Thread: Massage guide

Junior Member(有D料到)

Massage guide

Hi all,

Can anybody give rough guidelines for a newbie for what to expect at massage places?

Have only just began dabbling.

How much are different options generally?

Is b2b the norm? How much would you expect to tip? And what does it involve?

Possible to tip more to turn b2b into FS?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How long is a piece of string?

Not all massage shops offer exactly the same service, nor do all girls offer the same types of service.

Generally what you can expect from a regular rub and tug is exactly that. You pay your $60/60min to the shop and normally tip $20-50 for a nude HJ depending on the shop and the girl.

It is best to research what shop you want to visit, do a search around the forum and get a feel for what other people have experienced and paid for at each venue.

Remember that massage shops are not brothels so don't expect FS. As to possibility of getting more than a tug, you may need to build up some rapport with a particular girl by being a frequent visitor and treating her nice. Some massage shops will offer FS on first visits too.

In summary, do some research around the forum and find out what shops and girls suit you.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks? I was expecting something along those lines.

What does a b2b massage involve?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by guerillacon View Post
    Thanks? I was expecting something along those lines.

What does a b2b massage involve?
    b2b means body to body. It can involve anything from a girl rubbing her tits on your back for 5 seconds to the ML oil/lubing her whole body up and sliding all over you for an extended period of time. If you are after the second kind, which is what most people want then look for shops that have showers and it is a guarantee at sauna type places.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Her chest/tits on your back or front. Quality and quantity will vary from a quick pass over, to a full-on body slide.

Very under-performed in majority of shops.

Quote Originally Posted by guerillacon View Post
    Saw Justine today. Smoking hot!

Very good experience.

Mate, may be you can share your experience with Justine and we can compare notes ??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What are the best sauna type places these days?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dba View Post
    What are the best sauna type places these days?
    Not many around these days. Maybe Babylon at Market City but I heard Chequers reopened lately? Anyone heard about this?

Quote Originally Posted by dingoman View Post
    Not many around these days. Maybe Babylon at Market City but I heard Chequers reopened lately? Anyone heard about this?
    Chequers is definitely open again. Even seen the famous 'Kings Msssage' on their sign flash up.....just walked past actually.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ahlungor my experience was largely in line with yours.

I didn't know a thing about massages at all, but she was helpful. I spent most of the massage feeling her legs and tits. She smiled a lot which was encouraging but did not like her pussy touched too much/hard (really only allowed me to touch the tip of it).

I didn't get much of a b2b so thought I'd request this if I ever go in again.

She was super friendly and super hot, I ended up cumming like fire hose when I had her jerk me off.

Quite a difference from FS overall, ofc, so can't say I'm used to it.

Price and safety are attractive though.