Quote Originally Posted by johnny View Post
I agree with you Mr Ballz. I have found BrothelCreepers reports to be inaccurate and untrustworthy. My experiences were never the same either and when he rates the girls looks as 9/10 I usually find it’s a 5/10.
When you start to realise that 99% percent of his reports breakdown in much the same way it becomes apparent that there is no way that many girls offer good service to the extent that he claims. Then go and inspect one of them and compare the way they look to his description, he either has a brain tumour or has the lowest standards known to man. He is also jeopardising the safety of every punter in Sydney by punting twice daily and more often than not getting two BBBJ daily. When he eventually gets a dose from the back of one of those girls throats he then pass it on to a dozen or so other girls every week until the symptoms appear which could be a month after the initial infection.
Maybe each girl services 10 guys a day on average so that's 120 punters in one week who are at risk, plus all the other girls they are with ..anyway you get my point I am sure.

I like a good BBBJ and I visit a range of shops all over Sydney but when I see that BC has started frequenting a particular establishment I cross it off my list at least until he moves on and then I will consider going back there a month or so later. So many good girls are being tainted by this irresponsible fuckwit everyday and it is a crime against humanity. Castration might be the only solution unfortunately.