Thread: Wendy - 刚到澳洲桂林靓妹,身材超正。短发美女。热情够魅力。

Senior Member(無間使者)

Wendy - 刚到澳洲桂林靓妹,身材超正。短发美女。热情够魅力。

Girl's Name : Wendy

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : 21 June, 2018

Rates : $90/30 min ;

Size/shape : curvy body, medium boobs (34 D natural tits. firm) and medium bums (est. 35in), medium waist (est 27in) , size 6 , 160 cm tall., beautiful, yellowish skin, short hair.

Roster: new girl (unsure)

Ethnicity : Chinese (Guilin)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath, FS

Review:

最近65 又来了几个新女。我上周四去做了其中一个。叫Wendy . 是广西桂林 靓女。所以尽快通水给华人兄弟,千万不能错过。

那天,是Joe做接线。他看到Wendy之后,认为她肯定很适合我。就立刻发信息给我, 说是刚刚下飞机。好靓女,身材好。我立刻预约下午。吃饭后飞车去 Carlton.

Wendy 跟我say hello时候,令我有一种惊艳的感觉。她是短头发的。我一向都觉得是女孩子觉得自己够漂亮,才会剪短时髦 的短发型。 她的样子非常清秀。高贵大方。她穿了一件很性感的黑色透视装,一对大波波。都露出来了。

我问她是哪个省份的,她说是桂林。我很喜欢桂林妹,所以立刻给钱,然后就由她带我进房。最近钱 还是紧张。所 以还是做半小时。好的,以后有钱,就要多来帮亲她啦。

我洗完澡后。她已经脱光衣服在床上等我了。 我看到她的身材,真的不相信她的胸那么美。波是挺大的。很挺。一摸就知道是真波。很有手感。整体来说。身材 很合比例。令人喜爱。

她的皮肤不白,但是很滑,拥抱一会后,她就戴套帮我吹箫了。她吹得非常好。她也笑得非常好看。跟我聊了一会 后,我们就开波。

她也是先用波波给我先按摩。然后涂一点KY 后,就坐在我身上骑我。她的小妹妹非常紧。摇我的小弟弟很用力。之后她整个身睡在 我身上。我在下面拼命的顶上去她的小妹妹。她的叫床声挺大声,我很兴奋。

她说累之后,我就转身到上面去干她。我干了差不多10分钟。之后转到后面做狗狗式,她的体型从后面看,一个 大葫芦的形状,无得顶。动了大概几分钟,就忍不住在她的小妹妹里面出水啦。,因为感觉超正了。

她之后跟我一起冲凉。然后结束今天很愉快的一次艳遇。

她的阴毛是剃了的。我问她是不是经常做老外,她说不是,只是喜欢干净。她说还是喜欢做华人。不想做老外,我 告诉她选店对了,因为Hurstville区肯定够华人客,给她赚够钱的。以我的看法,她的样 子, 很多华人客,都会喜欢她。我肯定很快又要去找她出水啦。那么好的靓女,很少见到

Banned
    When it comes to finding a wl with a tight pussy, Biggerbanana has a prefect strike rate. This is a highly dubious statistic I am sure but I just love to read his reviews just to see if the day will ever arrive where he doesn't fuck someone with a 'tight little sister'. Maybe the banana is just that big, who knows? Love reading your reviews mate, the translation is fucking priceless.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Stop posting in Chinese banana boy.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Masterson View Post
    When it comes to finding a wl with a tight pussy, Biggerbanana has a prefect strike rate. This is a highly dubious statistic I am sure but I just love to read his reviews just to see if the day will ever arrive where he doesn't fuck someone with a 'tight little sister'. Maybe the banana is just that big, who knows? Love reading your reviews mate, the translation is fucking priceless.
    I found it amazing that many writers in this forum said that they had a girl with a tight pussy. Why would you need to single me out and ask questions? Is it necessary???

In fact, it is so easy to find a girl with a tight pussy if you have a clear objective and plan. To share this trick with fellow punters, just make sure the following:

1. get acquainted with the shop receptionists and let them know what type of girls you like. In my case, young girls just arrived from overseas, didn't work in this industry while overseas and most important don't like to have sex and preferably never had sex with non - Chinese. If one could find a girl like this, isn't it very easy to understand that the girl will have a small tight pussy?

The above sounds easy but very hard. How would you get acquainted with shop receptionists. Punters will need to work this out themselves. Then the next question is how could you make sure that they told you the truth. Then this depends on past experience from what a shop receptionist recommended before.

In general, you must be a regular customer of the shop and had done some nice things to the shop receptionist (you just need to figure out what this means in Chinese terms) before you would get good information.

2. I also got advance tips from girls whom I am familiar with. They would tell me and show me photos of their girl friends who will be coming to Sydney, and even which dates they would arrive. They would remind me to look after them (mostly because such girls would need to return home for holidays or for good.) These newly arrived girls got the tightest pussy as the information will be very genuine.

For readers of my ARs, most would know that I wrote nothing but the truth. Never had there been a case of girl which didn't fit my descriptions.

I seldom wrote ARs these days. I found it unnecessary to recommend girls unless there is a special reason, which is :

"very nice little girls, newly arrived, pretty and busty, with small pussy, who don't like and couldn't take in big dicks of non-Chinese nationalities. " In this case, I wrote a report in Chinese to help them to attract more Chinese customers.

I don't like them to have their pussy widened and damaged by big dicks nor would they want this to happen to them.

Now all understood and clear???

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Stop posting in Chinese banana boy.
    Why do you think that you have any authority to tell me what language I can use for my AR. Could I tell you to stop writing " bad grammar special services reports" and started to write ARs in proper English? I know you are non-Chinese, but was so surprised with your WRONG grammar used in yr daily ARs. Where did you learn your English grammar? Perhaps you weren't born in Australia and so you are making daily fundamental wrong grammar.

I didn't read your reports at all. So please don't read mine. In this case, what difference does it make to you as to what language I use.

Sydney has a large Chinese population and they need some good information on where to find the best girls which suit them. Hurstville and suburbs north of 45 George have lots of Chinese. Based on feedback from the shop receptionist, my ARs gave them very good guidance on girls.

As you could read from my answers to another guy, I don't like the girls whom I like to see non-Chinese and so I don't want my ARs to be understood by them. If guys like to use Google to translate my AR, it is up to them (including you - translated my ARs once and got some many funny errors).
    C
    The girls which I reported on all got very hot and busy with many Chinese bookings. Non Chinese might not have a chance to see them until after one or two months later.

In my ARs, I regularly passed on the Health Dept's warning which you could see behind the door of every brothel room that " NEVER HAVE UNSAFE ORAL SEX" . The reason is so simple, sexually transmitted disease mostly happened with BBBJ, DATY as many sexual diseases are spread by saliva between the sex partners. DFK would be extremely bad due to the possibility of transmitting Flu germs. Therefore, I felt so worried about the girls in shops whom you visited. I felt it is very easy that you would pick up disease from one of the countless girls that you had sex with in so many shops and then spread around. It might not happen, but very high probability. Take precaution always.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Fair enough Banana,

Do you think girls pussies really get stretched by bigger dicks as I think that is an old wives tale and not anatomically correct.

Happy to be proven wrong.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

大蕉哥仲意寫中文就寫中文,仲意乜就乜!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Fair enough Banana,

Do you think girls pussies really get stretched by bigger dicks as I think that is an old wives tale and not anatomically correct.

Happy to be proven wrong.
    Mate, to be very frank. Your ARs are good reading for guys who enjoy the same type of services as you. You wrote very well (except the grammar bit). Keep writing as many guys are waiting for yr ARs fo find the right girls.

Happy and safe daily fucking for you.

The same happen to my target readers, who are Chinese migrants who can't read English or perhaps enjoy ARs written in their native tongue.