot tall young girl. Shame she never goes into the room. There is also a hot cute ML cal KiKi works there before. Her tits is so nice... Big and firm. Not sure if she still work there. Very good massage too.

Banned
    Any recommendations at this place?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast