Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Luxury Diamond

Banned

Luxury Diamond

I noticed M5 (Marrickville 5) is promoting a new service that is 'Luxury Diamond'. What does it include? I would have thought Diamond would cover all essentials at the high end or does it appear there is more on offer?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No is the same service you just pay $250 for more beautiful girl so extra $20 for exact same service.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Hahaha same service more money. No thanks. I’ll go to 278 or 42G. Better service, pretty girls and slightly cheaper.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Luxury should be better room n amenities

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you read a few more threads, it appears that “luxury diamond” is a rather vague term. Perhaps M5 management would be kind enough to clarify what we are entitled to expect when one pays that premium.

Put simply, if punter is respectful and clean, can we expect dfk, daty and cim to be on the menu?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Luxury diamonds is all about More beautiful girl and young girl and not in to the level of average beauty which can you see on other level class

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogurt View Post
    Luxury diamonds is all about More beautiful girl and young girl and not in to the level of average beauty which can you see on other level class
    New Name " young and pretty ymmv diamond " !!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Caff - Woods wants to know if he books S whether he is going to get dfk, daty and cim or whether he will only get silver level service after paying for luxury diamond

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was confused about "luxury diamond". So all it means is the girl is better looking but the service is the same as "diamond".

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Just like Ginza some girls price more than the other girls in the same place due to looks and service but more on looks and younger.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried again M5, about some weeks ago, but did not really click for me. The girls i were interested in, looks very different from the photos. I ended up not choosing, and going to another shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I avoid this place. Better options out there. The Management has pushed many punters away with less than helpful receptionists, poor or minimal service, too much photoshopping or just fake photos. There are some other shops I won't spend money at for the same reasons. They need to learn what customer service looks like from places like Ginza (but not 278) 5 star and Sakura 57.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    M5 has gone downhill recently

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yes went once and never again.

Can I advise no one pick J Yurika from M5. Looks nothing like her photo. Short hair, chubby and shitty service. Lost my boner so quickly with her and couldn’t even cum.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Does Jessie from 42G still own this place?

42 is run so well with excellent girls and great service, pretty accurate photos and management that acts promptly to valid complaints. If he does still own it he should step in and change the team here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is just another way to increase overall prices

If the establishment can offer high quality girls / service / and presents a premium image then it can charge what it wants (to a degree)

It is a shame they have tried to create another service level to just move prices up. Premium supply is low and demand is high.

Just more sensationalism in a senasionist loving world, just like changing the highest fire warning to CATOSTROPHIC FIRE CONDITIONS a few yrs back, going to have to start inventing new words to keep up with the hype, I cant wait for a shop to start delivering Kryptonic Service, that my friends should be SUPER…………………….
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Unless of course your superman Mr B...in which case kryptonic service would make your dick drop off

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ladies and gentlemen the nominations for the "Best Website Fake Photos" Award......(Can I have the envelope please?) are......
    Divas on Sussex, 5 Marrickville, 278 Surry Hills, 130 Dreamgirls, 35 Parramatta Rd and 533 Willoughby Rd.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have been to M5 once and will never go again! I was shown a lineup and picked a girl, into the room and straight away she asked to see my cock and then straight up refused to see me! Then management came in and asked me to pick another, I asked what girl is happy to see Aussie guy and was given suggestions and girl whinged through the whole time and told me at the end better off I don’t come back to Marrickville again! I couldn’t believe I was treated so poorly! I guess I have always been spoilt with good service but this really blew me away! Never again!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast