Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
As we have said before many times

If a girl is giving you something “special”, it is 100% guaranteed that the “special” is being offered to her other “special” customers.

The more “specials” the girl offers to her “special” customers, the more those customers will return to line her pockets.

Girls only punt for money. They may find their life partner as a result but I don’t think any girl does this job for the romance. Besides if you punt then you will continue to punt when you are with her so she is guaranteed a cheater.

Stand outside the brothel door for a couple of hours and look at the drongos that go inside with their big beer bellies, dirty clothes, smelly breath and bodies and imagine you had to fuck them. Definitely no romance there.

Think about it.
I am liking your analogies and points .. though to be unusually (for me) pedantic the OP was lost in love with ML’s - so a little more discerning iN the who they allow into their personal space as a special man

However the image you draw is accurate -stench drunken filthy - and the idea that all women do this job for its ‘romance’ ... would be highly accurate.