Thread: Pink - 重庆妹,样靓身材正,极品。35D 真波弹手,极度满意。

Senior Member(無間使者)

Pink - 重庆妹,样靓身材正,极品。35D 真波弹手,极度满意。

Girl's Name : Pink

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : 15 Jan., 2019

Rates : $90/30min ; $160/ hour

Size/shape : Curvy but slim body, nice boobs (est 35D), natural tits and big bums ( est. 36 in) , waist medium (est 26 in), size 6, about 160 cm tall. Very sexy, snow-white skin.

Roster: Tuesday

Ethnicity : Chinese (Chongqing)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath, FS

Review:

Yesterday, the shop manager, Joe, messaged me that they has a new pretty girl, Pink, that he would highly recommend to me. I called him and he gave me some descriptions which sounded fantastic to me. So I made a booking with him for late afternoon.

Arrived on time and soon Pink came to say hello. Pink is not tall but definitely looks very pretty and sexy. I took her for 30 min. to check out if she is good or not.

After Pink took off her clothes, I could see her pair of beautiful and perky tits. They are natural and soft. I hugged her and licked her tits before we started. She told me that she is from Chongqing.

Her CBJ was very good and made my dick hard very quickly. I like her sexy figures, and smooth snow-white skin. Her moaning noise level was high. And when she came, she yelled even louder. She got lots of juices coming out when she reached orgasms. Inside her vagina cramped and I could feel it. I was very satisfied to make her come.

Despite the short session, we tried cowgirl, doggy and finally mish. I had a good look at all the good angles of her curvy body. I came while I was doing the missionary position. Afterwards, We just hugged for a while and then we went to shower together.

I wrote many ARs in Chinese already and so today changed back to English for a little bit of fun to share with brothers who aren't able to read my Chinese stories.

对于中国兄弟,这个pink ,我觉得肯定会大受华人欢迎。一般我的眼光都不会错。不信,可以去看看哦。静静的话給华人朋友听,我自己做 完一次,隔了几个小时后,又再回去多吃一次。为什么那么拼命?因为又要回港跟亲友过春节。害怕回来,又见不 到一个大靓女

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great AR About a new pretty girl on the scene. Please express more of your reviews in English. There are many patrons wanting to read your thoughts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy20 View Post
    Great AR About a new pretty girl on the scene. Please express more of your reviews in English. There are many patrons wanting to read your thoughts.
    I don't like to write reviews in English any more. English reading patrons are not the type of customers which the girl whom I wrote wanted. Actually, I forgot why I wrote this AR on Pink in English, as she is a small pretty girl, newly arrived to Sydney. Her preference is to serve customers whom she could communicate in her own language and who would not hurt her small pussy. There are lots of guys writing in English (even though their consistent use of wrong grammar made me upset because I felt sorry for the poor standard of English writing used. I wonder who taught these guys English? How could these guys keep writing long reports with the same wrong grammar? so I don't read other guy's ARs anyway). Still I think English reading patrons can have lots of reviews to read and find the right girls for them without bothering with mine.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Pink is my regular and I wrote an AR on her. I see her more often in 12 Cottam ave with the name Bella. She has problem with big dicks and she is nervous when she is not able to have proper conversation with customers. Not to discriminate any race.

Pink (also Bella from 12 Cottam) is a nice lady and she simply wishes more Chinese customers to see her.