Thread: Gucci - 混血儿样子美女。广东妹。身材超美,眼神迷人,年轻貌美。令人陶&#

Senior Member(無間使者)

Gucci - 混血儿样子美女。广东妹。身材超美,眼神迷人,年轻貌美。令人陶&#

Girl's Name : Gucci

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : 10 July, 2018

Rates : $90/30 min ; $ 160/hr

Size/shape : sexy slim body, medium boobs (34 B , natural tits. firm) and medium bums (est. 34in), medium waist (est 26in) , size 6 , 162 cm tall., very beautiful, snow-white skin, Long legs, long hair.

Roster: new girl (unsure)

Ethnicity : Chinese (Guangdong)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath, FS

Review:

最近65 又来了很多新女。我之前去做了其中一个。叫Wendy. 觉得非常好,连续做了她很多次。结果就没有时间做另一个新女,Gucci,其实她在店里的排班表上的相片, 已经非常吸引色鬼,像我一样的了。我其实想找她的, 但是又碰到她例假休息。

今天跟我相熟的经理,Cherry, 特别通知我,Gucci 第一天回来上班了。我就立刻约时间,下午过去找她。结果搞到我神韵颠倒,因为太过迷人了。所以现在立刻通水 给华人兄弟,千万不能错过。希望她的时间,都尽量给华人兄弟霸住,不给机会鬼佬享受她。

我准时到达65, 经理说帮我留着她给我了。很快Gucci就来跟我say hello,一见到她,一个混血儿的样子,柔柔的长头发(染了一点棕色),令我有一种惊艳的感觉。她穿了一 件很性感的三点式泳衣,身材看来很高挑, 她的样子非常清秀。漂亮迷人。眼神才厉害,跟她说两句话,知道她是广东人,可以讲广东话,及国语。平常做半 小时的我。立刻决定做1个小时。如果我有钱的话,肯定立刻做两小时,才够时间去叹这个美女。

给钱后,她轻轻的拖住我的手,带我去房间。我洗完澡后。她已经脱光衣服在床上等我了。 我看到她的身材,真的不相信她的胸可以那么美。是我看过的波最美的一对。波虽然不是很大。但是很挺。一摸就 知道是真波。她的皮肤很白,很滑,整体来说。身材很合比 例。令人喜爱。

拥抱一会后,她就戴套帮我吹箫了。她吹得非常好。她说一定不做特殊服务,不想感染性病。这是我最喜欢的女孩 类型。我小弟弟硬到像铁棒一样后,我们就开波。因为她太好了。做爱的过程不想说出来了。总之。在这个钟头之 内。我跟她做了两次。什么姿势都有做过。虽然只出水一次,但是到现在还是感觉回味无穷。

她的小妹妹非常紧,做事很卖力,她的叫床声不大,但是很投入,双手经常紧紧的抱住我。做爱的时候,她的眼睛 深情的望着我。令我感觉返老还童了。有一种女朋友的亲密感觉。很久没有试过这个感觉了。

她的阴毛没有剃的。所以她基本上不喜欢做老外,她说还是喜欢做华人多一点。我就对她说,她选店是对的了。因 为Hurstville区华人客够多。以我的看法,她的样子,会非常受华人客欢迎。

她说对我的印象好,给了我她的微信。方便跟她约时间。如果我约她,一定会等我。我 听到她这样说,太高兴了。我对她说,以后我一定是她的基本拥趸。有时间,有钱,有力的时候。一定来找她。她 说非常欢迎。然后就送我去店门口。走之前,还给我轻轻一吻。

Banned
    No English version? I enjoy reading your reviews Biggerbanna!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Google translate

22122 forum aus99.com Review: Recently 65 came a very new girl, 2R went to do one, w Wendy, I feel very good, 87mm9 times in a row, MMasrofiestwa to be another new girl. Gucci, whose daughter is in the store's 18MA.grortin has been very attractive, and the 7-11RE like me wants 11th, but she has come to rest on her vacation. Manager who is familiar with me today, Cherry, especially Gucci-. When I came back to work, I immediately took time. I went to find her in the afternoon. I went around and turned my god upside down. Because it was too charming, so I’m going to tase my brother immediately. Don’t be wrong, I hope mm time, try to Live for the Chinese brothers, don't give the opportunity to enjoy her. I arrived at 65 on time, the manager said to help me keep her to me, and soon Gucc generously said hello to me, seeing her, a mixed muotr F. soft hair (dyed a little brown), so I have Amazing feeling, she wore a very sexy three-point swimsuit, the body of the "7 very delicate, beautiful and charming, eyes are very powerful, tell her two words, know that she is Cantonese can speak Cantonese, and Mandarin I usually do it for half an hour, and I decided to do it for 1 hour. If I have money, I must immediately do two hours to sigh this beauty. After giving the money, she gently hugged my hand and took me to the room. RARAS. She has already stripped her clothes and waited for me in bed, trasiens, t·REian believes in her chest. So off, it is the most beautiful pair of my ait waves, although the waves are not very big, but very good, just touch Knowing that it is a true wave, tn's skin ern is very slippery. Overall, the figure is very proportionate and enjoyable. After a while, she wears RRIN and brags. She blows very well. Do not do special services, do not want to contract sexually transmitted diseases, this is my favorite girl class, my younger brother Hard to be like an iron bar, we will start the wave, because she is too good 7, the process of making love does not want to say it. In short, within this hour, I did it twice with her, and I have done everything. Although I only have water once, but still feels a lot of aftertaste. Her little sister is very tight, doing things very much, tapasi bed is not loud, ture is very invested, hands often hold me tightly, when making love, her KIn looked at me affectionately, making me feel rejuvenated. There is a kind of girlfriend's intimate feeling, I have not tried this feeling for a long time. 7. Her pubic hair is not shaved, so she basically does not like to be a foreigner, she said that she still likes to do it. The Chinese are a little more, and I told her that she was right in the store. Because Hurstvillelg has enough Chinese people, in my opinion, her appearance will be very popular with Chinese people. She said that she has a good impression of me, giving I have her WeChat, it is convenient to spend time with her. If I ask her, I will wait for me. I heard her say so, I am so happy. It told her that I must be her basic fan and have time in the future. When you have money, when you are strong, Set came to her, she said, she is very welcome, and then send me to the shop nn. Prior to go, and gave me a gentle kiss.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Banned
    Thanks Brothelcreeper, but that added new meaning to "Lost in Translation."

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by God Member View Post
    Thanks Brothelcreeper, but that added new meaning to "Lost in Translation."
    It basically says that Chinese customers will like her, she has a tight little pussy and you won't catch STD from her as her service is clean ie boring.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    It basically says that Chinese customers will like her, she has a tight little pussy and you won't catch STD from her as her service is clean ie boring.
    That's not what it says.
    He just said she doesn't do BBBJ or DD. i.e any paid extra stuff because she doesn't want to catch STDs. doesn't mean boring. she can still be good.