Thread: Japan Megumi 359

Banned

Japan Megumi 359

Has been at this shop since its inception. Is late 20's medium height with
    long legs and nipples. Seems quite shy at first but is not aloof and once
    the action starts she quickly heats up. She is very sexy and have always
    found her services quite enjoyable. Mainly works week days and has a
    small but loyal following so maybe worth a call to see if she is
    available if you have time to visit. Is a genuine Japanese girl.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Seen her a few times and Im sure many other here. Genuine Japanese and slim girl. Reasonably attractive not the cute j girl type. Her nipples are quite unique.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Haha bro lol I saw her too as well.
    Toned body , killer ass in cowgirl looking at the mirror
    Cant help but cum quickly hehe.
    Attractive enough for us both haha...nice girl too btw

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Haha yes attractive enough for sure. She is professional. Pity she don't do bbbj. I have to clarify although I have seen her multiple times the last time was more than 1 year ago. She may have change her services. Last time I saw her she just came back from her holiday in Thailand and she had a good tan.

Used to visit 359 when I can't get booking at Ginza as not far away. But now as I stop going to Ginza I may visit more often again. Surprised megumi still working though.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Haha yes attractive enough for sure. She is professional. Pity she don't do bbbj. I have to clarify although I have seen her multiple times the last time was more than 1 year ago. She may have change her services. Last time I saw her she just came back from her holiday in Thailand and she had a good tan.

Used to visit 359 when I can't get booking at Ginza as not far away. But now as I stop going to Ginza I may visit more often again. Surprised megumi still working though.
    She has just come back this week from Japan. I have visited 359 many times and
    Megumi is professional enough to not take personally like some girls do at some
    shops and give you the cold shoulder when they know you have seen other girls
    at the shop . I'm sure if you see her again she will welcome you with open arms.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    is there any other girls with nipples the same as megumi! i tried this girl 5 years ago, but in recent times has not been available whenever i went there. so i give up. but since none of this personal and all of it some physical fantasy, is there any girl with similar nipples to hers??

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tontnam View Post
    is there any other girls with nipples the same as megumi! i tried this girl 5 years ago, but in recent times has not been available whenever i went there. so i give up. but since none of this personal and all of it some physical fantasy, is there any girl with similar nipples to hers??
    I saw her the other day . She mainly works weekdays and daytime and not
    weekend. Just call ahead as yes she does have regulars but usually i call
    ahead for what time she is free. She hasn't change and she is still as
    sexy as ever.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Sukeong ... Can I ask you , why you stopped to go to Ginza? thank you

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Seen her recently, very nice, friendly and accommodate! her pussy squeezing is amazing!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had her twice. She was so good

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    Hi Sukeong ... Can I ask you , why you stopped to go to Ginza? thank you
    Sorry late reply. Didn't see your message. As I mentioned previously, I stopped going there cuz of a mental block. The place got too popular it felt like a non stop factory production line. When I put my dick in the pussy,.I can't stop thinking the last bro was inside there just mins ago. Creeped me out. Don't why I felt this strongest at ginza than at anywhere else. Just a personal thing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Sorry late reply. Didn't see your message. As I mentioned previously, I stopped going there cuz of a mental block. The place got too popular it felt like a non stop factory production line. When I put my dick in the pussy,.I can't stop thinking the last bro was inside there just mins ago. Creeped me out. Don't why I felt this strongest at ginza than at anywhere else. Just a personal thing.
    Dude , you are funny man or maybe they put black magic there ... best comment here from you dude

Senior Member(無間使者)
    so dfk,shower togethet,daty,bbbj or is it lfk,no daty,cbj. quite a lot of information not given

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by johnibrahim View Post
    Absolutely number 1 if you are looking for a 35 Japanese dead fish who refuse to do BBBJ. DATY and DFK may be possible with a $50 tip.

Seriously if you looking for a Japanese with extras, in fact any nationality with extras, just go GINZA or 278.

Funny I never paid for DATY with her ( or any girl for that matter, they should pay me!). She never kisses any customer. She's a great girl don't know why there so many haters. Just because she chooses to draw the line that doesn't suit you doesn't make her a starfish. She only charges $160 so its not like she's fleecing anybody and she gives a very passionate experience. I paid $120 today for a girl today who wouldn't even make eye contact and didn't hang around even though I paid for half an hour.

Banned
    Booking Now:
    New Wechat ID "Rileyst359"

Give Wechat=$10/
    (02)-9281 1331
    Mob:0409-799-359
    http://www.359riley.com.au

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Seems like everyone’s seen Megumi at some point in their punting life...lol

And I agree with sukeong on Ginza...
    But it’s not “like a non stop factory production line” .... IT IS a production line..!
    One after the other due to their popularity. But getting a bit annoyed lately as it seems they keep starting the bloody time from when they call you the girls ready...

I feel places like 5 star are a bit more friendlier these days..

Banned
    *Parking: Street parking available 2 hours free, After 6pm free

Midnight Carnival: On every week Sunday to Thursday, there's a promotion of $20 off from 10 pm - till late.
    And also $20 off promotion for long hours. (2hrs onwards)
    Softdrinks and beers are provided for 1 hour diamond service customer