Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Reason For Punting

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Pussyhands's Avatar
    1) I like the freedom of changing girls (no commitment with sex)
    2) I don’t enjoy dating so sex needs to be there
    3) I like solitude with the rest of my time

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Earlier in my punting career I scored a beautiful young Chinese virgin first massage. She asked me in the room to do some simple things such as suck breasts and fingering. She went off .. first time ever. I was hooked. Now maybe ten years later I have a number of shops that ring me for first experiences. Young shy girls first massage. Yep .. lot of fails but a lot of amazing experiences. Makes me feel like a king with some of the most beautiful girls. I have done this hundreds of times. I love it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    maybe GFE/playfulness from some MLWLs

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Already have a wife and no time to go pull side chics, even though it wouldn't be a problem.

Much more convenient punting. Plus, it's exciting not knowing what you're gonna get.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't care whether it's true or not mate. Been punting for 20 years and had some amazing first massage experiences with girls. Some shop owners .. I did there first and now they ring me with first day inexperienced. So much fun.And yes believe it or not there is a percentage of girls that walk into massage shops with no experience. 😁

Junior Member(有D料到) penisuheddo's Avatar
    Arigato
    I find the innocence
    I find the relaxation
    I find less pressure
    Of massage more to my like most of time
    Plus cheaper
    Yes

Junior Member(有D料到) penisuheddo's Avatar
    Arigato
    True words by a gentleman
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by dingoman View Post
    Because there are no strings attached after a punt and men always want to try new girls.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by greg11 View Post
    I don't care whether it's true or not mate. Been punting for 20 years and had some amazing first massage experiences with girls. Some shop owners .. I did there first and now they ring me with first day inexperienced. So much fun.And yes believe it or not there is a percentage of girls that walk into massage shops with no experience. 😁
    You might be right. The girl might not be virgin but newbie and inexperienced. I have the pleasure in playing 2 newbie in massage place giving them DATY. No intercourse only DATY and play their tits. One have not try DATY before according to her was afraid in the beginning but late she was having a volcano eruption. She told me later, she didn't know it was so good. Only see her 2 more time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Effindahead View Post
    The brothel back home is different with what we have in Aus. It is designed like a bar but full of prostitutes. Full music, you can buy drinks and eat. You can see all the girls, if u like then u ask the pimp. They will guide u to one of the rooms upstairs.
    I wish we could have this here, would save so many visits and dud punts just being able to see all the girls up close, however it wouldn't be as profitable. Sydney has some great talent but there is also a higher ratio of dud punts due to the blind booking culture. All the shops here encourage you to book based on photos and videos, if you try seeing the lineup its usually the less popular girls that aren't getting booked out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    You might be right. The girl might not be virgin but newbie and inexperienced. I have the pleasure in playing 2 newbie in massage place giving them DATY. No intercourse only DATY and play their tits. One have not try DATY before according to her was afraid in the beginning but late she was having a volcano eruption. She told me later, she didn't know it was so good. Only see her 2 more time.
    Yep. It has been my experience that new to industry brings some pretty raw and real sexuality into the room sometimes. I understand the joys of experience but girls finding themselves in new areas etc can be amazing. That's what I love.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by greg11 View Post
    Yep. It has been my experience that new to industry brings some pretty raw and real sexuality into the room sometimes. I understand the joys of experience but girls finding themselves in new areas etc can be amazing. That's what I love.
    Yep sometime you get good one and sometime a bad one. Is the new one that is the most interesting but is all about luck if the new girl would want to try. Most are not that willing but money do the talking sometime works.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep sometime you get good one and sometime a bad one. Is the new one that is the most interesting but is all about luck if the new girl would want to try. Most are not that willing but money do the talking sometime works.
    Totally agree. Hit and miss. Big wins .. big fails.

Banned
    The second part of the story...
    Punting has becoming my weekly routine activity..I could spent 2-3 hrs in a day looking at ads on cracker, trying to find my next destination.
    At first, I was into Thai girls. I manage to date one. I met her in a private apartment near Burwood station. It took me 2 visits to finally scored a date. We went out, had dinner around Darling Harbour, we then walked to Circular Quay to see Vivid and spent the rest of the night at an hotel. Of course with sex on the main menu. Since then we went out to pubs few times. I really love getting drunk with her, relationship was not meant for us. I then found secret Thai private place on Rhodes. Spent a weekly routine for a month in that place. It was a good fun and nothing else.
    I got tired of travelling to places and especially when u find fake ads, it pisses me off. So i decided to search around the are I live in. So the second part of my cracker punting journey was spent with Korean girls. Though occasionaly I also see few Chinese and Japanese.
    Found couple of good places in Burwood and Strathfield. Met some K girls, they are lovely, had a great time with them. But there are 2 times that memorable the most. It was with a Chinese girl, mid 20s, skinny build. Had my first DD and CIM. I never asked these kind of services, but it was so effing great cos I did not request not thinking about it. Simply cos the girl offered without paying extra and I swear she was effing hot!!! When I say hot, it was hotter than the sun. Made me melted just like my jizz in her mouth lol
    The second one was with the most prettiest Jap I met. Early 20s, Slender body and boobs are natural with perfect size for me to squeeze. Not a big fan of big racks though. It was memorable cos she was genuinely horny, when u fuck a horny girl, you know u are going to have a good time. And so did I. Her moan still echoes in my ear everytime i recall the moments. She let me finger her like they do in JAV. I could feel the juice flowing down till she told me to stop cos its getting uncomfy for her.
    Anyways, my post is getting off the line.
    I personally think my punting career started cos I was lonely considering the past that I had and when I came to Australia everything just happen the opposite. So I kind of needing companion from a girl which I found through punting. It then developed to an urge to explore. I meant to try different girls from different races. Not in sex exploration wise. And now it became a habit which I need to get rid of or at least reduce the frequency. Cos at the end of the day, I know punting is not built to last for me

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just want to touch different woman tits.
    The only thing I don’t like punting is I need to put condom

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I love a line up. Seeing all the eager faces and choosing which beautiful girl I will blow my dosh on. Then the thrill of walking to room together wondering how good a fuck she will be. Feeling a new girl naked and fucking somebody I only met a few minutes ago.

The joy of beautiful breasts.

Love it
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    just thought I'd take up a new hobby to keep active and for cardio.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Get to try different races... All pink on the inside though haha

Early 50's, married 18 years. Love my Wife but she has zero interest in physical contact, it is a stretch to get a hug. My boss bought me a voucher for a 30 min massage at a joint in Pyrmont. I was so naive , when the Mammasan told me to take my undies off and explained the extras I thought, what the fuck. Paid $50, watched the girl get naked and felt her tits and ass while she administered a HJ. Have had a couple of more RnT's since, I am always very thankful to the ML for being nice to me. Not sure if I can take the next step to FS with a WL.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by doubles View Post
    Early 50's, married 18 years. Love my Wife but she has zero interest in physical contact, it is a stretch to get a hug. My boss bought me a voucher for a 30 min massage at a joint in Pyrmont. I was so naive , when the Mammasan told me to take my undies off and explained the extras I thought, what the fuck. Paid $50, watched the girl get naked and felt her tits and ass while she administered a HJ. Have had a couple of more RnT's since, I am always very thankful to the ML for being nice to me. Not sure if I can take the next step to FS with a WL.
    Bet that was an interesting day.

(Also you have a great boss)

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by screwed View Post
    It is a different step but can be quite liberating if you explore your sexual self with someone who can open your eyes and mind. Plusyou get to have sex with some very beautiful young ladies. ;-)
    Yeah, I started with RNT and then moved on to FS maybe a year later (still do half and half). I found moving from a non-punter to RNT quite difficult and took me a while to think about doing it but once I’d done a few RNT sessions (including FS with some MLs) walking into a brothel for FS was easy.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast