Thread: the best and easiest way to DATTY .......she will cum as many times as you want

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Red face the best and easiest way to DATTY .......she will cum as many times as you want

Quote Originally Posted by http://www.theattractionforums.com/sex/13131-best-easiest-way-eat-she-will-cum-many-times-you-want.html
    This is the best technique that I've found.
    Start slowly kissing and fondling her as you work your way down to her pussy.
    Once your head is between her legs. Softly kiss her inner thighs. As you kiss your way down one thigh stop when you reach her pussy and give it a soft kiss (just a peck not a french kiss) continue up her other thigh. Repeat several times.
    Next you will do a technique I call the Suck and Swirl.
    First lick her pussy from the bottom of her slit to the top. This will open her lips. Next after the lips are separated place your mouth around her clit (mouth will be medium wide open). Start to apply a suction to her clit. By suction I mean a constant suction not like you would when suck on a tit. Once you have applied suction start to slowly swirl your tongue around her clit. Don't just use the tip of your tongue use as much as you can. The first few seconds she will be real sensitive, when that subsides start swirling your tongue faster. She will cum pretty fast.
    Depending on the girl it can be from 30 seconds to several minutes. This technique has always work for me. It is easy and you can make her cum several times before you fuck her.
    P.S. Don't hate on the style until you try it.
    What do you think?

Banned
    "... a man who performed oral sex on a woman was subject to mockery.....There is some evidence that women could hire male prostitutes to provide cunnilingus. Graffiti at Pompeii advertise the prices male prostitutes charged for cunnilingus, in the same price range as females performing fellatio; however, the graffiti could be intended as insults to the men named, and not as actual advertisements.[553] One graffito is perhaps intended as political invective: "Vote Isidore for aedile; he's the best at licking cunt"

I can't believe how much times have changed.....eating a whore's cunt? No thank you. That's what I think.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Dom.peter80, thanks.

It has gone straight onto my "making girls come" document previously gratefull received form other members here.

What I can say about this one is that it has a simplicity about it that beats the others, and my god, definitely a swiftness too.

Thank you, and thanks again to the other members to, from previously. (You know who you are.)

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by gucci's_nightmare View Post
    "... a man who performed oral sex on a woman was subject to mockery.....There is some evidence that women could hire male prostitutes to provide cunnilingus. Graffiti at Pompeii advertise the prices male prostitutes charged for cunnilingus, in the same price range as females performing fellatio; however, the graffiti could be intended as insults to the men named, and not as actual advertisements.[553] One graffito is perhaps intended as political invective: "Vote Isidore for aedile; he's the best at licking cunt"

I can't believe how much times have changed.....eating a whore's cunt? No thank you. That's what I think.
    Great piece of historical research gucci's_nightmare.

I've got to tell you though mate, I ate one only yesterday, and you'd swear - I mean this - she must have been a Queen Bee in a past life and fed only honey*. I felt like a Viking in a mead hall!

Come on mate, it is mainly psychological - all sex is mainly psychological!

But that graffiti from a Roman wall is amazing. How times do indeed change. The poor women back then - and the LUCKY gigilos! A town full of cunnilingus starved women - yoooooeeee! I bet they were eating each other out, out of sheer desperation!

Banned
    Each to their own Sextus, whatever works for you brother....Thank "god" for this lucky, free country we live in, where some can enjoy "all they can eat" at the DATY and a small minority including myself can say "hell no"..... at least until the next time I get banned....Why can't we all.....just get along????

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAomAwIwxm8

here is my olive branch....something is telling me though, I should to be careful not to let a few "bothers" on here try to stick it up my outspoken a$$....I hope I'm wrong and I hope we can all get along despite our different views....admin....what do you say? do you think you have it in you not ban me this time? Peace?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Personal choice I guess Blackbird. I, for one, can't understand bungee jumping IN THE LEAST.

Muff diving - yes, the drop isn't as far!

But I do modify my previous remark - no it isn't all psycholgical.

I just couldn't believe this pussy yesterday, it was honestly like no other I've been down at. Probably on a different day it would be different though, maybe. Bare too. She is one of the cutest girls you'd see in day's march.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by gucci's_nightmare View Post
    Is that really you in the video? Such sincerety!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    I go softer and catbath down back first then down legs. ML's go nuts when you daty from behind. By the time you turn her over, I don't go directly on the clit but around, up and down the lips. When she's begging for it then flick her clit between your lips and tongue then suck on her clit and hum or moan. She can feel the vibration all through her. She'll probably cum then but soften up and only then start to finger shallowly one finger then two and curl your fingers back and tickle her g-spot. I got one lucky lady off 8 times in about 10 minutes.

It goes without saying that she was very grateful.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jellyshots View Post
    I go softer and catbath down back first then down legs. ML's go nuts when you daty from behind. By the time you turn her over, I don't go directly on the clit but around, up and down the lips. When she's begging for it then flick her clit between your lips and tongue then suck on her clit and hum or moan. She can feel the vibration all through her. She'll probably cum then but soften up and only then start to finger shallowly one finger then two and curl your fingers back and tickle her g-spot. I got one lucky lady off 8 times in about 10 minutes.

It goes without saying that she was very grateful.
    I think I will have to try "from the behind" techinque

8 times in ten minutes -wow

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) jellyshots's Avatar
    Start kisses on back of neck then all the way down. Drives them nuts. Kelly from SF did it to me and I dutifully stuck it in my routine, lol.

The ML I did it with a while back called me insatiable

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I had one call me a womaniser cause I knew how to treat her right. lol

some people call me the space cowboy.
    some people call me the gangster of love

Junior Member(有D料到)
    damm let me copy this down onto my phone lol. thank you very much =).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I agree with you dude!
    Also you know she a hooker, you know she just had another dudes cock up in their. I stay right away from there with my mouth thats for sure. Each to their own.
    Quote Originally Posted by BLACKBIRD View Post
    I wouldnt go down on a WL, purely for health reasons - its a good way to catch oral herpes, gonorrhea of the throat, HPV (genital warts in the throat) and chlamydia, just to name a few of the nasties that might have found a home down there.

Play it safe and yield to the shield my brothers, use a dam or finger bang the lady instead!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkbits View Post
    I agree with you dude!
    Also you know she a hooker, you know she just had another dudes cock up in their. I stay right away from there with my mouth thats for sure. Each to their own.
    This is great. the more of you that are discouraged from doing this, the SAFER it becomes, mathematically, for me. Keep it up guys!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
    This is great. the more of you that are discouraged from doing this, the SAFER it becomes, mathematically, for me. Keep it up guys!
    LOL Trying to keep you safe my fellow brother.