Thread: Destiny - 湖北靓女,样靓身材正,Cici - 四川超级肉弹,娇小玲珑,风情万种

Senior Member(無間使者)

Destiny - 湖北靓女,样靓身材正,Cici - 四川超级肉弹,娇小玲珑,风情万种

Girl's Name : Destiny

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : 10 Jul., 2019

Rates : $90/30min ; $160/ hour

Size/shape : Curvy body, nice boobs (est 34 C), big bums ( est. 35 in) , waist medium (est 26 in), size 6, about 160 cm tall. Very pretty, snow-white skin.

Roster: new girl (unsure)

Ethnicity : Chinese (Hubei)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath, FS

Review:

前几天下午,去了65搵靓女,接线Joe值班,介绍了两件靓女给我,第一个叫 Destiny,湖北妹。样子漂亮高贵,皮肤白,波大腰细,。第二个叫 Cici, 四川妹。身材靓到爆灯。但是样子清秀像一个小女孩子。见到两个都是大靓女,我肯定不放过。先做湖北妹。然后 休息后,再试四川妹

Destiny

入到房间,Destiny 脱衣服后,看到她那对波波,坚挺,形状非常好看。摸摸就知道是真波。她的雪白皮肤,性感身材,加上她高贵的 样子,非常有灵气,柔和的眼神,真的像个明星。她告诉我她是湖北的。我洗白白后,她就帮我吹箫,是戴套吹, 但是因为她太吸引了。只需要 吹几下,我已经进入作战状态了。才叫她先骑马。我的手握住她两个肉球,真的是最高享受,她上马后,就说我的 小弟弟太大了。她的小妹妹真的小的可怜。我的小弟弟非常过瘾 。之后就感觉她出了不少水。她的叫床声把我迷倒了。她大力的抱住我, 不准我动。她跟很多女孩子不一样,她的大眼睛,一直盯着我。比真的女朋友更用心看住我跟她做爱 。太舒服了。

我之后转用狗狗式,从后面看住她葫芦形的身段,干她的欲念越来越强,越做越有力,她就叫的越大声,越好听, 看够了,做够后面了。我就转到我在上面,一直做,一边欣赏她美丽的样子,干她的小妹妹越干越过瘾,最后还是 出水了。很过瘾,之后大家一起冲凉,临走前,她给我一个轻吻,我就去停车场,在我的车休息了。

Cici

在车上,跟接线Joe发微信,说要休息15分钟,他说没有问题,他让女孩子等我,

感觉休息够了后,就进去店交钱,然后带Cici 入房。她进房后,就告诉我她是四川的。她有齐四川妹的优点, 皮肤非常白滑,波是D- cup, 很挺,很结实,,她看来是30岁以下,她的眼睛非常漂亮。 脸蛋好美,像店里的另一个四川美女,Mia. 我赞她像个出水芙蓉,她非常开心了。她的个子比较矮。大概有156cm 高。

我洗澡后, 她已经脱光衣服在床上等我了。她很细心的帮我吹箫,很快,我的小弟弟又听话的站起来 了。我叫她多出点力啦,她非常善懂人意。她首先上马,她的波更好扎手。因为够大够结实。因为是她做主动,我 睡在床上,享受她的服务,她的小妹妹也是很小的那种,因为她说到澳洲是很短时间,之前都是做按摩,没有怎样 做全套。 她的小妹妹出了很多水。她说自己的大腿都湿了!Cici性格真好,知道我已经做了一个,会有点 累 ,她就自己出多点力,非常难得,

最后她也累了,我就上马,去慢慢干她,在她身上去看清楚她漂亮的脸蛋。虽然我是累了,还是要求做狗狗式,去 享受她的背影风采。最后,我也不勉强自己了。做了一会,看到够了。就说不做了。一起去冲凉。

今天在65做的两个女孩子,都是非常好。真的不枉走一转远的车程去揾靓女了。

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Translation is hilarious

A few days ago, went to 65 prostitutes, wired Joe on duty, introduced two prostitutes to me, the first one is Destiny, Hubei sister. It looks beautiful and noble, with white skin and large waist. The second one is Cici, Sichuan sister. The body is smashed to the blast. But it looks like a little girl. Seeing that both are big prostitutes, I am sure not to let go. First, do Hubei girl. Then rest, try the four Okawa sister Destiny into the room, Destiny undressed, saw her pair of waves, strong, and the shape is very beautiful. Touch it to know that it is a true wave. Her snow-white skin, sexy body, plus her noble look, very aura, soft eyes, really like a star. She told me that she is from Hubei. After I washed it, she helped me to blow the article.

Destiny entered the room, Destiny undressed and saw her pair of waves, strong, and very good-looking. Touch it to know that it is a true wave. Her snow-white skin, sexy body, plus her noble look, very aura, soft eyes, really like a star. She told me that she is from Hubei. After I was white, she brag about it, it was wearing a set, but because she was too attractive. I only need to blow a few times, I have entered the combat state. Only told her to ride horses first. My hand holding her two meat balls is really the highest enjoyment. After she got on the horse, she said that my little brother is too big. Her little sister is really small and poor. My little brother is very enjoyable. Then I felt that she had a lot of water. Her bed sounds fascinated me. She hugged me vigorously and was not allowed to move. She is different from many girls.

I later switched to dog-style, looking at her gourd-shaped body from behind, her desire is getting stronger and stronger, the more powerful she is, the louder she is called The better, the more you see, the more you can do. I turned to me on the top, always doing, while admiring her beautiful look, doing her little sister became more and more enjoyable, and finally went out. Very enjoyable, after everyone showered together, before leaving, she gave me a kiss, I went to the parking lot and rested in my car

Cici in the car, with the wiring] oe sent WeChat, said to rest for 15 minutes, he said no problem, he let the girl wait for me, feel enough rest, then go to the store to pay, then take Cici into the room. When she entered the room, she told me that she was from Sichuan. She hasthe advantages of Sichuan sister, the skin is very white and smooth, the wave is D-cup, very pretty, very strong, she seems to be under 30 years old, her eyes are very beautiful. The face is beautiful, like another Sichuan beauty in the store, Mia. I like her like a hibiscus, she is very happy. Her family is short. It is about O 156cm high. After I took a shower, she had already stripped her clothes and waited for me in bed. She is very careful to brag about me. Soon, my little brother is obedient.

After I took a shower, she had already undressed and waited for me in bed. She braved me very carefully, and soon my little brother stood up again and obediently. I told her to do more, she is very understanding. She first got on the horse and her wave was better. Because it is big enough to be strong. Because she is active, I sleep in bed and enjoy her service. Her little sister is also very small, because she said that Australia is a short time, before doing massage, there is no complete set. Her little sister has a lot of water. She said that her thighs are wet! Cici is very good. I know that I have already done one. It will be a little tired. She will exert a lot of strength on her own. It is very rare. In the end, she is tired. I will start the horse and slowly dry her. See her on her. Pretty face. Although I am tired, I still ask for a dog style to enjoy her back style.

Finally, I am not reluctant to myself. After doing it for a while, I saw enough. Just say no. Go for a shower together. O The two girls who did 65 today are very good. I really don’t want to take a long drive to go to prostitutes.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.