Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: 西北方開朗活潑學生妹波霸,Emma 40 G Cups

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    SOrry could I ask where one could see the roster? or DOS' website? tied googling it to no avail.

Quote Originally Posted by HUMPDAY View Post
    SOrry could I ask where one could see the roster? or DOS' website? tied googling it to no avail.
    Mate, there is a whole section for shop rosters !

Just look for Diva on Sussex or Irene’s CBD and you will find the daily roster for both shops! And that Emma is on today 3.30pm - 8pm !

Enjoy

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tried Emma a few months ago after reading some goof reviews. Kept coming back cause the shop is very close to Town Hall. Her breast are just amazing and the GFE she gave was good. Really no part 1 whenever I see her

I suppose everyone around here knows about Emma!

Emma (G cup)

Just checking if anyone has seen the two new busty girls Ling and Veronica ?

Now Don’t keep the big good things to yourself ok !!

Ling (China)

Veronica(China) new to Industry

Banned

Wow

What were these girls fed on ?

Senior Member(無間使者) deep_explorer's Avatar
    Veronica - NTI and already looks big! and what will happen with some good massage! wow... big boob lovers will have a feast!
    Deep Explorer
    Exploring deep down under

Junior Member(有D料到) smiling wide's Avatar
    Thanking you. I find that place hasn’t let me down

Saw Veronica on her first shift, blew 2 loads in 1 hour. Will write a report sometime

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Woah sounds like Veronica is worth a visit. Heard her fun bags is all natural too.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I suppose everyone around here knows about Emma!

Emma (G cup)

Just checking if anyone has seen the two new busty girls Ling and Veronica ?

Now Don’t keep the big good things to yourself ok !!

Ling (China)

Veronica(China) new to Industry
    Have only tried Ling. I believe she also works at Blossoms as Ruby. Kinda small about 1.5m tall, size 8 and chubby. Not really my cup of tea. Didn’t get to try Spanish with her but she has the assets with the right guidance I’m sure some of the bros here can teach her some Spanish

Didn’t get a chance to try Veronica.

If you look at Diva. Think they have another lady Kathy. Also similar but taller abt 1.6m. Also size 8. Better massage skills.

The photo can’t really see the lady properly. Gotta pay to see in person

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Definitely looking forward to some AR for Veronica. The pics look so tempting for big tit lovers.

Quote Originally Posted by studsg View Post
    Definitely looking forward to some AR for Veronica. The pics look so tempting for big tit lovers.
    Hi there brother studsq , you need to do more big tits reviews yourself rather than getting intels from others and not contributing, pretty sure you have had your fair shares of Spanish’s around town , no ?

Ps. Singapore stud you call yourself , right ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi there brother studsq , you need to do more big tits reviews yourself rather than getting intels from others and not contributing, pretty sure you have had your fair shares of Spanish’s around town , no ?

Ps. Singapore stud you call yourself , right ?
    Hello bro Ahlungor,

I'm not a great writer. I have wrote some AR before. like for Yuki of 7 lotus and Helen of Diva. I think Helen is the prettiest I've seen so far, but definitely not for boob lovers (c cups). I only punt once a few mths and usually don't write AR for the popular ladies like mamasan doubles that has been written many times.

My AR probably looks more like feedback like what I wrote for Ling & kathy above. No knack for story telling I guess.

it's weird why you would think I'm from singapore ? did my laziness in not splitting my ID properly as stu_dsg give you some ideas ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    yep, agreed. Too bad I missed Harumi the other week. Does anyone know where she is now?

Hello bro Ahlungor ,

I'm not a great writer. I have wrote some AR before. like for Yuki of 7 lotus and Helen of Diva. I think Helen is the prettiest I've seen so far, but definitely not for boob lovers (c cups). I only punt once a few mths and usually don't write AR for the popular ladies like mamasan doubles that has been written many times.

My AR probably looks more like feedback like what I wrote for Ling & kathy above. No knack for story telling I guess.

it's weird why you would think I'm from singapore ? did my laziness in not splitting my ID properly as stu_dsg give you some ideas ?
    Haha, it’s only the sg in your user name that gave me that idea, no worry .

Everyone write differently, that’s the beauty of this forum, some people post very long review for a bit of self indulgence like yours truly here or brother Caff and some people did it short and sweet, all are welcome though, the more the better.

I could have written something like this for a girl like Emma:

Young and cute Chinese student with a full womanly body, quite tall, long hair and all natural 40G Cups, Spanish heaven now in Sydney CBD. Click straight away and had a great time , highly recommended!

Now that shouldn’t be too hard for anyone , right ?

Cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agreed bro Ahlungor. The more AR the merrier

one question I have for all to comment. Do ppl only write AR for those that are slightly better and not writing any at all for those not so great experiences. By not so great, I'm referring to the feeling like being processed through a factory. Not necessary bad, just plain ordinary to boring.

my thinking is even though I may not have enjoyed the punt, writing a bad AR may affect the livelihood of these ML. plus YMMV, some other bro might get a better experience cos they click ?

Agreed bro Ahlungor. The more AR the merrier

one question I have for all to comment. Do ppl only write AR for those that are slightly better and not writing any at all for those not so great experiences. By not so great, I'm referring to the feeling like being processed through a factory. Not necessary bad, just plain ordinary to boring.

my thinking is even though I may not have enjoyed the punt, writing a bad AR may affect the livelihood of these ML. plus YMMV, some other bro might get a better experience cos they click ?
    Personally , I review every punt I have , it’s just me, love to share........ haha

Chances are, since I usually only visit the few CBD shops that I know, very seldom will I get poor services . Particularly when I am seeing my regulars. Like those Top 10 MLs on my list.

But occasionally I would try new girls too, then my success rates would go right down - same as everyone else ? ........ lol , well, that’s punting , right ?

Just on top of my head, just recently , I had a clothed HJ in Adelaide even I had tipped her $50, bad! Another punt in a Thai shop at the Cross last Xmas, again $50 only got me a clothed HJ, then back to 316 after a long absence and got a really pretty Thai girl but unfortunately she has no tits but has an awesome butt, went for the Italian and she said no, that’s ordinary!

And a first try at St Peters, booked a big tits girl from their roster only to be baited and switch as that girl wasn’t even working , but tr replacement milf was actually ok but it shouldn’t be like that.

Even as good as Nina the magical hands with the DD Cups, great HJ but no Spanish - slightly disappointed to say the least, then I found out she would do it but wants a much bigger tip, well, may be one day ! And I had stopped seeing Emma when she charged me $80 for the Spanish last time.

There you go, there are always the great, good and not so good, happy to share all! Just for everyone out there , I had some dud punts too, but to make sure I don’t, I always go back to my favourites! And so should you!

Well, back to your question , to review those not so good punt ? Why not ??

And a definite Yes for all the good ones Bro !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    know the funniest thing is that even with Emma's legendary "G"s I have not once tried her. And we are posting in a thread abt Emma

know the funniest thing is that even with Emma's legendary "G"s I have not once tried her. And we are posting in a thread abt Emma
    Well, can’t say about you but I have tried Emma many many times and in every each ways, ehh, may be just my ways ........ lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well, can’t say about you but I have tried Emma many many times and in every each ways, ehh, may be just my ways ........ lol
    Can't decide between Emma and Veronica. Surely you would've tried Veronica by now AHLUNGOR?

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast